Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes, there's nothing better then a nice cup of tea.

I'm from England (wooooow stereotype!!) and my friends and I love drinking tea as a comfort drink (as well as instant coffee). You can have a really s**t day but it's instantly soothed by tea, done exactly to your taste.

How I like mine is called a 'Builder's Tea' which means it's strong, not a lot of milk, and 2 sugars, the tea has to be PG tips. If I'm feeling particulary low I'll add an extra half a teaspoon of sugar and brew it for an extra minute. And it has to be in a china mug, not a cheap clay mug (don't ask my why but tea should be served in a china mug as it makes it taste better.)

So, what about you guys:
- do you drink tea
- what type of tea do you drink (ordinary, bog standard tea, Earl Grey, fruit tea etc)
- what makes the perfect tea for you

Liberal Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I ran out of tea sad

But my favourite kind is usually green tea with orange in it. Or jasmine. Actually, it's all pretty good except for red tea!

Edit: I always put a little bit of sugar in it, but usually some milk as well. No honey, ever emotion_donotwant
I love fruit tea plain.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't drink tea.

Anxious Prophet

Any sort of tea is good with me.

Lonely Saint

- do you drink tea
Not really, I don't like the taste.

- what type of tea do you drink (ordinary, bog standard tea, Earl Grey, fruit tea etc)
Japanese green tea, preferably not bagged, but because bagged is so much easier to prepare and available pretty much everywhere, well...

The time I drink it. If it's a tea moment, then it's perfect. If not, I'm just going to sadface at not having something better tasting available.

Dapper Spotter

Favorite: green tea with jasmine flower; two sugars , sometimes a small chunk of ginger.

Least favorite: any fruity herbals

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I like green teas and fruit teas.
Rennie`
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes, there's nothing better then a nice cup of tea.

I'm from England (wooooow stereotype!!) and my friends and I love drinking tea as a comfort drink (as well as instant coffee). You can have a really s**t day but it's instantly soothed by tea, done exactly to your taste.

How I like mine is called a 'Builder's Tea' which means it's strong, not a lot of milk, and 2 sugars, the tea has to be PG tips. If I'm feeling particulary low I'll add an extra half a teaspoon of sugar and brew it for an extra minute. And it has to be in a china mug, not a cheap clay mug (don't ask my why but tea should be served in a china mug as it makes it taste better.)

So, what about you guys:
- do you drink tea

I have that. Anyway, to your questions.

• Yes.
  • PG Tips, Tazo, Honest Tea. The flavors? Well, I suppose green tea, black tea, sweet tea.
  • I don't know.

Now if only I could find that song about tea.
Oblivion Blades
- do you drink tea

Japanese green tea, preferably not bagged, but because bagged is so much easier to prepare and available pretty much everywhere, well...

The time I drink it. If it's a tea moment, then it's perfect. If not, I'm just going to sadface at not having something better tasting available.

There is always time for tea. Always!

Lonely Saint

Aquila of Sinope
Oblivion Blades
- do you drink tea

There is always time for tea. Always!

But the moment isn't always right gonk

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
- do you drink tea
Yes.

Green tea with lemon.

Milk and one sugar.
Yes, I do drink tea.

I drink rooibos tea, herbal tea and sometimes fruit tea. I don't drink black tea, or any tea with caffiene in it.

I have three favourite cups of tea (not in any particular order):
Peppermint tea with coffee whitener and sugar. Looks nasty but is soooo good. heart
This tea is amazing just straight, by itself, hot or iced. heart
This one is amazing brewed strong with a little agave nectar in it. heart

I think I have to make myself some tea now!

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I love tea.
My favorite is the Taiwanese oolong the local tea shop sells, no sugar because I'm cool like that.
That is like the best tea there has ever been ever.
Combine that with their lovely lemon bar and my day is made.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hygenic Werewolf

I'm a perfect cup of tea? Why thank you!

Nah, just kidding. I just tried Bubble tea for the first time (Mango black tea with passionfruit...bubble thingies) and it tasted soooo good. But I think I'm getting diabetus now, it was so sweet xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff