Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Natari
Glitter-chan
heart heart Mom came home after recieveing my coming out letter from my therapist. She gave me a big hug and said it was ok and that she wants to try to understand more biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart whee 3nodding IM SO FLIPPIN HAPPY AND RELIEVED!!!!

YAY! So happy for you <3

My town is trying to organize a group for parents of LGBT who want to understand more. That'd be a good time to tell a parent about a group like that.. would be hard to get them to join if they feel they don't relate to it. Do you have something like that in your town?

I honestly dont know but i doubt it. Maybe a parent wuld feel more comfortable going to one becuz other parents with experience or looking to learn more will be there to help and comfort said pareny biggrin

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Corrupted Coco
Glitter-chan
heart heart Mom came home after recieveing my coming out letter from my therapist. She gave me a big hug and said it was ok and that she wants to try to understand more biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart whee 3nodding IM SO FLIPPIN HAPPY AND RELIEVED!!!!

Damn you're lucky.

I was completely shocked

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Katherine1
Glitter-chan
Yay! Good for you! Family support is so important biggrin

Thankies and yes i agree

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
winnlovesyou
Glitter-chan

I'm so happy for you! I wish my mom was that accepting.

I wish you the best of luck and good fortune my friend 3nodding

Chatty Codger

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Glitter-chan

Yay! smile I'm so happy for you. smile

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Eaker Squeaker
Glitter-chan

Yay! smile I'm so happy for you. smile

Aww shankies :3

Lonely Saint

Life is s**t currently.
I'm so ******** stressed. Depression + seasonal depression = s**t, being out of money = s**t, having a house that literally smells of piss = s**t, having a high blood pressure and irregular hearbeat triggered by any sort of heavy excercise (running up the stairs, carrying a 10kg+ bag up a hill, carrying a 12kg bag of dog food up the stairs) due to stress = s**t, having your diagnosis under debate in three days = s**t on top of all this.

My chest has been hurting the whole day and I'm not sure if I'm having a spontaneous heart attack here or if it's my muscles or the fact I was binding with a waist corset today, coffee is out of the question because my already overanxious state that makes one cup of coffee equal instant panic attack, and I feel like I'm either exploding or falling asleep at any given moment.

I need to calm down but it's sort of hard right now.
Stress, ******** off.

Chatty Codger

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oblivion Blades
Life is s**t currently.
I'm so ******** stressed. Depression + seasonal depression = s**t, being out of money = s**t, having a house that literally smells of piss = s**t, having a high blood pressure and irregular hearbeat triggered by any sort of heavy excercise (running up the stairs, carrying a 10kg+ bag up a hill, carrying a 12kg bag of dog food up the stairs) due to stress = s**t, having your diagnosis under debate in three days = s**t on top of all this.

My chest has been hurting the whole day and I'm not sure if I'm having a spontaneous heart attack here or if it's my muscles or the fact I was binding with a waist corset today, coffee is out of the question because my already overanxious state that makes one cup of coffee equal instant panic attack, and I feel like I'm either exploding or falling asleep at any given moment.

Stress, ******** off.

It's most likely the unsafe method of binding, dear. :/ Your chest needs to expand so you can breathe. You need to take it off and breathe.

Lonely Saint

Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Life is s**t currently.

Stress, ******** off.

It's most likely the unsafe method of binding, dear. :/ Your chest needs to expand so you can breathe. You need to take it off and breathe.

I haven't had it on for hours now. gonk I only wear it when I go somewhere, because safe binders don't do s**t about my D. I have to wear two of my binders to get it to C, sigh.
But... next month, I'm ordering the triple layered one from Underworks, then maybe...

Chatty Codger

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oblivion Blades
Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Life is s**t currently.

Stress, ******** off.

I haven't had it on for hours now. gonk I only wear it when I go somewhere, because safe binders don't do s**t about my D. I have to wear two of my binders to get it to C, sigh.
But... next month, I'm ordering the triple layered one from Underworks, then maybe...

Well I do hope that works. :/ Be careful in the meantime, especially with your health obviously not being in tip-top shape.

Lonely Saint

Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Life is s**t currently.

Stress, ******** off.

Well I do hope that works. :/ Be careful in the meantime, especially with your health obviously not being in tip-top shape.

I'm trying. Friend's coming over soon, I figure she'll notice if I drop dead at some point during this weekend...

Dangerous Lover

THE Random Cadet
So, I feel like a total stalker because I just accidentally found you on tumblr. My best friend reblogged something from the genderqueer tumblr, so I started looking through it and BAM. I was like "Hey! I know that person!" I'm not a creeper or anything. Haha.

Anyway, haven't posted here in a while. Nothing's really been going on transition wise with me. I'm kind of stuck for now. I'm nine months on T, got all my legal changes done, except for gender on my bith certificate, and yeah. I'm just waiting on surgery, which isn't until May.
Well, I have recently overcome my fear of men's public restrooms. They still make me slightly uncomfortable, but I no longer care if there are guys in there. Before, I used to look for the most out of the way bathrooms and essentially trap myself in a stall waiting for everyone to clear out before I did my business. It was ridiculous. Now, I still look for less populated bathrooms or unisex ones, but I don't have major panic attacks if that doesn't work out. So, that's good.

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oblivion Blades
Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Eaker Squeaker
Oblivion Blades
Life is s**t currently.

Stress, ******** off.

I'm trying. Friend's coming over soon, I figure she'll notice if I drop dead at some point during this weekend...

Aww sad Maybe it's because of the piss? If you feel better when you're outdoors in fresh air, it could be something in the house. High ammonia levels are toxic to people. Symptoms include lung and throat irritation and pain. You should tell your doctors about the urine in the house because they may be able to diagnose you faster, if that is what's wrong.
evercharmer
Came in here to test the waters a bit, see what was happening. Probably wouldn't have posted if I didn't see something wrong with your definition of androgyny.

An androgyne isn't necessarily someone who's in between male and female, and in most every context I've seen it in usually referring to those of us who could also be called agendered. That isn't to call your definition outright wrong, but I do think it should be amended, yeah?

This is a link to some damn good information on androgyny, if you're up for some reading. I know of at least one confused teenager it helped to not kill themself, so maybe it'd be cool if it were linked in the front page, too?

Actually androgyny IS between male and female. That's literally what the word means. Being agendered is much different than being androgynous.
Corrupted Coco
evercharmer
Came in here to test the waters a bit, see what was happening. Probably wouldn't have posted if I didn't see something wrong with your definition of androgyny.

An androgyne isn't necessarily someone who's in between male and female, and in most every context I've seen it in usually referring to those of us who could also be called agendered. That isn't to call your definition outright wrong, but I do think it should be amended, yeah?

This is a link to some damn good information on androgyny, if you're up for some reading. I know of at least one confused teenager it helped to not kill themself, so maybe it'd be cool if it were linked in the front page, too?

Actually androgyny IS between male and female. That's literally what the word means. Being agendered is much different than being androgynous.
Yes, that is the original definition of the word; I'm just saying how I've seen it used. The word is also sometimes synonymous with ambiguous.

I am right in thinking agendered means to be without a gender, right? I'm not quite so familiar with that word and haven't seen it used so often, so I could be wrong on that.

Admittedly, I've also never been quite sure what to call myself. Androgynous is what I've been using as more a process of elimination word; every other gender I've come across has particular aspects that don't encompass me. I know I'm not a man or a woman, though I acknowledge that I probably have things in common with both. I don't really equate similarities with being both, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff