Who's life is easier? Girls Or Guys

Girls 0.086021505376344 8.6% [ 16 ]
Guys 0.49462365591398 49.5% [ 92 ]
Same (both) 0.26881720430108 26.9% [ 50 ]
i don't know 0.059139784946237 5.9% [ 11 ]
voting 4 gold!!! :D 0.091397849462366 9.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Guys, we don't bleed all over the floor once a month. We don't have huge busts weighing us down either.

I think guys have it easier. Girls have to deal with; periods, getting paid less, getting raped, getting hit on, birthing, and lactating.

Stallionare13
guys!!!! yes they have it eaiser for a lot of reasons...... and I think so because girls don't choose their life long partner, the boys do...........and they purpose... not us...... crying not fair. and they can break girls hearts the most...i think so

What the heck. The feeling would be mutual. If she doesn't love him she doesn't have to marry him. Theres no reason why marriage can't be her idea.

girls by far cuz they dont have to go and ask girls out teh just wait to be asked out and i get you all got the periods and s**t but still
Shadow_Prowler
Stallionare13
guys!!!! yes they have it eaiser for a lot of reasons...... and I think so because girls don't choose their life long partner, the boys do...........and they purpose... not us...... crying not fair. and they can break girls hearts the most...i think so

Um, I'm pretty sure most of the girls around here at least will get to choose their lifelong partners... or propose if they want to.. and guys probably do more break girls' hearts but that's because there tend to be more guys dating girls than girls dating girls.

To throw some evidence on the other end:

Boys have higher chances of being miscarried and higher infant mortality rate. They're more likely to die before reaching adulthood.

Males in China now have trouble finding wives and the like because of what went on there.

If you really want to look at the other side of the world (and hell, if we ever have a draft, this one too), males are more likely to be called to war or sold as soldiers.

It's considered perfectly acceptable for a girl to not work and leave that to her husband. Guys who try that are looked down upon.

In most modern countries (which are the ones you are almost certainly living in), women can keep their last names and have basically the same rights as men.

Men are expected to be strong, tough, and not show emotion.

Male homosexuals suffer a lot more stigma than females seem to.

Guys as a whole will likely suffer more physical injuries than women.

No female (again, modern country) has to get pregnant. If they want children there are options like abortion. If they get pregnant and decide early on they don't want the child, they will get a say in whether they wish to keep it or not.

People act like it's okay to hit men and it's a travesty to hit women. People go so far as to abuse male genitals without a second thought being given.

Periods are not the end of the world. You'll live.

Many women can experience multiple orgasms.

In case of a divorce, men are more likely to lose custody of their children.

When a man yells at a woman, he's an inconsiderate jerk who doesn't give a s**t about her. When a woman yells at a man, he's an inconsiderate jerk who doesn't give a s**t about her. They can never win.

Men who are raped feel more stigma in coming out about it.

Men are more likely to be drawn into a life violent crime, and end up in prison.

Less men are starting to go to college.

There is a lot more pressure on guys to have sex, be good at sports, carry on the family name, etc.

If you show emotion you're gay or a wimp.

Girls pms, and guys are usually the ones to take the brunt of it without ever complaining about emotional abuse.

If a guy can't get a date he's a loser. If a girl can't get a date the right man just hasn't come along and all the ones around are losers.

If a guy wants to look pretty, wear make-up, or dress like a girl - he's a f**/emo. If a girl wants to be a jock, dress like a boy, and not wear make-up she's a tomboy... maybe.

The list goes on, but I really don't feel like it. If you think any of this is contrived or doesn't matter much, so is most of the s**t girls post. Individuals have it harder. Not genders. We've all got our hurdles to jump.

I still think the girls get the short end.

I think they would draft females.
There are stay at home dads. I don't see anything wrong with it.
It is a lot easier to show emotion now. It pretty normal.
I think the stigma is pretty equal with gays. But MTFs have to deal with more then FTMs.
Guys don't have a say in abortion. I know I would be crushed if someone aborted my kid.
I don't think circumcision is abuse. Many people are fine being cut.
Men are stronger then woman they can hut with out trying.
Periods are diffrent for everyone my friend has PCOS and they pretty much are the worst thing ever.
Man can have multiple orgasms too.
I don't think male rape happens a lot.
I never felt pressure to have sex or be good at sports. Who cares about family name anymore.
I am gay but I don't see anything wrong with showing emotion.
I don't see whats wrong with make up as long as you don't look like a drag queen. Every guy on TV wears it.

Equal, life sucks all around.
i think girls have it worse
periods are the worst gonk
SpriteAddict
How about this? No one has it easier. Everyone has to go thru hell in their lives. Some more then others. To do this girls vs guys thing is ridiculous. One gender is going to have hard times in somethings like another gender will have hard times in other things. Stop this pregnancy and period s**t too. Yes we all know it hurts and sucks but there isn't much you can do about it unless you take birth control and all that. Stop bickering about guys not being able to have babies. THEY CAN'T AND NEVER WILL! But girls will also never have to be drafted, get kicked in the balls, boners out of nowhere, a broken p***s ( yes that is a real problem that happens. they have to be rushed to a hospital immediately) and die sooner usually. We all have it hard and easy. The End.

Guys may be able to have babies some day. I heard the can turn sperm in to ovaries but it hasn't been tested on how strong the baby is. Who says they wont draft woman? I'm sure getting kicked in the c**t hurts just as much. Broken p***s? WTF. Theres no bone.

i think its pretty equal..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guys.
Why?
No periods.
No pregnancy.
No long hair to tend to [I guess that depends]
No fear of sex [Some people, like myself, are afraid of penetration, which obviously doesn't happen for guys unless they get a**l via other guys]

Yep.
Not all guys have it easy, but generally easier than any woman.
It really depends. I don't get periods (I'm on the Depo shot), and I will never have kids, so those two factors are out of the question for me.
Well, discrimination still exists. Guys obviously, but that's on the macro level. From individual to individual they may not even notice.
Guys because:
1.) It's not that hard to find a good outfit.
2.) I think guy have more freedom then girls because of rape and stuff.
3.) I know other countries perfer boys over girls (Like China OMG)
4.) The man of the house. Enough said.
Really, it can depend.
But I will say...
Guys don't have periods
Guys don't have to go through labor/childbirth.
Women are discriminated against in many ways like jobs.
Women have a more complicated life in general..
Neither. Both genders have it hard when you look at it on both sides. I can't say what one would be harder because I have only lived through the female lifestyle. However, it would be discriminate against males if I said being males is a lot easier without being a male.

'End

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces