Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I have a six pack but i dont exercise for it..
But I know a good way to get a six pack, Eat 2 slices bread with cheese.
and 1 slice of bread with something sweets on it.
then a cup of tea, with much sugar. then some water (mostly of the day drink water)
Then you train after a half hour, then train a half our, then take a break for 2 hours, then you just train for a half hour. then take a break (I think then is dinner) Eat what you can eat. and after 1 hour, then just train and then after two hours a break again..
Start is it over and over again, and before you go to sleep just take a cookie, and then go to bed.
And in the morning just go to school..
I exercise enough and have a balancedd diet and that suits me just fine.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
There really is none. Cuz the first thing your body is going to do once you crash is HANG on to that weight. And in fact take all it can get resulting in a temp weight gain at first. Even crashing wont work in that small time limit you have.
trackehroj
BMI is a crock. I'm 5'11 and all muscled out at 220 and I'm obese on the index.

You're preaching to the choir with that one. Before my injury, I was lifting weights to do competitive bodybuilding.

That's why I put in that stipulation about safely assuming he didn't build quality muscle.

futago-san
But I know a good way to get a six pack, Eat 2 slices bread with cheese.
and 1 slice of bread with something sweets on it.
then a cup of tea, with much sugar. then some water (mostly of the day drink water)
Then you train after a half hour, then train a half our, then take a break for 2 hours, then you just train for a half hour. then take a break (I think then is dinner) Eat what you can eat. and after 1 hour, then just train and then after two hours a break again..
Start is it over and over again, and before you go to sleep just take a cookie, and then go to bed.

That's a worse diet than the ramen one. Holy s**t, how the hell do you kids figure out your special diets? Do any of you actually look anything up on nutrition and how your body responds to it? What it requires? What it doesn't need? What it needs in excess depending on your routine?

snowy
Even crashing wont work in that small time limit you have.

Snowy is quite right here...and I'll say as far as crashing doesn't work especially in the time limit you have.

Your body, deprived of food even to the point that you're not starving yourself or anything, you just start to get hungry, starts to hold onto food...and starts to store what you do eat into fat. It thinks it's going into a period of starvation, so it reacts this way.
XXx-My-Riot-xXX
Its not healthy i know and i don't personaly care but.

I have now till Monday to get in better shape.
Im not fat but im not in shape.

I want some form of a 6pack a.s.a.p and i have my reasons.

Is there anyone that knows a great crash corse to get thin and in shape fast. question

There is no fast way. I've been doing situps every day since August and I can't see a 6 pack yet. I know the muscles are there though. I don't see what reasons you have that would be good enough killing yourself trying to get a 6 pack in less than a week.
Ok so i took a little time to do some re-search and yeah i guess if i keep goin in the direction i am im gonna f**k it all up.

So im gonna try doing 3 meals a day, no fried foods or bread.
My mums a vegi anyways so that shouldnt be too hard.

about 30 mins per day for exercise.

and i just hope this works within a month because thats when something happens ...

thanks everyone, you stopped me from hurting myself lol...
yamishun
There is no fast way. I've been doing situps every day since August and I can't see a 6 pack yet. I know the muscles are there though. I don't see what reasons you have that would be good enough killing yourself trying to get a 6 pack in less than a week.

How are you doing your situps, and what does your cardio look like?

My-Riot

I don't know how that rumor got started, but it's simply not true. You need at least 45 minutes of cardio, up to an hour or so, per day. 30 minutes just pisses your body off. You'll see results if you're normally inactive, and then you'll hit a plateau because your body is mad that you aren't giving it what it needs.

3 meals a day is also a no-no, especially for losing weight. Shoot for 4-6, preferably 5-6, small meals a day. This keeps your metabolism running.

If your mom's a veggie, you need to watch your protein to make sure it's complete. Vegetarian proteins, with the exception of tef, quinoa, and tofu, are "incomplete" and need to be eaten in conjunction with one another to give you the proper amount of amino acids.

I actually have to get going, so please email me and I can school you up on all of this. You can either take a stab at it your way, or do it my way and see a lot of results a lot faster. Plus, it's healthier. leanna.mitchell@usmc.mil
strawberryp0cky
yamishun

How are you doing your situps, and what does your cardio look like?

My-Riot

I don't know how that rumor got started, but it's simply not true. You need at least 45 minutes of cardio, up to an hour or so, per day. 30 minutes just pisses your body off. You'll see results if you're normally inactive, and then you'll hit a plateau because your body is mad that you aren't giving it what it needs.

Sorry but thats not true either. I've lost weight before (40lbs in 3 months) by exercising no more than 20 minutes 6 days a week. The key, however, is to keep pushing yourself, the longer you exercise the easier it gets, so you need to constantly be pushing yourself harder. Like when I did my program, I started off by walking for 20 minutes, then walking and jogging, then then just jogging, then jogging and running, finally just running by the time the 3 months were up.

I run longer than 20 minutes now simply for endurance training, but when it comes to losing fat, 20-30 minutes is plenty, as long as your not cheating and doing stuff thats too easy.
XXx-My-Riot-xXX
Ok so i took a little time to do some re-search and yeah i guess if i keep goin in the direction i am im gonna f**k it all up.

So im gonna try doing 3 meals a day, no fried foods or bread.
My mums a vegi anyways so that shouldnt be too hard.

and i just hope this works within a month because thats when something happens ...

thanks everyone, you stopped me from hurting myself lol...

Six meals would really be better, that way your body feels like its being constantly fed so it keeps your metabolism up.

Theres a book I highly recommend reading called Body for Life by Bill Philips. It totally changed my life, talked about all the things most of us have told you and offers some great motivation because half of losing weigh is mental.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Even if you do manage to lose weight by extreme means, there is no physically possible way you can get a six pack by monday. It´s just not going to happen. I´ve been exercising for 40-60 minutes 5-6 days out of the week for a year now, and I still don´t have any sort of pack at all. It´s just not going to happen in a matter of days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff