Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Gumby Ningata
Leolilac
Gumby Ningata
I have a friend that identifies as a little. Would you guys be able to help them out?

Leo is a little! She runs a thread specifically for littles and their Doms, here!
Or if your friend is shy, they can PM Leo individually and she would be happy to help with most things. 3nodding
They said they posted in a few forms like this one and were basically ignored. A friend who showed me this thread said that would not be the case here. I was just wondering if you could help them out if they had questions. I will pass that link on.

We never mean to ignore anyone, it's just a fairly slow-moving thread. Sometimes we don't check as often as we should and sometimes we only randomly post what's going on with us and get caught up and miss a new post.

Either you or your friend may feel free to post any questions here or in the Daddy Dom thread. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would also be more than happy to answer any questions your friend may have personally. I've been a little for about a decade now, I'd love to help out.

Lavish Ladykiller

Lexia_Starr
Gumby Ningata
Leolilac
Gumby Ningata
I have a friend that identifies as a little. Would you guys be able to help them out?

Leo is a little! She runs a thread specifically for littles and their Doms, here!
Or if your friend is shy, they can PM Leo individually and she would be happy to help with most things. 3nodding
They said they posted in a few forms like this one and were basically ignored. A friend who showed me this thread said that would not be the case here. I was just wondering if you could help them out if they had questions. I will pass that link on.

We never mean to ignore anyone, it's just a fairly slow-moving thread. Sometimes we don't check as often as we should and sometimes we only randomly post what's going on with us and get caught up and miss a new post.

Either you or your friend may feel free to post any questions here or in the Daddy Dom thread. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would also be more than happy to answer any questions your friend may have personally. I've been a little for about a decade now, I'd love to help out.
Thank you. I will let her know the next time I talk to her.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
BDSM Kitty
Gumby Ningata
BDSM Kitty
Gumby Ningata
This is sort of a personal question but what, to you guys, was/is the easiest and hardest part of the lifestyle?
Hmm... for me, learning my likes and dislikes was the easiest. All I needed to do was try something and I decided pretty easily. The hardest was learning protocol and learning what feeds my submissive soul. : P
Sounds like it would be hard to learn all that. It probably took years.
Haha, I will have been in the lifestyle a year in august...
So yeah... I am still in the early stages.
sorry, off topic but I LOVE your avi...

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlinaBorealis
H-hiya /).(

hola! ^_^

Lavish Ladykiller

StarlinaBorealis
H-hiya /).(
Welcome.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
StarlinaBorealis
H-hiya /).(
*waves*

Magic Fairy

Gumby Ningata

User Image
I'm a little!
I'd be glad to help them out with anything they need. Or like Leo said, there's a thread just for littles.

Lavish Ladykiller

Department of Mysteries
Gumby Ningata

User Image
I'm a little!
I'd be glad to help them out with anything they need. Or like Leo said, there's a thread just for littles.
Well, they posted in the tread so say hi.
Omg bambies! They so cuuuuute

Animal Healer

StarlinaBorealis
H-hiya /).(

Hola! Feliz navidad!

I do actually answer the phone like that...year-round... sweatdrop

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
xBloodxBathx