Bassinet 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

@ Rach: Hahaha speaking of ADHD kids - Aden's dad's "not-girlfriend's" 11-year old has it, apparently. Aden told me one day that he's not allowed to eat ketchup or raspberries because of his "DAD" (as Aden had put it). I asked Aden's dad what that meant, and he said that apparently kids with ADHD/ADD shouldn't eat food with red dye in it. I was like "uh... ketchup and raspberries are naturally red....."

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Knitsy: OMG. XD! Like, what?

Some parents. Raspberries?! Clearly they are a fruit! I can understand if you're weary of katchup ( since it's packaged...) but fruit?! XD
@ Rach: I KNOW RIGHT?! Just an example of how dense they are as parents! razz
Today is Lily's first birthday!

Poor dear did NOT have a good first birthday. Got a snotty nose last night so she slept restlessly and couldn't nurse well... then I had to take her for some blood tests (they'd been pushed off too long as it was so I had to do it today). She didn't even WHIMPER! I think I was more teary than she was. Then she cried because she didn't want the bandage on haha.

We made it one year breastfeeding! I'm so Fricken proud of myself. It was a hard hard journey and still sucks a lot but she loves it so much I can't imagine telling her no yet. She still seems like such a little baby. So we're going to keep going but I'm definitely not going to be so paranoid about supply like before.

Then she got stung by a wasp... while in the living room! I'm so mad. I got him though and smashed the crap outta him, MFer, teach you to hurt MY baby!

Now for a bunch of pictures

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She already had two birthday parties so tonight we're just going to go out to eat as a family and I MAY take her to build a bear, depending on what they have.

going to back read later! I'm famished.

Lucky Star

Happy birthday Lily!

She's too adorable emotion_kirakira

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Happy birthday Lily! Such a beautiful and brave girl.

Love the pictures.

Btw, I see you Wii mote. I SEE YOU.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Happy birthday Lily!
I'm sure if she could, Lily would thank you for the birthday wishes haha.

Digi: Lol you do. We use the Wii to watch Netflix since we don't have cable.

OMG, I cracked up at the message! Thank you. Good thing the circus wasn't in town this year or I may have been tempted. lol

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Steph: So, does the Wii still support Netflix? My friend tried to watch hers a few months ago and it said it was no longer supported. sad

I love watching Netflix on my wii, but since we re-did the room we haven't hooked it back up yet. The x-box isn't horrible, but I still love my wii.

And you're welcome. smile You only had two things on your wish list and I couldn't remember the last time I used mine, so I hope you have use for it.

@Random: William got in James' lap today and whined and James asked him what was the matter and William pointed at his diaper. It was poopy and full. This is a good sign.

Sparkly Smoker

@Sammii: Isabella is still working on the one and I haven't seen any signs of another. She's a pretty happy teether so far.

What foods are you gonna start her on first? Do you have to start with rice cereal? I have no idea where to begin with solids for Isabella. gonk

@Digi: No problem! I really hope things work out for the two of you. Feel free to PM me if you need to vent. 3nodding

@Stephanie: Happy Birthday Lily! She is too presh. emotion_kirakira

Isabella got her new stationary play area set up today! She's not really sure what to think of it yet. xd

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Happy Birthday Lily!

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Steph: Lilly is so cute, I hope she had a great birthday!

On a different note: For the last three days I have just had the worst eye problems, at first it was just hayfever, then it turns out I had hair in my eye and I had it in there for two days before finding it today and pulling out and my eye is so much better. It's still a bit swollen and red but it has gone down a lot and it's not ridiculously itchy and sore anymore.
I'd already booked an appointment with the doctor before I'd found the hair so I decided to go anyway and he just said to swab it with salt water every couple of hours.
Stupid me forgot to buy cotton swabs while I was out today.
Dx

Adam suggested tea bags though, here's hoping it helps.

Also, while I was out today I got the stink eye from a few people havimg their coffees in the coffee shop right next to the designated play area for the kids because Aaliyah was running around in the play area like a loon while letting out happy yells and people were just not happy with it.
That kind of attitude really gets to me, there are plenty of nice little coffee shops around the place and if you choose the one right next to the play area you kinda have to expect toddlers and babies having a play in there will get rowdy.
If it was actually in the coffee shop that she was like it I would understand, but she wasn't.
The girls running the place were lovely though, I stopped off to grab a hot chocolate on the way out and they stopped me to tell me how cute Aaliyah is and they gave her a couple of marshmallows.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ashton decided on a Minecraft birthday!!! In so excited. Birthdays are so much more exciting now that he is older. We did Iron Man last year, and he loved it!
I'm excited for this one... Like, crazy excited!

And happy birthday to Lily!

Yay birthdays! Ashton turns five in like, two months. And he will be in pre school.
What.is.this.
@ Stephanie: Oh, I meant to say happy birthday to her! Completely slipped my mind from one window to the next! razz heart

Also she looks so much like you!
Digi: I suppose it does 'cause we use it almost every day. We have Xbox but we don't have a gold membership or whatever so I figured we couldn't use it for netflix. We don't use the Wii for anything but netflix lol

Aw thanks. I didn't know I had it on my wishlist. I honestly haven't "played" gaia in YEARS. I don't know what's on there or have any intentions on saving for anything. But thank you, the thought was super sweet and made me so happy. I guess I had kinda hoped for Brandon or someone to make a bigger deal outta it. Not saying I deserve more recognition for having breast fed... but it WAS and IS very hard... it's nice to have some acknowledgment of hard work ya know. So THANK YOU! <3 IF you ever want to borrow it or have it back let me know. smile

Nater: OMG that pisses me off too. Don't go to a family friendly location if you don't want to deal with children! At least it was happy yells and not "I'm in melt down mode" yells! Those are what get me but even still, if you go some where that children are welcome, EXPECT CHILDREN!

Birthdays: Maddy picked Rock n Roll this year. I tried to push her toward an Outer space party since we're doing it at the Science museum with a planetarium but she said no. Oh well, rock on girlie!

Kayla: Aw thanks. Everyone says she looks like me and Maddy looks like Brandon.

OH GAIS! I got a call for an interview today for an over night cleaning position cleaning a bank office. That'd be simple and probably non-stressful. Fingers crossed I rock the interview and get it. The location isn't far away either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff