I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Hello all, I hope you don't mind me dropping by because it seems you are all great friends, but I have been reading around this thread and this seems like a great place to talk and meet people.

Dapper Phantom

Oblivion Blades
Dandrogyny
Oblivion Blades
Seems that my dad's aggressive atheism has found an excitable audience, for now it seems like my whole cast of relatives are out there on facebook raging about religion.

Doesn't it seem somewhat... ironic, that I'm part of both a sexual and a gender minority, but the only thing I'm still in closet about is my religious standing? gonk
I've been trying to open this door for ages but it seems like people just willfully ignore it.
What -is- your religious standing? I think I remember you trying to sound "neutral" on a subject. >.>

Yeah - in that situation, I couldn't just go all out and be like "HI, I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN GOD. BUT PLEASE GO ON ABOUT HOW PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD BE JAILED, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME MUCH" and agreeing with dad would have made me even more of a liar than I ended up being later with the whole passport thing, lol.

I'm an undefined theist/Buddhist mix, tending to call it "cherrypickism" after everyone who's ever been accused of cherry picking about their religions. That's exactly what I do, after all - I take parts I can agree with (not necessarily parts I like, though - I don't need to like a bit of advise to understand it's true) and dismiss things I simply can't agree with, because... let's just say I'll never in a thousand years understand why homosexuality would be a sin, and therefore, I cannot agree with that bit, and consider it false and most likely coined by someone homophobic instead of someone wise. Christianity isn't the only religion I drain from, though.
I'm trying to look for a truth that makes sense to me - sort of following this bit of advice; "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Well, you always could have your own path without giving it a name. I am an atheist, yes, but still contemplate my life path and death, and those are what I consider to be my "spirituality". There isn't really a name, I just call it my "life's journey".

Dapper Phantom

Immortalee
Hello all, I hope you don't mind me dropping by because it seems you are all great friends, but I have been reading around this thread and this seems like a great place to talk and meet people.
Welcome to the thread. 3nodding

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

Thank you wink So... Things to talk about.

Lonely Saint

Dandrogyny
Well, you always could have your own path without giving it a name. I am an atheist, yes, but still contemplate my life path and death, and those are what I consider to be my "spirituality". There isn't really a name, I just call it my "life's journey".

Well, if someone asks, I'll probably just say I'm buddhist and go into further detail if asked about it. But really, I don't really talk about it very often so I haven't even had to figure how to describe it so far. Spirituality is a subject that doesn't interest anyone I associate with. It's kind of sad really - I tried talking about it once, and literally managed to make my friend fall asleep on the spot. gonk

Dapper Phantom

Oblivion Blades
Dandrogyny

Well, if someone asks, I'll just take the long road and explain, since telling them I'm a devout cherrypicker will not inform them much about my beliefs, lol. But really, I don't really talk about it very often so I haven't even had to figure how to describe it so far. Spirituality is a subject that doesn't interest anyone I associate with. It's kind of sad really - I tried talking about it once, and literally managed to make my friend fall asleep on the spot. gonk
If I were in your shoes I'd probably just say I'm a theist and that I am not part of an organized religion because I feel it would impede my spiritual growth.

It's pretty easy for me, though. I just tell people I'm an atheist.

Dapper Phantom

Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

Well at the moment I don't have much to talk about. I wasted a whole day I could have been doing important stuff because I overslept. u_u;

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Dandrogyny
Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

Well at the moment I don't have much to talk about. I wasted a whole day I could have been doing important stuff because I overslept. u_u;

Well, that stinks. I wish I could sleep a lot. :/
Other than oversleeping, how is your day?

Dapper Phantom

Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

No you don't. >_> I want a job. I hate it when people complain that they have jobs. Being broke as ******** and sleeping 'cos I feel hopeless sucks.
Though today IS Saturday too, though...

Well nothing else has really happened today. I'm trying to figure out how to get a job. I'm doing research like everyday... u.u

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Dandrogyny
Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

No you don't. >_> I want a job. I hate it when people complain that they have jobs. Being broke as ******** and sleeping 'cos I feel hopeless sucks.
Though today IS Saturday too, though...

Well nothing else has really happened today. I'm trying to figure out how to get a job. I'm doing research like everyday... u.u

Haha, I am going to school. I want to be a doctor, but since it's the weekend I have nothing to do.

You'll get a job eventually (:

By the way, we're like two peas in a pod. I have my lip pierced on my right side.

Lonely Saint

Dandrogyny
Oblivion Blades
Dandrogyny

Well, if someone asks, I'll just take the long road and explain, since telling them I'm a devout cherrypicker will not inform them much about my beliefs, lol. But really, I don't really talk about it very often so I haven't even had to figure how to describe it so far. Spirituality is a subject that doesn't interest anyone I associate with. It's kind of sad really - I tried talking about it once, and literally managed to make my friend fall asleep on the spot. gonk
If I were in your shoes I'd probably just say I'm a theist and that I am not part of an organized religion because I feel it would impede my spiritual growth.

Heh, well, I've never given that a thought actually. I don't know how claiming it could impede my spiritual growth at all.

Dapper Phantom

Immortalee
Haha, I am going to school. I want to be a doctor, but since it's the weekend I have nothing to do.

By the way, we're like two peas in a pod. I have my lip pierced on my right side.
I wish I could afford school. -whines more-

I know... I'm just so impatient.

Haha, yeah, it took me forever to decide what side to put it on. I just kinda picked left.
xd

Dapper Phantom

Oblivion Blades
Dandrogyny
Oblivion Blades
Dandrogyny

Heh, well, I've never given that a thought actually. I don't know how claiming it could impede my spiritual growth at all.
Organized religion puts barriers around what a person is allowed to explore/question, and it's part of why I hate religion.
People think I hate theists but I don't hate theists. I hate the religions and the bigotry most religions promote. I mean if it wasn't for religion I bet more people would try to understand transsexuals

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

Haha, yeah, it took me forever to decide what side to put it on. I just kinda picked left.
xd

I did it in accordance to what side I bite the most. Because it's fun to play with.

Dapper Phantom

Immortalee
Dandrogyny
Immortalee

xd

I did it in accordance to what side I bite the most. Because it's fun to play with.
Ha, I'm trying to stop playing with mine 'cos I think it's distracting. Like to other people. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff