voting 4 gold!!! :D 0.091397849462366 9.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
How about this? No one has it easier. Everyone has to go thru hell in their lives. Some more then others. To do this girls vs guys thing is ridiculous. One gender is going to have hard times in somethings like another gender will have hard times in other things. Stop this pregnancy and period s**t too. Yes we all know it hurts and sucks but there isn't much you can do about it unless you take birth control and all that. Stop bickering about guys not being able to have babies. THEY CAN'T AND NEVER WILL! But girls will also never have to be drafted, get kicked in the balls, boners out of nowhere, a broken p***s ( yes that is a real problem that happens. they have to be rushed to a hospital immediately) and die sooner usually. We all have it hard and easy. The End.

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
scream scream scream
Of course is guys. That's why i hate them talk2hand
vampyricXdesires
guys 100%
no question

your avi AND ur sig is cute! 3nodding

guys have it easier depending wat their social status is.
Unnormal
Yes, they don't have to give birth, but I don't really think one gender has it harder than the other in this day and age. A hundred years ago, of course they had it better, but today? I think not.
it depends on the individual
Girls, all the way!
mmmm i relly think your right on that one i should know i'm a guy
Girls/Boys

Girls have to endure being tread like a slave to a man(Sometimes) during sex.
Boys turn to animals because girls trease them and trick them.
Oh my gosh, everyone lives the same ok? I have seen so many of these threads where people say, ''Women are disrespected'' or ''Men are better''. Stop your damn whining and complaining.
guys have it better.
they don't get the monthly,don't have to give birth, don't have to worry about themselves.
yeah

poopbutts's Spouse

Guys can't get pregnant.
Niada
Guys can't get pregnant.

Okay girlys, here is your answer to not getting pregnant

NO SEX!!!!!!!!!

¬_¬
Mississippi Mist
Guys life are definitely easier.......
and i hav a lot of reasons, but i want to hear yours instead. mrgreen

Oooh yeah they have it MUCH easier.
All I want to say is that in my country at least, USA, it's an individual struggle, not so much gender or sex. There are some countries where clearly women have it worse, but such injustice doesn't and shouldn't exist in my country.

For girls who complain about periods...you know you can control that now, right? There are birth control that can delay your period to a few days shorter, lighter or even better---every three months. And they even released a pill that gets rid of it all together. That's right, NO PERIODS. (It's new though, observe how it works and its side effects.) When a few years have passed, I myself will look into this as a possibility for me.
There's also medicine and birth control that also cater to PSM and PMDD.

If menstruation disrupts your life that much, it's time to see a gynecologist.

You choose to be a mother now. You have the right to say no to your sexual partners and we're no longer viewed as good only for babies. If you have concerns about going through an unintended pregnancy, then this is a problem you have to resolve and prepare for should you ever engage in sex.

You choose your life path. Career, motherhood, whatever.

I don't know how to address unequal pay in the US. I haven't researched this enough yet.

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Girls have it harder. Much harder. I'm so happy I won't be the baby oven! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items