just plain ugly xP 0.03169014084507 3.2% [ 9 ]
fat 0.038732394366197 3.9% [ 11 ]
just weird...>< 0.16197183098592 16.2% [ 46 ]
other 0.13028169014085 13.0% [ 37 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 64 ]
he/she's okay.... 0.21830985915493 21.8% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

this one guy has had a crush on me since 8th grade, and that was 5 years ago! he's extreamly skinny and like you can see his bone and he's extreamly flexable and is double jointed it seemed on every joint in his body. he creeps me out and he never stops talking about himself
With me, it's always someone very strange who likes me. Why don't I attract half normal guys?

Anyway, one guy was at my tech school. He worked in the school store which had candy and stuff. My class would go down there and buy some snacks and stuff then head back to class. I made eye contact with the guy who worked there once and he wouldn't stop staring at me. He was odd looking too. He was shorter then me and had bulging eyes. Well I started to notice him all around the school. He moved to the class across the hall from mine. Eventually I started to work outside and then he changed his class again t be outside so he could see me as he still kept staring. The worst was that he would wait by the exit doors for when I came out of the building. He only spoke to me once and told me that I was pretty.

The next guy was this guy who was a year older then me in my math class. First he had a friend of his ask me out for him (which I think is pretty imature). I told his friend that I already have a boyfriend so she went to him to relay the message. When she came back she told me that he said if I ever break up with him that he would be there. Another day a guy I was friends with in the class started joking around with me asking me to marry him. The guy who asked me out stood up and then quickly asked me to marry him. I said no and then the two of them started to argue over it. I just put my head down.

Some reeally desperate guy. Enough said.

There are some more, but I can't think of them right now.
well in highskool...there was this was guy...he was friends with all my friends and then he started to show up wherever i was..and early in the mornings he would sneak up behind me and giggle (normally i think giggling is cute but not when it was him). crying ..it creeped me out all the time....*thinks about highskool and cringes* sweatdrop

Unsealed Gatekeeper

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
meh well the girl i like is nerdy and she likes me so....yeah

5,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lets see there is this guy who i met on gaia..yeah.... and god he ends up geting my phone number and saying that he loves me.... what a lie. I shouldn't have talk to him or become his friend in the first place. oi...oh his fat... not bright... very very lonley.... which I do feel sorry about but there is nothing much for me to do.
There's this fat guy who likes me...
You're right. This IS a mean subject. And a bit shallow. stare How would you people like it if the people you liked posted stuff like this about you?
meeko_is_a_chibi
You're right. This IS a mean subject. And a bit shallow. stare How would you people like it if the people you liked posted stuff like this about you?

Oh please. Are you seriously going to be all righteous? No one is perfect, and I'm sure you've talked badly about someone. At least once in your life. Everyone has. And if you have, you aren't really in a position to call anyone on this board shallow.
There are a few people crushing on me. And it's amusing.

C
We were best friends a year ago.
Then he just stopped being around me.
And when I would tak to him online,
he'd be a jerk.
Turns out he got a girlfriend.
Which I really didn't care, because
we were best friends.
Well.
He broke up with her in early December.
And now he keeps apologizing.
And mentioning stuff about being together.
I will not be a rebound.
Like i was last time.

R
Some creepy kid.
That i have never met.
But stares at me constantly.
And will circle the school until he finds me.
Just to make sure i'm there.
My friend hear him talking about me.
I heard his friends telling him to ask me out.
And I was like wtf.

B
Weird.
Hilarious.
I liked him last year.
Now that I don't:
His friends keep asking me out for him.
I say no everytime.
He can ask me himself.
Then maybe i'd say yes.

L
Some guy that everybody mentions to me.
They say that I am his "type."
And that he knows who I am.
And they say I should meeet him.
Because they can picture us dating.
And that he is interested in dating me.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM.
meeko_is_a_chibi

Are you talking to all of us? Because if I actually wrote rape fantasies about someone on a public computer, I would expect them to be freaked out and talk about it.
Esto es dependiendo de la forma de ver la vida. I cayó malo para el chico le acecho
The guy who has a crush on me kinda creeps me out sometimes. He's really nice, but creepy nice. Whenever I leave the lunchroom, he's just standing there waiting for me and when I pass him, he stands right behind me hovering really close not saying anything

He draws all the time (he's really good at it, btw, but he doesn't really talk to people much), is really mean to people outside his usual social circle and gets really angry at people who mess with him (he doesn't quite fit the 'shy type' to a tee). He has a bit of outbursts sometimes and at other time is really docile and quiet.

I'm glad people pretty much have stopped bullying him now. Mostly 'cause they're scared of him. (he's made pretend hit-lists and kinda scared people during a fire-drill when he just kinda rocked back&forth in his seat covering his ears). Yeah, he's kinda quirky like that, I guess.

I like to talk to him in art club sometimes since we share interests like manga and anime hoping I can understand what he's saying and hoping he doesn't get the wrong idea that I must like him back. He's sweet, but not my type. He's a friend of mine though, and I hope the best for him.
meeko_is_a_chibi

If somebody came to this thread and posted complaints about me, they'd probably be completely justified and it wouldn't be anything I didn't already know. :3

Internet, serious business, etc.
Guys named Brendon, apparently.
I have three Brendans that like me right now.
One of them is annoying and stalker material,
the other smells funny and is obnoxious,
and the third is adorable and hilarious.
Sadly, I am not interested in any of them,
as I am very gay.
When I was in 7th grade, my taste in guys was really strange. I had huge crush on this guy who was 6'0". Everyone said he was fat and ugly... I'll admit, he was fairly ugly by normal standards, but he wasn't really fat... Just kind of big, but average for his height. Anyway, I wanted to go out with him REALLY bad, but he kept saying no! He didn't think I was very attractive, either, but I mean... I didn't think I was ugly, just average...

We recently started talking again on MySpace and he hasn't changed one bit! He still likes all the same music, still dresses the same, etc. Now he thinks I got really hot since he last saw me (seven years ago) and he wants to go on a date with me, but I think he's really ugly... He looks the same as he ever did, but I guess my taste just changed drastically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff