Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image

Gerry as a knight.
Kayla: You totally can get custody while not owning your own place. You can show you're renting a room from his parents... and even so, as long as you're in a safe home, it doesn't matter who's on the lease. Mothers in shelters dont' automatically lose their kids because they aren't on a lease.

Ara: OMG so cute!!!!!

The girls and us:
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1385970_10152881924613169_8117630061432429796_n.jpg?oh=1ba22b4675658f5531bca25dd419c11e&oe=54E6FA46

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p600x600/10480212_10152881940803169_2462752246223689491_n.jpg?oh=62dfe04e95cbeb1c323c0a56d0e25949&oe=54ADBFD2

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Finally got my pirate posted on facebook. He's so cute. heart

Gerry makes the best knight. whee

This weekend I need to fill out paperwork for benefits. Can't hurt to try, right? And sometime next week I need to buy a long sleeve interview shirt. A bank near by is hiring tellers. The only reason I don't want to apply is because it's my ex's bank.

Sparkly Smoker

@Nater: That's great that you and Adam have set a goal! Working out might help you feel a little better emotionally, too. It won't fix everything but it's a great way to relieve stress. I always feel heaps better after a good work out.

@Knitsy: That's crap. Even if you don't have custody and even if he doesn't know how these things work, it's common sense! I'm sorry you're dealing with this. At least you guys are working towards getting him back.

@Ara: Gerry looks so cute!!

@Stephanie: Awh, I love y'all's costumes! I wanted to do a family costume but SO had to work last night. I'm already planning next years! xd

Here's Isabella and us at the pumpkin patch the day before Halloween. She wasn't a very happy pumpkin. Lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Iggy: She's so cute. I think serious pictures are just as fun as smiley pictures. I still want to get a video of Itty being all upset. She snorts!

I feel bad, I woke up late again and didn't get to my cousin's house. (I asked her last night what time to be there and she never answered, but she was more worried about her son's blood sugar)

But, I'm getting some me time. I just played Animal Crossing NL for awhile and got a bath. heart Now I guess I should get semi-dressed and work on this house. I haven't done housework in two days and it is trashed.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I think it's really time to crack down on parenting ... And raising the kids.
I feel like in a bad mom.

Ashton is 5, and still has problems pooping ( not every time ) and still doesn't wipe himself ( he tries..).
The kids need chores. And I need to stop being so lazy in the morning. Ugh.
This week.
I'm going to make us a chart... I don't know. In having one of those days...
Digi: Definitely doesn't hurt to try. We're applying for everything at this point >_<

Iggy: Aww. Brandon had to spend most of the time in the car... Maddy had a potty accident and ugh, it was bad... I'm not sure if she got scared to the point of peeing herself the second time but she did twice and we didn't have another change of clothes... and some d**k blocked us in, we had to wait for someone to move so we could get out -_- Whole ******** field to park in an they parked right on our a**.

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Digi: Classes are going okay. I've never been so far behind in any classes before luckily my professors are understanding that having a young child and being a first year teacher I am over whelmed and as long as I get everything turned in before the end of the semester I'm fine. This week I'm attempting to start writing my Action Research paper. It's suppose to by like 20 pages! I have no clue how I'm going to get that done I have no real data, but on the bright side neither do my colleagues who are taking the classes with me. My research question is "What happens when music and movement are used during math instruction?" So far my biggest "aha" moments have been that students are more engaged when I do music and movement activities and one of the low kiddos are singing to remember how to count up to 20 so that is pretty exciting, but wrangling 28 kindergartners is making collecting any real data very difficult so at this point it is what it is and I'm hoping I will be able to write a decent paper.

Stephanie: Ya I suppose that would be considered kidnapping huh? As unmotivated as it sounds Brandon is I'd be impressed if he reported it. Sending good thoughts your way.

Ara: Awww what a sweet little knight he is!

Iggy: Cutest pumpkin ever. heart

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Okay. So I have resulted in having Ashton clean his underwear every time he "poops" in it. He is so strange... It isn't like he takes a whole dump in his underwear, it's more like skid marks. But ugh!!!
This kid and potty training. I have no desire to start with Travis. Probably because Ashton was basically impossible. I think I will start some time next month with Travis...

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rachuul
Okay. So I have resulted in having Ashton clean his underwear every time he "poops" in it. He is so strange... It isn't like he takes a whole dump in his underwear, it's more like skid marks. But ugh!!!
This kid and potty training. I have no desire to start with Travis. Probably because Ashton was basically impossible. I think I will start some time next month with Travis...

Potty training is so tricky. I hope that having him clean his underwear helps. I love my sil, but whenever her boys did it she would leave the underwear in the sink. emotion_puke

We got an extra potty to send over to my mil's since she'll be watching them while at work. That way it can be a double team.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Digi: I will leave his underwear in the sink to soak with soap... So I can rinse them off before putting them in the washing machine. Don't know if that is why she did it. Or while I'm waiting to put in a load...

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rachuul
Digi: I will leave his underwear in the sink to soak with soap... So I can rinse them off before putting them in the washing machine. Don't know if that is why she did it. Or while I'm waiting to put in a load...

Nope. She would strip them, put them in the sink with no water even. And leave them. At my mil's house (which is where we were staying at the time) even though she didn't live there. I wouldn't be saying anything if she actually took care of them in a timely manner (let alone at all) or if it only happened once or twice that she would leave them there.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Uuugh, so we went to Justin's house because it was his birthday, Aaliyah was asleep as we pulled up and I couldn't believe my luck because yay, I didn't have to be around Justin.
:/
Tough luck, He came out with the kids to see Aaliyah and I and the kids woke Aaliyah up so I ended up having to go to his house where he was extremely creepy again.
Kept touching me/hugging me/kissing my hair and he even asked if he could kiss me (and oh hallelujah he actually asked this time) and of course I said no.
I just can't with him anymore.
I don't care if it's just the way he is and just him being friendly I really can't deal with the touching, it sets off my anxiety big time.I just don't want to be around him anymore, I know he's Adam's friend but Adam can see him by himself.
Thief: Yeah... but it'd be a costly risk to take... plane tickets in advance were $700... I'm scared to see what they'd be last minute... besides, he's not a bad Dad, just a crappy partner.
@ Stephanie: Yeah, I'm sure living with Tyler's parents would be better than whatever shithole they're living in... but I'm just not sure I'd be entirely comfortable with it. Tyler's dad HATES kids. I'm going to feel guilty enough just having Aden there on weekends. gonk

Here's Aden's Iron Spider costume! I know, I was gonna make it... but we actually managed to find one online, so we did that. And we didn't have time to make the arms (since whatever we came up with likely would've had to be spray painted yellow, which would mean having to go to my parents' house or somewhere with an outside space). But he was happy and that's all that matters!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff