Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Just cards. neutral

Oh, and "loved ones" is just a funny slang word for obnoxious relatives, BTW. emotion_8c

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Guardians of the Galaxy and probably a coffee table finally for my husband.
                  Everyone else gets cookies.
                  User Image

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hubs: sewing him a pair of PJ pants. Been eyeing the Star Wars & X-Men printed fabrics, will make myself pick once I get a coupon in the mail. Also some Pathfinder expansion sets.

Mom: knit her a pair of fingerless mitts over the summer. Hooray for getting gift knitting done ahead of time! She also wants a framed photo from my wedding, will have to figure that out.

Dad: he's not into handmade things much. I've been getting him DVD sets of his favorite shows, will probably continue that. May finish his collection of M*A*S*H, may get him a Bond set.

Nephew: in the middle of knitting him a vest & hat set. Hubs is getting him a personalized teething toy.

in-laws: They do a Secret Santa, since there's near 40 of them. Will figure out what to get once I'm assigned my giftee. But I almost always end up gifting beer.

Angelic Friend

I'm pretty poor right now, but I'm gonna try getting some games for my 2 brothers, maybe some cute hair stuff for my little sister, some accessories (like a bracelet or necklace) for my 2 older sisters, something relaxing for my dad, and a Jesus or Mary statue for my mom since she's SUPER religious - if not that, something she can use to further express how religious she is.

And for my best friend, well, I'm not really sure yet.
I'll think of something though.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I oughta write a letter to dave for christmas right
but they proably aint gonna send it for me so I gotta go to town an post it myself if I even write it

Clever Goat

Husband and I hate doing gifts. hatehatehate. We're so bad at them because we're both so practical. We hardly even do gifts for each other beyond, "oh, we need this expensive thing? Let's buy it at Christmas."
Last year, we got a couch. I honestly have no idea what I want. We're kind of thinking about finishing out our living room this year with a new entertainment center and maybe a new TV...

That said, we're creating custom loose leaf tea blends for our family since they're all pretty big tea drinkers. We've got several air tight jars, and we're going to create different mixtures like green teas with lavender or mint, black tea with cloves and orange, things like that.

Hopefully, they go over well.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Honestly, I have no clue.

My mom, brother, and I are getting my dad a shot gun for Christmas, but besides that, I have no idea.

I'm hoping to come across some stuff for people as I'm shopping online.

Magical Tree

knowing i'm going to be laid off a few months after christmas... i'm trying to save money...

so i'll probably give my friends baked goods. homemade and delicious.

as for my family.. um... small souvenir type things or stuff that's Korean. because.... i'mma miss Korea like a baby once i'm gone. crying

Amateur Human

I'm pretty broke some I'm going to try and make some gifts but others I'll have to buy but here's my list so far

BF- gift card to play and trade
kenz - monster high doll
ay - I'm either going to make him Olaf or a giant pumpkin that boy loved pumpkins
clover - the rebel bow or la la loopsy
poppy - he likes super heroes but i'm not sure which ones
gavin - same with him, i gotta ask their mom
noah - i don't know
kk - she's been asking for a sewing kit so that's what she's getting with cheep material
buggie - i'm going to try to make him a duck if i can find a good pattern
chuncks - he also loves ducks and if i give his brother one and not him there will be a tantrum
lady bug - i'm going to try to make her a lady bug or a lady bug bag
hunter - he lover fire trucks so maybe a pillow or blanket made with fire truck material or cloth blocks
his unborn sister - she's due around Christmas so probable some clothes
nanny(my sis) - an electric blanket so she'll stop waking me up at night cuz she's cold
buddy(my brother) - i don't know

everyone else isn't getting anything my age cut off is 12 except for my bf and younger siblings.

Cuddly Krampus

narnia books

or pan pipes
I got my fiancé 2 Foo Fighters tickets (one is obvi for me) GA standing section (the best and most fun section). Gonna be a rad time! Got my puppy a bon bon that you pull with him and when it breaks, there's a squeaky dog toy in there for him. The loud bang sound is removed, too, as to not scare the animals using them. It's pretty cool, I think..
Haven't figured out what to get everyone else yet.

What do your loved ones like? What are their hobbies? Have they been saying they need anything but haven't got around to getting it themselves yet?
so far I got my mom a jigsaw puzzle and my dad a day calendar.
we don't usually do gifts because I live pretty far away and am a poor student and they are on a very limited budget as well, but I want to get them gifts this year!
trying to be discrete because I don't want them to feel obligated (they already paid for my $1000 flights to see them)

not sure what to get my sister yet.
Lolloved ones.
I've got my boyfriend a pair of jeans and a sweater.
I'm probably getting his parents a bottle of wine and a nice candle because I have no idea what they'd want
I'm getting my younger brother dress pants
I'm getting my older brother probably a nice sweater
I'm probably getting my mom her favourite wine, I'm likely getting my dad Tupperware as a joke because he can never find any, probably some nice warm socks for the road as well.
I have 4 close friends to shop for. They're probably getting small gifts that I find at the mall, maybe soaps, or candles, or something cute I find.
I got one of my roommates a dragonite plushie.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I've only got purchased one present so far. But i;ve gone window shopping and brain storming ideas.

Mom - Lime Crime Velvetine Lip Stain in coral - Already purchased
Dad - Scratch card gift pack and a gift card for his favourite burger place
Younger sister - A note book for school with the Tardis on it or a Tardis shapped jewlery box
Younger brother - Gift card for the beer store
Niece - My Little Pony Plushie, I think I want to get her rarity
Grandma - Teapot
Aunt and Uncle - a bottle of wine
Two older sisters - I'm thinking of getting them both gift cards for a spa so we can all have a girls day and get out nails done or something

And then one of the girls at work I want to buy a present for. On my birthday she went and bought me a Maleficent necklace and a Rainbow Dash bracelet out of the blue and I thought it was so sweet. I keep talking to her about the books I'm reading and she gets all excited and asks to borrow it after, but I buy all my books as e-books. So she got all excited when I told her I was reading Fifty Shades of Grey then disappointed when she remembered i couldnt lend it out because i only have it on my phone. So I want to buy her a copy of that for christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff