Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
`Zephyra
Tuah
XxAce_DetectivexX

well i usually go to hot topic to buy my cloths. I recently brought T-shirt and this T-shirt I only buy my cloths their because they don't think i am weird.

Heheh, I've come to stop caring what other people think. None of us need other peoples' approval to be who we are.

I think once you start caring what others think about you then you probably won't be yourself. I generally don't care much about what people think about me. When i found out I was a transgender i didn't care even more xD

I'm still debating whether I want to be out or stealth. It would be nice to not have to think about these subjects for a while, just live normally for once. But at the same time, I bet I could help a lot of people and change a lot of minds by being open.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bornes
XxAce_DetectivexX
Bornes
XxAce_DetectivexX
None of those like me. So I am just going to call my self a Gender Bender.
They should really come up with a defination for just people change there looks

crossdresser, transvestite, I suppose you could also use '********'.

I am sorry. I don't know if that was a negative answer or a positive
What did you call me?
You can turn the censoring off in your account options.
the word was 'genderf**k'

wikipedia it without the stars.

Hmm.. That is interesting.
Thank you for that, but I don't know which one i am.
I changed because I am uncomfortable being a women, maybe I am just confused razz to much think involved. I you trans?

Dapper Bloodsucker

I love being told by other trans* people that because I appear to be a cisgender male I don't understand what it's
like to be discriminated against despite the fact that I do not identify as male and was not raised male.

neutral
Robot Giny
Earl Dante
I didn't want to believe it, but I think my T dose is too low. I'm at .5 ml every 2 weeks.

My reasoning for believing this is:

- My beard is growing lighter/slower, which I've never experienced before
- I lost about 6 lbs, all in muscle. I am super pissed about that
- I am having fainting symptoms again. Not full-blown syncope, but I almost fainted this morning and almost fainted when I was at the hardware store with my BF last week
- Still having periods
- Mood swings
- Loss of appetite
- Lowered libido
- Fatigue/weakness

I WANT to top if off with androgel but I don't know how much I NEED, so I CAN'T FIX IT. Fortunately, I see my endo on the 18th, and I'm gonna tell him all of this. I don't want to be like "I WANT MORE T" like some guys would to be more "manly," I'm just having some BAD side-effects, and I really need it raised to whatever the next increment is. He might just double it.

Part of why I quit my job was because my arms felt suddenly weak and it was hard to do half of my job. I also was experiencing bad depression and mood swings at work, and getting light-headed. All of this might have to do with my T dose which sucks.

My libido is OK when I'm with my man but when I'm alone it's like, jerking it is a chore. Ugh.

The shittiest part is that this is gonna cost twice as much now, because I need twice as much T. I mean, I should be OK... My BF even said he'd help me with some of this s**t until I'm back on my feet again, but still. I don't want to burden him, even just a little bit. BLEH. Super shitty!
I take 100 ml once a week, per injection. I've heard (mostly from my doctor) that the weekly regimen, as opposed to every two weeks, is much easier on your body. Apparently it's really common to have mood swings and other high/low symptoms when you do it every two weeks. Maybe mention that to your endo?

Okay, at least I think that's how much I take. It say's 200 mg on the bottle, and I take a 50cc injection once a week. I think I figured out one time how much that is, but for the life of me I can't remember, and Google isn't being very friendly right now.
50cc is suppsosedly 50 ml... I have no idea how you'd take that much. Like that's a lot. Unless I calculated it wrong. Even 5 cc would be bigger than my whole syringe, and my testosterone is 200 mg/ml.

I do want it weekly if I can, but I also do know I need it higher, because I'm still menstruating. I'll mention both issues to him.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Yaminon
I love being told by other trans* people that because I appear to be a cisgender male I don't understand what it's
like to be discriminated against despite the fact that I do not identify as male and was not raised male.

neutral

Hm, in what ways have you been discriminated against?

Aged Capitalist

hating all your clothes kind of night day month years. yess

Dapper Bloodsucker

Tuah
Yaminon

neutral

I constantly have people invalidating my identity and in the past I've faced extreme discrimination for being openly trans*?

I literally switched highschools 3 times as a teenager and eventually had to finish school online because I was
being abused so mercilessly. I've lost family members, nearly all of my friends at the time, lost a job when I
presented my SS card prior to changing my name because it read a female name and I appeared to be male?

Beloved Lunatic

Tuah
`Zephyra

I think once you start caring what others think about you then you probably won't be yourself. I generally don't care much about what people think about me. When i found out I was a transgender i didn't care even more xD

I'm still debating whether I want to be out or stealth. It would be nice to not have to think about these subjects for a while, just live normally for once. But at the same time, I bet I could help a lot of people and change a lot of minds by being open.

I would could to be in stealth. While finding someone whoever I can't really do that, but yea if they find out then I don't mind, but really I don't feel like it's necessary to tell anyone unless they're like curious or smth.

I personally don't think that people will start being enlightened when they see a transgender though ^ - ^"

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Yaminon
Tuah
Yaminon

neutral

I constantly have people invalidating my identity and in the past I've faced extreme discrimination for being openly trans*?

I literally switched highschools 3 times as a teenager and eventually had to finish school online because I was
being abused so mercilessly. I've lost family members, nearly all of my friends at the time, lost a job when I
presented my SS card prior to changing my name because it read a female name and I appeared to be male?

Yep, sounds like they're full of s**t then. I would give you a hug now if I could. Digital ones aren't as warm and fuzzy.

`Zephyra
I would could to be in stealth. While finding someone whoever I can't really do that, but yea if they find out then I don't mind, but really I don't feel like it's necessary to tell anyone unless they're like curious or smth.

I personally don't think that people will start being enlightened when they see a transgender though ^ - ^"

I'm regaining my extroversion. I have the strength I need, and if I can't change minds I will at least command respect. I have no fear.

And I want to bring this strength to others.

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
`Zephyra
Tuah
`Zephyra

That's the thing, they're not seeing a transgender person though. They're seeing you. If you're someone they respect, most people will question their biases, because they realize that they've never met a trans person before and all they knew was what they saw on Jerry Springer. If you're likeable and interesting (for reasons other than being trans*), it can help people challenge their preconceived notions.
At work, my legal name is on the rotation slips (what tells everyone where to go) so everyone's seen it, and Leon is on my nametag, but I haven't really said anything to anyone about the discrepancy (what it means is fairly obvious - my legal name is traditionally feminine), but most of my coworkers seem to like me anyway. I don't know if I've changed anyone's opinions about trans people, I'm too busy trying to get stuff done.
Yaminon
Tuah
Yaminon

neutral

It's jealousy. I totally get jealous every time I look at you, but it's no reason to invalidate you or treat you poorly.

Dapper Bloodsucker

Earl Dante
Yaminon
Tuah
Yaminon

neutral

It's jealousy. I totally get jealous every time I look at you, but it's no reason to invalidate you or treat you poorly.

question

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Earl Dante
Robot Giny
Earl Dante
I didn't want to believe it, but I think my T dose is too low. I'm at .5 ml every 2 weeks.

My reasoning for believing this is:

- My beard is growing lighter/slower, which I've never experienced before
- I lost about 6 lbs, all in muscle. I am super pissed about that
- I am having fainting symptoms again. Not full-blown syncope, but I almost fainted this morning and almost fainted when I was at the hardware store with my BF last week
- Still having periods
- Mood swings
- Loss of appetite
- Lowered libido
- Fatigue/weakness

I WANT to top if off with androgel but I don't know how much I NEED, so I CAN'T FIX IT. Fortunately, I see my endo on the 18th, and I'm gonna tell him all of this. I don't want to be like "I WANT MORE T" like some guys would to be more "manly," I'm just having some BAD side-effects, and I really need it raised to whatever the next increment is. He might just double it.

Part of why I quit my job was because my arms felt suddenly weak and it was hard to do half of my job. I also was experiencing bad depression and mood swings at work, and getting light-headed. All of this might have to do with my T dose which sucks.

My libido is OK when I'm with my man but when I'm alone it's like, jerking it is a chore. Ugh.

The shittiest part is that this is gonna cost twice as much now, because I need twice as much T. I mean, I should be OK... My BF even said he'd help me with some of this s**t until I'm back on my feet again, but still. I don't want to burden him, even just a little bit. BLEH. Super shitty!
I take 100 ml once a week, per injection. I've heard (mostly from my doctor) that the weekly regimen, as opposed to every two weeks, is much easier on your body. Apparently it's really common to have mood swings and other high/low symptoms when you do it every two weeks. Maybe mention that to your endo?

Okay, at least I think that's how much I take. It say's 200 mg on the bottle, and I take a 50cc injection once a week. I think I figured out one time how much that is, but for the life of me I can't remember, and Google isn't being very friendly right now.
50cc is suppsosedly 50 ml... I have no idea how you'd take that much. Like that's a lot. Unless I calculated it wrong. Even 5 cc would be bigger than my whole syringe, and my testosterone is 200 mg/ml.

I do want it weekly if I can, but I also do know I need it higher, because I'm still menstruating. I'll mention both issues to him.
That is an example of my towering intellect and extraordinary observation skills. rolleyes

Okay, I take .5 cc, the same amount as you. Except I take it every week. So maybe you really do need more. I know my doctor started me off on a lower amount, and then at the six month mark raised it up to .5 cc's. (I'm been taking it for 10 months now.)
Yaminon
question
Sorry, I wasn't very clear when I quoted you.
People invalidate you 'cos you look good and pass. They're jealous. That's why they act like you've never struggled.

Dapper Bloodsucker

Earl Dante
Yaminon
question
Sorry, I wasn't very clear when I quoted you.
People invalidate you 'cos you look good and pass. They're jealous. That's why they act like you've never struggled.

I guess I can appreciate that but I don't really *want* to "pass as male". I don't ID as male and so even having *that*
given as the reason why people invalidate my experiences is really frustrating, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff