Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Lolitas are sweet and beautiful and I find nothing wrong in that if someone wants to be a Lolita. Everyone has the right to be themselves smile

Pyromaniac

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
      User Image

User Image SCIENCE LOLITA

Tipsy Inquisitor

Peppermint Mist
My favorite type of lolita next to classic and sailor. 3nodding

Oh, I love sailor. Sailor is adorable. Classic is cute too, but I just love sailor~ heart
I think the style is cuteeee 3nodding

Tipsy Inquisitor

Problematic89
I think Lolitas are sweet and beautiful and I find nothing wrong in that if someone wants to be a Lolita. Everyone has the right to be themselves smile
Oh, wonderful opinion~! I think exactly the same thing. Being who want to be is a big, big part of being a lolita.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

The look is cute and filled with whimsy and happiness in my opinion. Personally I don't find it childish at all. These ladies just have a taste for the sweeter things in life. Nothing wrong with that. 3nodding
The sweeter styles are definitely more favored to me.

A lot of people dislikes it because sweet and especially OTT sweet/AP style can look very costume-y and childish, bordering on ageplayer-like.
I really don't mind that, though. I still like it.
Sweet Lolitas are beautiful <3 :3

Interesting Informer

It's cute. :3 But I'm the type that likes wearing different types of other lolitas,

Benevolent Fatcat

I think it's really cute. I also think it can be kind of childish, but of course that depends on how it's done. I love seeing it, but prefer more mature styles for myself.

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Medalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I love oldschool sweet, but I can't say I'm into the current OTT trend. 3nodding

10,325 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
Nazi Leech
Hello everyone~ Leech, here. And my question is, what are your opinions on Sweet Lolitas? In essence, a Sweet Loli technically loves just that- Sweets! Pink is also big among us. ^^ Anyway, voice your opinions here~

Might possibly be my favorite kind of lolita.

Angelic Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
i personally love sweet lolita a lot more than gothic lolita or wa-lolita. heart it's a much cuter style and my personality(personally) fits sweet loli more but my body and looks suit gothic loli more(sadness.) but all in all sweet lolita is the best lolita heart

Beloved Noob

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love sweet lolita its like my life~
its just at the moment my wardrobe is very limited which is kind of getting on my nerves :<

Fashionable Member

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i love sweet lolita idk why but maybe it has some thing to do with me liking the color pink lol 4laugh but i also love all forms of lolita 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff