Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow...this page is upside down...

Obsessive Werewolf

*gasp*
I'm so glad to find that you made a Support Thread for this!! I posted in your other thread about my school and all that crap going on (me being called a mutt and much more)

*subscribes*
Metheshrew
Cayliin
● ○ ● ○ [ C a y L ii и ] «
Once__The__FAD__Permeates__
__It`s__hip__to__”care”__
&&hip__to__hate it__
User Image

EPIC.
So glad I found this thread. :3

I'm White and am in a relationship with an Indian Boy heart
We used to get a lot of stares from Indians/Other Brown people when we first started dating. Or at least, I noticed it a lot more in the first year of us being together.
It was kind of awesome, because in their religions they either marry into their family through Second Cousins or are Matched by their parents with someone.

I remember in the beginning how his Mother was kind of iffy with it. But I love her now :3
And apparently she loves me dramallama
My parents seemed to be iffy with it as well, but they love him now. Then again, my father was raised in Yemen when he was a boy; so he's REALLY grown fond of my Boyfriend whee

That's good. I think that's the case with a lot of families who are iffy about their kids dating outside of their race. They are just not used to it, but they will eventually grow used to it and maybe even love their in laws. People don't always understand that it's not always a case of prejudice.
&&hip__to__hate it__
User Image

Mhm.
Apparently back in the day, someone had gone up to him after seeing us together and told him how it was wrong to be doing this.
He worked with the guy.... obviously after that, the guy didn't last long ;D
Because he always gave him hell over it. My boyfriend is fairly tough skinned, but he was offended by it.

Then again, my boyfriend tells me from time to time he's even Offended to be Indian because of all the "YOU CANNOT TAINT THE BLOODLINE"
..... Yeah... :/
I hear the tainted bloodline bit alot myself. sweatdrop
KyOMG
*gasp*
I'm so glad to find that you made a Support Thread for this!! I posted in your other thread about my school and all that crap going on (me being called a mutt and much more)

*subscribes*

I'm so glad you subscribed!
Please be feel free to share how you are doing in that school of yours anytime, okay?
Cayliin
Metheshrew
Cayliin
&&hip__to__hate it__
User Image

EPIC.
So glad I found this thread. :3

I'm White and am in a relationship with an Indian Boy heart
We used to get a lot of stares from Indians/Other Brown people when we first started dating. Or at least, I noticed it a lot more in the first year of us being together.
It was kind of awesome, because in their religions they either marry into their family through Second Cousins or are Matched by their parents with someone.

I remember in the beginning how his Mother was kind of iffy with it. But I love her now :3
And apparently she loves me dramallama
My parents seemed to be iffy with it as well, but they love him now. Then again, my father was raised in Yemen when he was a boy; so he's REALLY grown fond of my Boyfriend whee

That's good. I think that's the case with a lot of families who are iffy about their kids dating outside of their race. They are just not used to it, but they will eventually grow used to it and maybe even love their in laws. People don't always understand that it's not always a case of prejudice.
&&hip__to__hate it__
User Image

Mhm.
Apparently back in the day, someone had gone up to him after seeing us together and told him how it was wrong to be doing this.
He worked with the guy.... obviously after that, the guy didn't last long ;D
Because he always gave him hell over it. My boyfriend is fairly tough skinned, but he was offended by it.

Then again, my boyfriend tells me from time to time he's even Offended to be Indian because of all the "YOU CANNOT TAINT THE BLOODLINE"
..... Yeah... :/

Ugh...I have a strong dislike for idiots like that. We all have the same blood. I wish I could meet the first person who said that and give him a good slap to the face.
The only relationships I've been in were with people of Latin American ethnicity. I never told my dad about it, because I know he would not like it. My mother never seemed to care who I dated just as long as they were nice and good people. =) My parents are divorced, so my dad doesn't know much about what I do or who I date. I haven't dated in a long time, though. (I'm only 21, however.) But my dad, good lord, he is one racist Italian. If he ever knew that I had dated anyone who wasn't white or Italian then I'm sure I'd never hear the end of his rant.

For me, I just never cared about race. Humans are all the same thing inside and outside to me. I'll love you for who you are. Though, in all honesty, I just have a thing for Latin Americans. > >;;
This is wonderful! there is so much grounding here!
Im dating a furry.
and we are having trouble with our
beliefs and our lifestyle differences
Synonamess Botch
The only relationships I've been in were with people of Latin American ethnicity. I never told my dad about it, because I know he would not like it. My mother never seemed to care who I dated just as long as they were nice and good people. =) My parents are divorced, so my dad doesn't know much about what I do or who I date. I haven't dated in a long time, though. (I'm only 21, however.) But my dad, good lord, he is one racist Italian. If he ever knew that I had dated anyone who wasn't white or Italian then I'm sure I'd never hear the end of his rant.

For me, I just never cared about race. Humans are all the same thing inside and outside to me. I'll love you for who you are. Though, in all honesty, I just have a thing for Latin Americans. > >;;

Hmmm...Latin Americans can be tasty lol...
Metheshrew

xd As long as they're not trying to act gangster or whatever I will always find them attractive. lol
Synonamess Botch
Metheshrew

xd As long as they're not trying to act gangster or whatever I will always find them attractive. lol

Ewww...gangstas are always unattractive....no matter what race.
How is everyone this fine evening?
Wonderful ^^

Im wondering if you drew the siggy, because I want one with reversed colours! heart
There once was a mouse named Pikachu
He was brown and yellow, real bright!
User Image
Evening :3
Man, I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You today, gosh Heath Ledger was gorgeous in that movie <3
too bad he's dead D:

One day he happened to come across a Thunderstone.
And no longer was there a Pikachu, but a Raichu in sight.

Yashi's horrible attempt at a Pokémon limerick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces