Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
*le sigh* the site has disappeared, meh oh well. I'm thinking it wasn't true anyway, that's why I brought it up, it sounded off kilter
Sorry, But I saw another Misspelling of the Name Boromir, had they had it spelled
Quote:
Burimir
Probably the most creative spelling of it I have seen. Any BUMP this UP
Errr...scary. Very very scary spelling of Boromir.
Zurgiea
Errr...scary. Very very scary spelling of Boromir.
Very true, it is very scary. However, the scarier thing about it was that this girl considered herself to be a Lord of the Rings fan who loved the books more than the movies. Makes me wonder, how many of us are fangirls/boy or just Lord of the Rings Fanatics ninja ?
Sorry But I saw someone else spell Boromir wrong again. If you want to know who look in the alaphabet game topic. They just posted. So now BUMP this UP
Ooh, joy, that's a lovely spelling..
Since you seem to be collecting bad Boromir spellings, help yourself to this dandy. Someone new to the forum started another alphabet game, and this was for the letter B. gonk

Quote:
Baramer. Please excuse my bad spelling.
Baramer? Errrr...o.O
Yes, Baramer. I nearly died when I read that. I've seen bad misspellings of Legolas (Legous) and Aragorn (Agonr), but never have I seen such a horrible misspelling of Boromir.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Once, I saw someone spell Eowyn as Eyeyeyeowen. gonk Baramer is pretty horrible, though.
My friend, who has obviously only seen the movies, spelt Eowyn as Aeoyin...
Freodwyn
Once, I saw someone spell Eowyn as Eyeyeyeowen. gonk Baramer is pretty horrible, though.

When I read that I couldn't help thinking of Old MacDonald.

Old MacDonald had a Dernhelm, E-I-E-I-Eowyn! sweatdrop
Zurgiea

That is frightening... Whenever I'm unsure of spellings I look them up. I don't like to appear ignorant by horribly misspelling something.
Kirjava
Zurgiea

That is frightening... Whenever I'm unsure of spellings I look them up. I don't like to appear ignorant by horribly misspelling something.

Yes, well, she claims to be a huge LOTR fan from watching the movies, and I was talking to her on MSN one day and she said "What's the name of that warrior chick?" and I just said "...huh?" "You know...Aeoyin.." I was just like "o.O Eowyn?" "Yeah, that one"
...check out the last page in the favorite characters sticky. Legoles?? Pipen?? Ick.

Oh and someone just spelled Hobbit hobit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces