Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Mega Lya
Song of the Century
Why are there so many self-harm support threads?
Because people who self harm most often feel alone in their struggles. It's important for everyone, including self-harmers, to know they are not alone in their struggle.

But there's already a huge one, with a new support thread popping up every few weeks or so.
Song of the Century
Mega Lya
Song of the Century
Why are there so many self-harm support threads?
Because people who self harm most often feel alone in their struggles. It's important for everyone, including self-harmers, to know they are not alone in their struggle.

But there's already a huge one, with a new support thread popping up every few weeks or so.
I am part of that thread too ^^. This one is started because that one seems to die out pretty fast.

Lonely Noob

i think its lovely you started this thread <3
ive been a self harmer for about 1 year now .-.
and hospitalized for it D:
I love the fact that you have a thread <3
I use to harm myself to deal with my pain and the trauma of events that happened in my life. I later started to numb my pain with cocaine.

That was years ago and I've happy and proud to say that I was able to walk away (baby steps of course) from it and live a healthy life.

Stay strong heart
Smokey Lette
I love the fact that you have a thread <3
I use to harm myself to deal with my pain and the trauma of events that happened in my life. I later started to numb my pain with cocaine.

That was years ago and I've happy and proud to say that I was able to walk away (baby steps of course) from it and live a healthy life.

Stay strong heart
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas