Welcome to Gaia! ::

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

well i'm not a complete idiot so i've never done anything like that. but one time my brother was trying to cut a cheeto with one of those long stick mixer things and he cut his finger pretty badly
he's always done dumb things tho

Muscular Kitten

xVallx
Schlachthaus
When I was much younger, my mum told me I couldn't peel an apple by myself.
"******** that," little me decided, and thus the scar on my thumb (twice sliced) was born.
I have a scar on my thumb from doing the same thing except I was slicing apples so I could dip them in peanut butter
We are connected.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I slid on my knees on a hardwood floor and impaled my leg with a floorboard.

Tako nigiri; tempura maki.

Feline Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I fell off of a running log, broke my arm. Dropped a block of cheese on my foot, it bled profusely. Recently forgot to move my thumb while cutting onions, also bled profusely. lol

I think getting a cardboard cut trumps all of the others, though. They hurt like a mofo. emo

Magical Tree

Once I tripped up the stairs and broke my toe.

My latest was grating my fingers while trying to grate cheese (it didn't hurt at all... didn't realize how chewed up my fingers were til later).
I once attempted to juggle knives but I just ended up cutting the tip of an index finger.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

I was playing with my sister when I was little, chasing her. I tripped and faced planted a brick wall.
Ended up with a nose bleed, a bad concussion and two black eyes. They were really surprised that I didn't break my nose.

I think I must be fairly clumsy. I always find cuts and bruises on me, but can never remember how or why I have them.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Tried to take out my weave, couldnt see what I was doing, and cut the s**t out of my thumb

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thewaitingtree
Once I tripped up the stairs and broke my toe.

My latest was grating my fingers while trying to grate cheese (it didn't hurt at all... didn't realize how chewed up my fingers were til later).

I've done that grating orange.
The citrus. It hurts.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image I was helping my cousin carry down some laundry, I missed a step and fell down busting my left knee.

It's healed now but I don't think it healed properly

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Running up steep stairs at boyfriend's house, slipped and smashed both knees off a stair... owwww...
Bf tried putting me on his shoulders, and alas, low bridge, smashed my head off the ceiling... these are just recently...

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
my brother was riding his bike and I tied a rope to the back of his bike and held onto it while I rollerbladed behind him. Well he stopped short, and I hit the back wheel right between the legs and fell hard on the concrete. I just laughed though. I had a huge bruise on my cooch for like a week

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

My dumb a** cut one of my fingers open a few years ago when I dropped a glass fish bowl.

Blood EVERYWHERE. My kitchen looked like a murder scene.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

When I was an idiotic 5 year old, I grabbed a 4th of July sparkler from my mom's hand. I don't have a fingerprint on my index finger from it to this day. emotion_donotwant User Image

User ImageUser Image

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I broke a window on accident once, and put all the broken shards into a box, but then left the box sitting there so I could go get something to eat. Then later, came back, tripped over something, fell into the box, had to get ten stitches in my leg. It was pretty stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff