Welcome to Gaia! ::

My brother recently had a baby and if it was a boy was going to be named Matayo.. Thank God it turned out to be a girl so she got a normal name.

Lavish Loiterer

Saw an Erica who spelled it as "Airwrecka".

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
I'm looking at the local births in the newspaper and someone named their kid Da'King Mosiah James. emotion_facepalm

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Terrible Baby Names:

Cherish Miy'Angel
Ralaquandreah
Tykemia
Prudence
Ursula
Sharkeisha
Shika
Qualique
Lawrynzer

Being a cashier and having to do W.I.C for customers who have had children, I get to see some pretty ridiculous baby names. Some of them so ridiculous that I have to keep myself from giving a horrified look at the voucher. I wonder what parents be smoking when they name their kids.

My name isn't exactly...Normal...seeing as how I am named after a place, but it isn't terrible.

Star

crackingx20
Adolfa

ALDOLPHO, ALDOLPHO, MY NAME IT IS ALDOLPHO, I AM THE KING OF ROMANCE SO I KISS A LOT.

.......Never mind, it's from "The Drowsy Chaperone"... stare

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I hate this Peyton Layton Shayton whatever trend. And Bryson.

All this fancy "unique" names trend. Just yuck.

I like classic names. Mine is Emily, and I think it's pretty.

Friendly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
On a mom forum I'm a part of, there was a woman who seriously wanted to name her daughter Harlott. Her and her husband did not know what it meant, and they were horrified when the people in the forum explained it to them.

Neveah makes me roll my eyes, but it's not too horrible.

My grandma knew a girl named Poinsettia. In the lost line of flower names, that's a pretty bad one, in my opinion.

My mom said I should make my son's middle name Beau. His first name is going to be Samuel. So, his name would be Sam Bo. Sambo is an extremely offensive racial term used against half black, half native American slaves. As someone with half a brain, I said no. I'm also half Native American, so really no.

My favorites are Orangejello and Lemonjello, the twins my dad and mom went to high school with. Seriously.

Lavish Loiterer

thedizzybear
On a mom forum I'm a part of, there was a woman who seriously wanted to name her daughter Harlott. Her and her husband did not know what it meant, and they were horrified when the people in the forum explained it to them.

Neveah makes me roll my eyes, but it's not too horrible.

My grandma knew a girl named Poinsettia. In the lost line of flower names, that's a pretty bad one, in my opinion.

My mom said I should make my son's middle name Beau. His first name is going to be Samuel. So, his name would be Sam Bo. Sambo is an extremely offensive racial term used against half black, half native American slaves. As someone with half a brain, I said no. I'm also half Native American, so really no.

My favorites are Orangejello and Lemonjello, the twins my dad and mom went to high school with. Seriously.

O_o

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

North is one of the worst ones I've heard in a while. My ex-general manager named her son Blue, but spells it the German way of "Blau." She's not even German… SHE'S IRISH. So that's a terrible one, too. Poor kid has red hair and green eyes and is named Blau. emotion_facepalm User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cluttered Cutesmasher

I don't know about worst, though I think Roxanne is pretty bad.
At least where I am, all Roxanne's tend to be really rough.

The most unusual name of someone I know was Aaronjaye.

Fashionable Genius

25,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I work in a preschool in a bad neighborhood and have seen some cringe worthy names. For example, there's a set of twins named Juke and Banjo. Also there's about 3 or 4 girls named Nevaeh aka heaven spelled backwards. I've never been able to stand that name.

Magical Tree

mom used to work OB.

one woman wanted to name her baby placenta. gonk

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
Basically any common name.

Sugary Cat

Cyrus
London