Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Familiar Gaian

CuteInACollar
You know you have good conversations with master when it ends with "you should bedazzle your v****a"
That seems itchy...

My hubby and my Top M, prefer me natural... so... no vajazzling for me.
BlackRoseoftheSea
CuteInACollar
You know you have good conversations with master when it ends with "you should bedazzle your v****a"
That seems itchy...

oh i wouldnt actually bedazzle my v****a Dx

Familiar Gaian

CuteInACollar
BlackRoseoftheSea
CuteInACollar
That seems itchy...

oh i wouldnt actually bedazzle my v****a Dx
But you can... lol. Its a thing. I think I saw it on Oprah, but if you tell anyone I actually watch Oprah... >.> lol.

Muscular Kitten

It's called "vajazzling."
I've done it before.
I got "Lick Me" in bright pink gems.
classified_jet

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
I don't think I could ever do something like that. Piercing and tattoos scare me, I'm not a fan. sweatdrop

Familiar Gaian

Yui san
I don't think I could ever do something like that. Piercing and tattoos scare me, I'm not a fan. sweatdrop
If you are talking about vajazzling, they are stick on. They come off.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
BlackRoseoftheSea
Hope you don't mind me asking, but why the new account? Your other didn't get banned did it? D:

Familiar Gaian

Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
Hope you don't mind me asking, but why the new account? Your other didn't get banned did it? D:
It did. Perma'd crying

Muscular Kitten

BlackRoseoftheSea
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
It did. Perma'd crying
LOL
WHAT FOR?

Familiar Gaian

Schlachthaus
BlackRoseoftheSea
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
It did. Perma'd crying
LOL
WHAT FOR?
Haven't the foggiest.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
BlackRoseoftheSea
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
It did. Perma'd crying
o-o They didn't email you?
Sdhaks whaat. You never do anything. D:

Now I'm scared. ._.

Magic Fairy

User Image

User Image Guys, I have a bit of a pickle. But a good pickle. JJ and I talked a lot last night, and I told him that I was interested in doing a sort of Daddy/little lifestyle or long time role-play. He agreed. While I have a few ideas of things like rules, punishments, activities, and such, I'm still a little conflicted and confused. I already love coloring books, water-colors, and stuffed toys, I'm not not really sure what other things would be good ideas.

I think I'm also still adjusting to my sudden discovery that this lifestyle really fits into what I need in life. Like nurturing, cuddling, but also a lovingly stern figure that I can look to for protection and direction. I guess I'm just trying to figure out my feelings. I know it's a fairly common kink, but I can't help feel unreasonably ashamed of my desires.

Sorry for the rant. I'm a little stoned and confused about my emotions. Haha.

Muscular Kitten

Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
It did. Perma'd crying

Now I'm scared. ._.
They always do. They have to.

And even if it appears that she hasn't done anything, people who are offended by what she posts/have a grudge against her will report her.
Some of those reports are probably going to be valid in Gaia's eyes.
And so she is banned.

Muscular Kitten

BlackRoseoftheSea
Schlachthaus
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
Shirabelle
BlackRoseoftheSea
It did. Perma'd crying

Now I'm scared. ._.
They always do. They have to.

And even if it appears that she hasn't done anything, people who are offended by what she posts/have a grudge against her will report her.
Some of those reports are probably going to be valid in Gaia's eyes.
And so she is banned.
I am sure they did, but since I don't have access to Blackrose_Knight, I cannot figure out which email account it was sent to. I have a few. So. I created this account, wrote down what email I nailed it to, and filed a ticket inquiring why.

I have a few ideas why, but I am not going to air that until I know for certain.
I did the same for my Madelhari account. They will give you the information with (from what I experienced) as much detail as you request. They even sent me a list of all my past offenses. I thought it was pretty rad, tbh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff