Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bornes
MarigoldMari
You don't have to give me one of your guilds, I can just start my own (I just realized.) It's only 20k.

I AM STARTING A GUILD EVERYBODY.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm feeling impulsive, so I started a guild. I set it to private.

Here is the link.

I don't know how to invite people to the guild (yet) but I will figure it out so I can do that. Until then, you have to request to join. Everybody in this support thread will automatically be let in. I recognize everybody's usernames, more or less.

Adorable Fisher

Robot Giny

Here is the link.

I don't know how to invite people to the guild (yet) but I will figure it out so I can do that. Until then, you have to request to join. Everybody in this support thread will automatically be let in. I recognize everybody's usernames, more or less.
Go to Moderator Panel and click "invite user". Then you fill out their name on the form and click submit. You can even invite multiple people at a time.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MarigoldMari
Robot Giny

Here is the link.

Go to Moderator Panel and click "invite user". Then you fill out their name on the form and click submit. You can even invite multiple people at a time.
Yeeessss. blaugh

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
So I learned that although Baltimore has a high crime rate, supposedly it's actually the society there is highly accepting of LGBT folks.

Just correcting something I'd said a couple weeks ago or whatever.
MarigoldMari
I don't expect anyone to care, but my new gf just broke up with me because I am chronically physically ill. I don't know what to think. But at least now I know what I want from a relationship for sure. That is, if I didn't feel like jumping off a bridge.
I am so sorry to hear that, love. That is incredibly shitty. Illness is very difficult to cope with. I cannot say I'd be able to support someone in your situation, and I feel like s**t for saying it. But it's really, really hard. I KNOW there are people out there who can overcome this challenge. I've seen it. I've seen love overcome INCREDIBLE disability and illness.
So today. My date. Was. AMAZING.

I am abstaining certain information for uh... important reasons. But here's the gist:

This is a really passionate encounter. I mean we've been hot for each other, and honestly, falling for each other. Hard.

We hung out... we went to the coast, went to the local piercer parlor because I wanted to get my tongue ring shortened... Then we went down to a little hole in the wall costume shop, then the comic book store... It started pouring, so we ran like 3 blocks down to his car, and then we ended up making out... It was really awesome/romantic. Then we just walked around the mall a bit, played with some kittens at the pet store, I showed him our GIANT local comic book store, and we geeked out a bit... Then we got some lunch. After that, we finally said, ******** it... We gotta ********. We were just fooling ourselves. We wanted to have sex, CLEARLY. So we got a pretty nice hotel room and boned it out. It was INSANELY good sex. I mean, obviously it was the first time, exploring each other's bodies, and that mild awkwardness. But we have great chemistry, it felt SO natural, and it went very quickly into playful, fun sex.

Then we went out to a local pub. We got pretty drunk, and walked around town. Went to a cute little thrift store, and met a really nice lady there. Chatted for a bit, obviously drunk and obviously... well, very much in "young-love". The was no hiding it. We walked around the block to sober up. Then we went to get more condoms, because we were definitely gonna bone it out again.

This time I was still definitely drunk. My inhibition and nerves had been lowered, and we straight up had really passionate sex at that point. I honestly think it reached the point of lovemaking for the both of us... and we are just longing for each other incredibly hard now. But we have to be smart about this. There's politics. His safety is on the line. And I care so much more about that than screwing.

My God... it was all just so perfect. I... like him. A LOT. I want to say I love him. But like, love is this complex thing. We assume it takes time, and knowing all the data. I just can't be too sure. Love is a biological thing, really. We have excellent chemistry. We get along. We're very drawn to each other. This is how it was with my ex, and it lasted a really long time. I have even stronger feelings here-- not a stronger love, but I see higher chances of success between us, due to our circumstances. I really think that him and I will get serious. I feel like we already are in the heart. Fate has smiled on me, and... I'm really happy.

