I have a baby! 0.06973058637084 7.0% [ 44 ]
I'm TTC #2+! 0.033280507131537 3.3% [ 21 ]
I don't want kids 0.22187004754358 22.2% [ 140 ]
I'm pregnant! 0.077654516640254 7.8% [ 49 ]
I'm infertile 0.050713153724247 5.1% [ 32 ]
I'm just voting~ 0.3946117274168 39.5% [ 249 ]
Total Votes:[ 631 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 >

leo-amy generated a random number between 5 and 10 ... 5!

II a r c II
Pink Peppercorn

So sorry about being benched again. I hope the flare ups don't cause you too much discomfort and it passes quickly.

cute avitar heart heart xp xp xp whee whee whee whee whee yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Darling

I am no longer TTC, or NTNP. Adoption will likely be out of the question as of now, also. I will still be here to support everyone who comes this way and make an effort to keep the thread active.

Shameless Nerd

II a r c II

I am no longer TTC, or NTNP. Adoption will likely be out of the question as of now, also. I will still be here to support everyone who comes this way and make an effort to keep the thread active.

What happened, if you don't mind my asking?

Darling

Pink Peppercorn

For lack of a better way to put it... my husband told me he's leaving me.
II a r c II
Pink Peppercorn

Omg I'm so sorry! What is wrong? If it's something you want to talk about, I'm here to listen. =(

Shameless Nerd

II a r c II
Pink Peppercorn

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry || arc ||.
🍬 💝 🍬
I am so sorry for what is going on Arc. Just know us ladies are here for you if you ever need to get something out.

Angel- I'm right there with you on giving up.

After a full day of crying left and right, I'm more stressed than ever.
Did tests, had two separate appointments, bloodwork, ultrasound, whatever.
My OBGYN, doctor, and then another doctor asked to come in and review my information gave me a verdict of less than a 2% chance of pregnancy. The issues I have with being unable to hold proper ovulation, on top of cysts coming back. I was told that due to how painful the cysts are that having a miscarriage would be high. Yeah. Just too much. I know people who have had miscarriages and still borns. I could not deal with that at this point, if ever.
They're referring me to a psychiatrist to hope to help out with the emotional stress and breakdowns regarding all of this.
My doctor told me that in my state they will not do a hysterectomy on me unless the cysts get bad enough. They told me to get on a 10 year birth control and try again. The only caused more crying with them trying to tell me to wait and try again in a few years, or wait til my 6 year old is out of the house.

And honestly, I am so scared to keep trying. I'm tired of the appointments. I'm tired of negative tests. I'm tired of everything dealing with this.
All of you are the most whiniest people on gaia ever

Dapper Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello all! I'm Hecate. heart I've been TTC since November and I was just looking for someone to talk to. As it is AF is two days late, but I'm only about 10 DPO right now. I wanted to test sooo bad earlier even though I knew I was just a bit early, I did anyway and it was a defective test. sweatdrop No test line or anything. So I took it as a sign and decided to find someone to chit chat with instead and now here I am! I think DH is getting a bit tired of baby talk. We're both just so tired of trying. I have a feeling he tries to distract me with other things because if he doesn't all I'll babble about is getting pregnant. Men just don't understand how the idea of having a baby downright CONSUMES us when we decide we're ready. rolleyes

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
hecatesheretic
Hello all! I'm Hecate. heart I've been TTC since November and I was just looking for someone to talk to. As it is AF is two days late, but I'm only about 10 DPO right now. I wanted to test sooo bad earlier even though I knew I was just a bit early, I did anyway and it was a defective test. sweatdrop No test line or anything. So I took it as a sign and decided to find someone to chit chat with instead and now here I am! I think DH is getting a bit tired of baby talk. We're both just so tired of trying. I have a feeling he tries to distract me with other things because if he doesn't all I'll babble about is getting pregnant. Men just don't understand how the idea of having a baby downright CONSUMES us when we decide we're ready. rolleyes

Welcome! I started TTC (well, NTNP) at the start of this year. FX and .*.baby dust.*. for you! xd

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm so sorry arc :c That's gotta be stressful.

I still haven't gotten a call back about my appointments so I'm probably just going to wait until the one I've already got in April at this point.

I got some progesterone cream the other day to see if it would help. I won't really notice anything for a while yet but the stuff I got is lovely so far. It's not greasy or anything and doesn't have a strong smell. Hopefully I'll notice some improvement sooner rather than later.

Dapper Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
spacekitten

Thanks! Same to you!
So AF is now 5 days late, I'm 13 DPO and still BFN. I'm going nuts. crying

Shameless Nerd

hecatesheretic

So AF is now 5 days late, I'm 13 DPO and still BFN. I'm going nuts. crying

How are you confirming ovulation?

Dapper Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pink Peppercorn

OPKs and CM. This month I went by CM alone. I have a pretty good idea of when I ovulate now, it's always a little later in my cycle, around 16-20 days.

Also I'm pretty sure AF showed up today and I'm pretty devastated.

Shameless Nerd

hecatesheretic
Pink Peppercorn

OPKs and CM. This month I went by CM alone. I have a pretty good idea of when I ovulate now, it's always a little later in my cycle, around 16-20 days.

Also I'm pretty sure AF showed up today and I'm pretty devastated.

Keep in mind that OPK's only detect an LH surge. It is possible to have a surge and not ovulate and some women have been known to have several surges a month. And cycles can change at anytime. I usually O around CD20-25 but this month I O'd at CD15. I highly recommend temping and charting your BBT. It is so invaluable in the knowledge you learn about your body and it is the only way to pinpoint O. You can also give "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" a read. Great book and very helpful.

Sorry about AF. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces