Welcome to Gaia! ::

Share something that you've always wanted to tell someone but couldn't because you were afraid of judgement.
RubyVelvet
Share something that you've always wanted to tell someone but couldn't because you were afraid of judgement.

vote in my poll, woman

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/what-is-the-most-elite-academic-credential-from-this-list/t.94283515_18/#18
If judgement is a threat of being homeless, then; You're weak, apathetic, extremely ignorant, abusive and should have never had children. You can't cook, clean, or even heat up a hotdog in a microwave properly. That's not even hyperbole. Your business and sociology degree don't mean jack.

Please die of alcohol poisoning.
" I love you. "

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sometimes I'll have this urge to confess my love to people, and I don't necessarily mean in a romantic way, but that has happened too, but I never do it because I'm pretty sure it'll just come off as creepy.

Magical Tree

Do you mean about myself or about someone else?

I somewhat regret not telling my friend I think he's hot. Like.. I should have dated him, and not my ex.
"You're pathetic to stay with him and it will end up ******** up your kids"

Tipsy Prophet

You are not ******** perfect and yes, from time to time you make mistakes, too. That's ******** life, not a sign that you should just kill yourself.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
the heroin cravings never went away
its still eatin at me

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image I wish it was legal to kill people, cuz there's a lot of people I want to be dead

Invisible Humorist

"holy ******** can you get off my back. i don't to hear you whine about how people are doing better than me"

Original Regular

My dream job is being a serial murderer.

Silly Annie
its still eatin at me

No one will understand unless they've been there, it's a b***h aint it. One thing they teach in Narcotics Anonymous is that you're always going to be an addict, you just have to decide how much you want it to control your life and realize that over time it should get a weaker grip on your soul. Easier said than done.

Heroin changes you, your brain and how you think, and who you are as a person. Sometimes in a good way in that the horrible experience helps you become a stronger person but usually it's the opposite.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Brother Kam

Silly Annie
its still eatin at me

No one will understand unless they've been there, it's a b***h aint it. One thing they teach in Narcotics Anonymous is that you're always going to be an addict, you just have to decide how much you want it to control your life and realize that over time it should get a weaker grip on your soul. Easier said than done.

Heroin changes you, your brain and how you think, and who you are as a person. Sometimes in a good way in that the horrible experience helps you become a stronger person but usually it's the opposite.
I never even started that s**t
got this ******** monkey put on my back an I never asked for it

why cant they make a new kinda heroin that dont kill you so I can jus shoot it up every day an jus be happy everyday

Original Regular

Silly Annie
Brother Kam

Silly Annie
its still eatin at me

I never even started that s**t
got this ******** monkey put on my back an I never asked for it

why cant they make a new kinda heroin that dont kill you so I can jus shoot it up every day an jus be happy everyday

Yeah I know, people can be ******** up creatures sometimes. Rule #1, you never turn anyone out unless they're going to use no matter what anyways. If that's the case you just try to help them do it cleanly and safely. ******** people who do what you had done to you, they deserve to die in the most painful way possible.

There's suboxone and methadone treatment but that's more for people who are still heavy users who want off and I'm not sure what your situation is now, nor is it my business. I know what you mean though, I ******** can't stand needles but now just the thought of sticking myself with that makes my heart flutter. People that say "Well just stop." are the best.

Depending on where you live, commune stuff aside, you would qualify for medical and housing. There are clinics in most major cities like the methadone clinics that can help keep you out of withdrawal and help you get clean if you want to, with most of the clinics it's free for patients with Medical. If you ever need any help with this kind of thing, PM me. I know a lot about it.

And ********, medical grade heroin would be a hell of a thing wouldn't it? That's basically what they do for addicts in Amsterdam now. I've stopped doing IV s**t and my life is finally turning back around now, I never want to go back to who I was but I'll always crave it.

It makes everything go away, the problems, any sadness, all the bad. You just feel happy and warm and when you have nothing to live for and no one who cares, yeah it's incredible. It's never worth the withdrawals though. Good luck with your demon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff