Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

People have been assuring us that we'll get hit with baby fever, but so far it hasn't happened. If one of us does get it, the other has been given strict orders to strike them with something heavy.

We went out to our Zoo, for the annual Wild Lights exhibit. It's always fun to see the zoo at night, and they always do a fantastic job with the lights. Somewhere funnel cake was being made, but we we're pretty broke so we passed on it. At various points Brigid was enthralled by the lights...and then sometimes she didn't give a damn. But we had fun, and got to see friends.
I've had baby fever for the last four years, non-stop. It's basically torture. Luckily I'd been able to rise above it haha

Lucky Star

fReemade Ran
People have been assuring us that we'll get hit with baby fever, but so far it hasn't happened. If one of us does get it, the other has been given strict orders to strike them with something heavy.

We went out to our Zoo, for the annual Wild Lights exhibit. It's always fun to see the zoo at night, and they always do a fantastic job with the lights. Somewhere funnel cake was being made, but we we're pretty broke so we passed on it. At various points Brigid was enthralled by the lights...and then sometimes she didn't give a damn. But we had fun, and got to see friends.

I took cyrus to the zoo for the same thing lol.... called the same thing and all ... where do you guys live lol
He didn't care much until we got him a light up sword, then he was all happy and loved it.
It was so pretty

Sparkly Smoker

@Ran: I wanted to take Isabella to the zoo lights this year but she wouldn't have been interested so we saved our money. It would have been so cool to see, though! Everyone who has been to our zoo says they love it. I can't wait until next year! Haha!

We also want to take her to the Polar Express in Palestine, TX. They like reenact the movie on a real train and Santa comes. It's pretty neat. And then there's Santa's Wonderland in College Station, TX. Ugh! I'm so excited. Lol.
We have zoo lights here too, but I've never been. It's usually way too cold. This year's been super nice though.... so it's probably insane haha

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Yahooo! Made it holiday break. I think I need to find a good Korean drama to watch. I've started season 4 of the new Dr. Who, not really a Whovian just couldn't get into it before, but I'm giving it another go. I have a pile of grades that I need to enter, hoping it goes quick. Olivia has been incredibly fussy the last week or so. (Teeth? ) It's driving me nuts nothing I do seems to make it better.

More kids: No one bothers us about more kids. Most of my friends are either done having kids, have not even thought of starting, or have young children and a mutual understand that we simply don't discuss it. I've concluded what we'll try for the next kid April 2016. Maybe sooner depending how I feel after Olivia's first birthday.

Zoo light: Our zoo does lights all winter. I've never been, but I hear it's fun. Our zoo is kind of lame even in the summer. We're taking the kiddos there is May during the last week of school.

Rachel: So glad your husband decided to come home after all.

Cloth mamas: Do either of you have a diaper sprayer? I'm deeply contemplating the investment.

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

Faerie: We live in St. Louis, MO, but the lights are sponsored by U.S. Bank, and I'm sure they do the same thing in a couple other cities.

Iggy: The Polar Express reenactment sounds really cool! Hopefully they don't do the train wreck thing at the end!

Perky: That is the most oddly specific genre request I have seen ; )
I hope you find one? Yeah, Dr. Who kinda tends to be hit-or-miss. Probably because of the extreme campiness that it usually features. We are on season 5, I think, with Matt Smith playing the Doctor, and thankfully the campiness has been toned-down to the betterment of the show.

Well, it's been toned-down by Dr. Who standards.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Baby Fever: I think we're done after this baby. Two girls and a boy seems like a good mix to me. smile

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ran: sweatdrop Ya damn Hulu got me addicted. I think I found one that will tide me over. Though I doubt Olivia will let me watch it during the day.
I'm not digging Dr. Who I jumped to season 5 got to episode 5,but it just isn't for me. Which is sad, because I wanted to get on the band wagon. Plus Karen Gillan is a babe, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that they'll keep making episodes of Selfie.
Or I could get some actual reading done. I'm finally reading Game of Thrones and read all the Daenerys parts now for the rest of them. ninja
Doctor Who: I'm hopelessly addicted. They're marathoning the entire new series until Christmas (it started on Saturday) - every. single. episode. I wish I didn't have work or, you know, sleep, so I could watch it haha

Sparkly Smoker

@Baby Fever: GOOD GOD DO I HAVE BABY FEVER. My heart is like, "ALL THE BABIES" and my brain is like, "No, stupid, you can barely afford one. You hated being pregnant, your hormones sucked after birth, you need to finish school and stop being so crazy." Haha. I can't wait until my SIL has her baby. So I can just love it and give it back. xd Seriously though, what the ******** hormones. Calm down!

@Dr. Who: I am so bad about getting into (and finishing) shows! I can't make myself watch Dr. Who. I don't have the time anyways! gonk

GOODNESS, I can not wait for Christmas to be over. I love it but not having any money makes it so stressful. crying We got Isabella a couple outfits, a little talking puppy thing that she basically picked out herself, and three books. She's going to get plenty from everyone else so we didn't go crazy for her. I wish we could have, though.
@ Iggy: Completely agreed. Normally I tolerate Christmas (don't love it) but this year I just want to skip it. sad

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

I just got into Doctor Who! I'm on season 3 (10th Doctor) and it's so addicting. I've been having lots of insomnia lately with my pregnancy so I've been watching about 4-5 episodes a night sweatdrop
Digi: You just had a baby! haha

Baby Fever: I wouldn't call mine baby fever... just damn instinctual hormones. I haven't had actual baby fever since before Maddy. I was pretty ok with just having her. Brandon got baby fever and wanted another and so we had Lily.

Thief: We had/have one. Brandon never set it up here... but we had it set up in NC. LOVED IT. I miss it so much. crying

Dr Who: I love it. I wish I could watch the newer stuff but I don't feel like pirating it. I've watched up to the newest season. Right now I"m re-watching it with Brandon.

Christmas: I can't wait for it to be over too... though the girls were completely spoiled this year by the in laws and some what by me. I think you ALWAYS wish you could do more.

Heroic Mage

As of yesterday, Yoshi and I have been married for four years. It rained like hell and he was barely home, so it wasn't the best of days.

Babies: We're starting TTC in September 2015. We both have baby fever, but we're pushing it off until Damien is 2 1/2. He loves babies though, and keeps asking for one.

Christmas: I'm super into holidays, especially when I get to give gifts. Damien's old enough to really participate this year. It sucks a little bit, because I'm getting biopsy results on one of my cats right before Christmas. If we get bad news, that's going to make it harder to get through.

Doctor Who: I stopped watching after Eleven. I'm not interested in Twelve at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff