Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Shameless Consumer

Rachuul
Okay quick update. Because I'm about to break down and cry.

I was feeding Travis a small bottle, when he turned over and PUKED all over me. His toast.. his formula.. all of it. So I sit there COVERED in puke talking him to make sure he hears me and knows he is safe. Finally, I get him into the bathroom and tub.. while pulling off my clothes which are basically pouring with formula throw up... He is in the tub, playing and happy..
I can hear Ashton crying. He comes running into the bathroom covered in poop. He had tried to go to the potty but it was so watery he just didn't make it. Poop all over the floor.

So I leave Travis in the tub ( drain open, so he just has a puddle to splash ) and rinse Ashton off in the shower. I get them both dry and leave them in my room to go clean up the poopy hallway.

Ashton crying again. He pooped all over my bedroom floor..
I lock Travis in the closet ( crying , it's safe in there I swear ) and rush Ashton on the toilet while he is literally DRIPPING and try to scrub my floor...

I now have them relaxed... Ashton is in a diaper for the time being and Travis still has no food in his tummy.

Stephanie: I didn't think about that.. thank you. I will try and get him to eat another piece of toast.. I have some brown rice as well..
I'm not sure why they are both pooping so badly.. neither of them has a fever.. *sighhhhhhhh. I'm worried about Travis not eating.

Poor boys! Don't worry too much about him not eating, as long as it doesn't go on for more than a few days he'll be fine. I'd probably try and limit the formula since it's so heavy and filling though. Stick with things easy on his tummy like toast, crackers and other bland things.

If you want to make sure he's still getting his vitamins you can pick up gummy children multivitamins or Pedialyte.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shima Shinji

Poor boys! Don't worry too much about him not eating, as long as it doesn't go on for more than a few days he'll be fine. I'd probably try and limit the formula since it's so heavy and filling though. Stick with things easy on his tummy like toast, crackers and other bland things.

If you want to make sure he's still getting his vitamins you can pick up gummy children multivitamins or Pedialyte.

After everything calmed down, I made him a small 2 ounce bottle and put him down for a nap.. I let him drink it slowly and made sure he was fine before putting him down =(. I'm just so confused, because he is happy and playing and isn't running a fever..
I really think it may have been the blueberries they both ate last night.. since it's the only thing they have had in the past few days that I haven't.. *sigh,,..

Travis is napping now.. and I may put Ashton down as well..

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Rachuul
Shima Shinji

After everything calmed down, I made him a small 2 ounce bottle and put him down for a nap.. I let him drink it slowly and made sure he was fine before putting him down =(. I'm just so confused, because he is happy and playing and isn't running a fever..
I really think it may have been the blueberries they both ate last night.. since it's the only thing they have had in the past few days that I haven't.. *sigh,,..

Travis is napping now.. and I may put Ashton down as well..

I have had similar experiences with my boys. Other then diarrhea and/or puking they are perfectly fine. Only lasts a day or two. Most likely it was something they ate and their trying to get it out of their system. Its frustrating cause their is not much you can do but wait it out.

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

I almost got into a debate with Xander's mom the other day about vaccinations. She is totally
against ANY of them. I know there are pros and cons, but ultimately I will vaccinate Mia.

So I smiled and nodded, and then today, Mia got all of her shots lol

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sammiifayse
Emmett's version of crawling.
I love that police car & fire engine. They've been the biggest motivator to get him moving.
Awe, he looks like a froggy!

Aiden did a "military" low-crawl most of the time. He used his arms mostly to pull himself along the floor on his belly. I don't have a video of that, but I have a few other videos of him when he was little.
Watching them now and laughing so hard at him.

I will share in a bit.
Rachuul

If a person is puking you're usually better off if they don't eat for awhile after. A lot of the time when they rush back to eating they end up puking again rather than their stomach having time to settle. Fluids are a good idea....but not a ton at once. Slow sipping, etc.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So I have concluded that it must have been a bad batch of blueberries.. since it was mainly in Travis's vomit last night, and he just made a poop that was NOTHING but watery blueberry seeds.. yuck. But I think he is getting it all out. He has had them before, and done just fine. My poor babies.

They love blueberries to! He is happy now, clean butt and playing with Liam the dog nanny. While munching on some whole grain crackers..

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Aiden bouncing. <- Favorite.
Brobee!
Laughter.
Door stopper.<- This was his favorite toy for months...

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Frau Holda
Naterbee
:/
My poor little brother's girlfriend is apparently losing an alarming amount of weight, and you can see how run down and worn out he is by everything atm.
The only thing I could say to him that it might have been her way of dealing with the s**t she has been dealt in her life (and she has been through a lot of crap), the one aspect of her life that she could control.

It honestly got me thinking about how I would handle finding out Aaliyah had a eating disorder in her teens and I have to say that I really don't have a plan of action of how I would broach the subject with her ect and was wondering if this was something that everyone else in the thread has contemplated before?

Could it be something besides ED? Like Diabetes? I worked with a young guy who was diagnosed because he suddenly started dropping weight extremely quickly.

I wouldn't think so, but I don't really know.
She exhibits some signs of ED though.
:/
Won't eat at school because she ate a big breakfast, forgot it or because she intends on eating a big meal when she gets home and when people offer food to her she tells them that she isn't feeling to well.

Sean said he's also noticed her calorie counting.

I had a friend that was always, always skinny and then he found out that he had diabetes AND was a celiac too.
Eating Disorder - I have a very strange relationship with food. Growing up, we never had a lot of food and use to go on the minimum. Something I became very use to.
When I got older, I basically had to train myself to eat properly. Took quite a while.
Though when i'm depressed, I struggle to eat properly. If I try to eat a normal sized meal, it makes me vomit (though that might be more of a stress/anxiety issue). So when i'm like that I eat very small things, throughout the day and avoid some foods that I know always make me sick in that situation.

To be honest, if my kids developed one, i'd take them straight to the people that helped me out. They were good people, and helped me keep on track.
MercyWild
Sammiifayse
Emmett's version of crawling.
I love that police car & fire engine. They've been the biggest motivator to get him moving.

That is exactly what my oldest used to do! She never truly crawled she basically went from that to pulling herself to stand against furniture to walking.
The police car and fire engine are so cute, and a lot less disturbing then the rolling singing fisher price blue monkey toy that my daughter used to chase around, the cats ran from that thing.

Yeah, Emmett tries to pull himself upon his bouncer (it's really the only thing he can reach) but it's simply not heavy enough for him to pull on. He stands up using the wall for support & he loves standing in general. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks before really getting crawling down xD.

He chases those cars mostly, or he has a ring stacker that has an unstable base that he chases around too.

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Some days I just want to strangle my boys
why they can never seem to get along is beyond me
they intentionally piss each other off
C goes out of his way most days to make L cry
They just seem to want to destroy everything or whatever it is the other is playing with
and they constantly seem to have this need to make as much of a mess as possible
Natty: This is going to sound horrible, but someone may just need to rat her out to the school counselor. They'll make her go to one appointment, and then perhaps people will be aware of it and able to try and start helping her. If nothing else, then people will know that it's happening and be able to keep an eye on her.
Unfortunately, with ED and other mental illnesses, help seldom works unless the individual wants to. She won't see anything wrong with what she's doing, and think she's in complete control of it. Graphic images of dangerously thin ED suffers won't do anything but strengthen her resolve.
Don't know why the video is blurry but anyway. Standing with his wall. He's confident enough standing, just when it comes to moving he tends to be a little wary, which is understandable. I don't think it'll take him long though.

Also; no baby for us this month. Upside, no sex this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff