Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Jace
Miyavi Kurizawa
Starstorm Jace
Oh dude! same scenario for me on Friday.
Just dunk your head into water, open your eyes and they should just pop out.
If they're daily disposables then just let them go down the drain.
If they're not then fish them out.

theres the problem of keeping them separated though, since my eyes are different Rx levels

Oh, I see.
well I'm not sure what to suggest then.
sorry..
Well just do what he said, BUT when do dunk underwater close one eye let that fall out. If it's not disposable fish that out. Then do the same for the other eye.
T A T U_TV
Starstorm Jace
Miyavi Kurizawa
Starstorm Jace

theres the problem of keeping them separated though, since my eyes are different Rx levels

Oh, I see.
sorry..
Well just do what he said, BUT when do dunk underwater close one eye let that fall out. If it's not disposable fish that out. Then do the same for the other eye.

but... it wont come out...

T____T
Miyavi Kurizawa
T A T U_TV
Starstorm Jace
Miyavi Kurizawa
Starstorm Jace

Oh, I see.
sorry..

but... it wont come out...

T____T
Sorry then. How about moving the contact to the corner of your eye and try to take it out. If that don't work, then I ain't got nothin' else I can think of.
Make sure you're not tearing our your cornea. Blink a lot until you can actually feel the contact and make your eyes all watery and stuff. That's what I usually do.

Are you sure it's not like, squished under your eye lid or something? That sometimes happens to me. Blinking normally gets it in place, though.
no like, it's all watery and s**t, and its in place, but I either cant get a grip on it, or something
OMGoodness! I'm afraid idk what to tell you. I use to do what others have already suggested. Is there anyone else in the house or next door that can help you?
The same exact thing happened to me as well, when i first got my contacts. Ok, so what you have to do, if your eye is dry(which it probley is considering that you should of taken them out 5 hours ago) Then you might need to put some more solution in them, to make them come out easier. After you do that then a trick to it is taking your pointer finger, and sliding your contact off of your pupil and then grabing it really fast. But be careful becuase you could either rip your contact, or grab your eye(which sounds weird, but i've done that before, and it hurts) so make sure when your taking them out your in a comfortable position, in a nice spot, where you can see what your doing... Good luck, i know it seems like its impossible now but once you get the hand of it, its like brushing your teeth, its that easy. biggrin
put your contact cleaner all overyour fingers, and go fishing inside your eye~ n 3n its not so bad, but they WILL come out with force♥

thats exactly how i got them out the first time~ >W< <3
Achiba
Miyavi Kurizawa
Starstorm Jace

All you have to do then is put them in again. If you put one in and notice it's not clear as it should be then you know it's the wrong one and all you have to do is take it out and put it in the other eye. I've done that a couple times, it's not a big deal.

Good luck with taking them out. When I first got mine I had issues too, but it gets sooo much easier with practice.

ima be the smart one..... open one eye.... get the contact.... open the other eye.... get the contact...
force?

like, how am I not getting a grip on the damned thing?!?!

it seriously wont move, but I know its all lubed and s**t...

T__T
VenomDkoc
Achiba
Miyavi Kurizawa
Starstorm Jace

All you have to do then is put them in again. If you put one in and notice it's not clear as it should be then you know it's the wrong one and all you have to do is take it out and put it in the other eye. I've done that a couple times, it's not a big deal.

Good luck with taking them out. When I first got mine I had issues too, but it gets sooo much easier with practice.

ima be the smart one..... open one eye.... get the contact.... open the other eye.... get the contact...

did you just call yourself smart?
maybe you havent read anything that was posted?

Distinct Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sucks for you. Here a simple solution:

1. Get a spoon

2. Get a mirror

3. Scoop

WARNING: Side effects may include impaired vision or blindness.

Do not attemp if you are:

Pregnant

On other illegal drugs

Have E.D.

Feeling rain on your skin

Hope I could help. biggrin

Tell me how you recover.
If your eyes are twitching, hold the lids apart with one hand then with the pointer and thumb of your other hand press down gently on either far side of the contact and slide your fingers toward the center of the contact. This breaks the suction so that it folds up. Then you just pinch on the raised up fold and pull it out.
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
If your eyes are twitching, hold the lids apart with one hand then with the pointer and thumb of your other hand press down gently on either far side of the contact and slide your fingers toward the center of the contact. This breaks the suction so that it folds up. Then you just pinch on the raised up fold and pull it out.

^^
1) my eyelids are strong enough to free themselves.

2) I've been trying to grip this contact for a while, and its just not working.
User Image
Holdin on to patience wearin thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
If only time flew like
A dove

I don't know what to suggest.. I stick to the good 'ol frames.

We could watch it fly
And just keep lookin up
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out