Kissing him, holding him, it's all been amazing. Talking with him, not feeling inferior. He genuinely likes me, it's not just some fling. I can see ulterior motives. I tested his limits. He did not bend. He is a truly authentic, strong, beautiful, loving human being, and I am incredibly lucky. He sees the good in me, too, and embraces my gender identity, and is feeling a lot more secure in his sexuality now. He feels very confident about US, but is still dealing with the major changes in his life. This passionate relationship must be kept under wraps to prevent a serious calamity in his lifestyle. Things must not get out of control, we must make sure he does not falter, that his tracks are covered, that he can make it out of this in one piece. For his sake and OUR sake.

I know it seems way too early to say this but I feel really strongly that I want this man to be my Mate. I really mean that. Honestly I can see it in him too. He's thinking the same thing. But we can't get too carried away, given the circumstances. If it wasn't for his divorce being processed, and if he were completely, legally single? We'd be going steady and in a very visible relationship right now.

I am so overjoyed, it's been too long since I've felt these emotions.
Also he just said that this was possibly his best first date ever. WIN! emotion_bigheart

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Earl Dante
Hey guys! This is Dan/Desideraht. I got perma'd (again) and I give no ********, hahaha. 4laugh No regrets, no longer attached to avatar/items/post count etc.

BUT if you were on my friendslist and want to be on again, add me, 'cos I forgot who was on and who wasn't.

wow. i have to get used to that, hehe
you troublemaker you
theamazingwrabbit
Earl Dante
Hey guys! This is Dan/Desideraht. I got perma'd (again) and I give no ********, hahaha. 4laugh No regrets, no longer attached to avatar/items/post count etc.

BUT if you were on my friendslist and want to be on again, add me, 'cos I forgot who was on and who wasn't.

wow. i have to get used to that, hehe
you troublemaker you
I'm not even sure what exactly I did, 'cos I can't really see how I got banned, nor do I care to submit a ticket and hear an explanation. All I know is I obviously butthurt someone enough times to get reported enough times to get banned basically.

It definitely isn't important. I am like sooo not interested in Gaia drama right now hahaha

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
oh wow ok i obviously missed a lot while i was out ok lemme address things:

Dandan: I read your date, you're freaking crazy, you ;3; Im so insanely jealous of your good luck...

guild: Joined it, if any of yall need some gold i have some leftover from all that art shop stuff i did back when. i wouldnt miss a few k's worth of gold really.

me personally: im going through some court stuff, its been really stressful on me. Today was the first time in 2 years my dad and i saw each other and i could tell he was shocked at how much i had transitioned.
Also i was doing my injection, a bit postponed but... i pulled up on the plunger and didnt see any blood at all. But I took a long time trying to inject it, it felt like it wasnt moving at times and my brother was throwing a fit cuz i needed someone in the room with me just in case anything happened like last time and he doesnt like needles. Then i left the needle in a bit after that and oh man though this one hurt more than usual... anyways i pulled it out and held the tissue over the site and started kneading away but when i took the tissue off there was like wayyy more blood than usual... but after a few seconds it just stopped just like that- no more blood o3o. I was feeling a bit freaked out but i remembered to breathe this time. I hope im ok.
theamazingwrabbit
oh wow ok i obviously missed a lot while i was out ok lemme address things:

Dandan: I read your date, you're freaking crazy, you ;3; Im so insanely jealous of your good luck...

guild: Joined it, if any of yall need some gold i have some leftover from all that art shop stuff i did back when. i wouldnt miss a few k's worth of gold really.

me personally: im going through some court stuff, its been really stressful on me. Today was the first time in 2 years my dad and i saw each other and i could tell he was shocked at how much i had transitioned.
Also i was doing my injection, a bit postponed but... i pulled up on the plunger and didnt see any blood at all. But I took a long time trying to inject it, it felt like it wasnt moving at times and my brother was throwing a fit cuz i needed someone in the room with me just in case anything happened like last time and he doesnt like needles. Then i left the needle in a bit after that and oh man though this one hurt more than usual... anyways i pulled it out and held the tissue over the site and started kneading away but when i took the tissue off there was like wayyy more blood than usual... but after a few seconds it just stopped just like that- no more blood o3o. I was feeling a bit freaked out but i remembered to breathe this time. I hope im ok.
Heheheh, my luck is usually complete s**t, to be fair. This is like my LUCKY BREAK, holy ********. But yeah, I AM really lucky, and totally infatuated... and not just in a shallow way, either. I just... dig him as a person. Gawd, it's so amazing.

I am in the guild, I'd offer gold if I didn't get perma'd lolololol.

On injections: Push slowly, that's fine, but there is no reason to leave it in after. It's OK to bleed after. I think you bled more because you left the needle in.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Earl Dante
Heheheh, my luck is usually complete s**t, to be fair. This is like my LUCKY BREAK, holy ********. But yeah, I AM really lucky, and totally infatuated... and not just in a shallow way, either. I just... dig him as a person. Gawd, it's so amazing.

On injections: Push slowly, that's fine, but there is no reason to leave it in after. It's OK to bleed after. I think you bled more because you left the needle in.

hehe maybe i just have to do a LOTTA waiting is all. and hey it might not even be that long, my confidence is increasing, i can feel myself getting more sure of myself. Im still somewhat hesitant to use the mens room until ive scoped it out for a while and im sure theres not too many ppl inside. There was a woman who was talking to me about it, she asked what i saw when i looked in the mirror. i said "to be honest i still see a female" even though she was 100% sure she only saw that i was male. She said it was like how when fat people lose a lot of weight they can still only see the fat person they were. Its like that, i think... I just have to re-learn how to see myself.

Nah nah i seriously have over 3m in gold im not using for too much i just like to stockpile things, thats just my nature :3 I think i'll eventually spend it on art of my characters yeah. i dont see myself leaving gaia just because of this thread here, its keeping me on ahaha

dammit someone said i have to leave the needle in because it helps the muscle absorb or something pfffff welp i tried that, now back to common sense :/ Thanks DanDan
theamazingwrabbit
Earl Dante

hehe maybe i just have to do a LOTTA waiting is all. and hey it might not even be that long, my confidence is increasing, i can feel myself getting more sure of myself. Im still somewhat hesitant to use the mens room until ive scoped it out for a while and im sure theres not too many ppl inside. There was a woman who was talking to me about it, she asked what i saw when i looked in the mirror. i said "to be honest i still see a female" even though she was 100% sure she only saw that i was male. She said it was like how when fat people lose a lot of weight they can still only see the fat person they were. Its like that, i think... I just have to re-learn how to see myself.

Nah nah i seriously have over 3m in gold im not using for too much i just like to stockpile things, thats just my nature :3 I think i'll eventually spend it on art of my characters yeah. i dont see myself leaving gaia just because of this thread here, its keeping me on ahaha

dammit someone said i have to leave the needle in because it helps the muscle absorb or something pfffff welp i tried that, now back to common sense :/ Thanks DanDan
I think my confession CONFIDENCE (whoa I'm tired) is what made meeting/dating this guy possible. I had to get over my fears to meet him in the first place (went to a 2-day long event and met him there). I stepped way out of my comfort zone and if I wasn't like, totally forward and nice to him when I met him, he never would have met me. He was playing a really cool character in the game, though, so I was immediately drawn to him, and zipped right up to him. I actually assumed he was one of the people running the game, because he just fit so well, but he was a player. I was immediately comfortable around him and shining my best, really. And from that he felt an almost immediate attraction.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and see female, but most people say I'm crazy. The guy I'm dating AND my ex, despite both having very INTIMATE knowledge of my anatomy, totally see me as a man, and hell, as male even. I totally don't see it as well as they do, but we are our own worst critic.

I will eventually leave Gaia permanently. I did leave for a while. Came back recently when I was bored. I may get too busy for Gaia. I know when I get to see this guy more I will pretty much abandon electronics. Shut off my phone when I was with him, only turned it on to get a couple pictures heheh (also sorry, can't share how utterly adorable he is... at least not yet).

Yeah, that person was WRONG. You do not leave the needle in. Once you've injected, the stuff is in you. I will absorb on it's own... >.<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff