Welcome to Gaia! ::

BrokensKiss
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior

Wow, that's an interesting tactic biggrin

Yeap have to say its one of mybest moves really its so funny when he's standing up he'll damn near collaps then and there. lol

biggrin I bet it is funny! LOL I can't imagine anyone nearly collapsing from that xd

well you start to drool when someone give you a boob rub. I know brokenskiss does. whee

Yes well were talking about you not me love lol but im sure she'd like info from your side too hehe heart that way she can have it too

well she will just have to ask blaugh
I don't mind.
It's a conversation starter

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
flamingstar1916
i can talk to strangers about sex but not my parents

I actually don't know anyone who can talk about it with their parents or even relatives o.O
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior

Yeap have to say its one of mybest moves really its so funny when he's standing up he'll damn near collaps then and there. lol

biggrin I bet it is funny! LOL I can't imagine anyone nearly collapsing from that xd

well you start to drool when someone give you a boob rub. I know brokenskiss does. whee

LOL Backrub maybe biggrin Boob squeezing works wonders xd

OMG a butt rub with a few squeezings is just heaven really *drools* I want one now crying
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

I actually don't know anyone who can talk about it with their parents or even relatives o.O

LOL you should stay a few minutes with Jaded and my family we cant keep our mouths shout on the stuff sweatdrop

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

LOL you should stay a few minutes with Jaded and my family we cant keep our mouths shout on the stuff sweatdrop

biggrin I can keep my mouth shut at home but only because the people in my family (adults) don't like the thought of me having sex even though I am on The Pill.
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior

I will agree with you on getting info from books. I was a virgin when i met brokenskiss and i ended up showing her something that made her go wow. not to mention i gave her her first orgasm. whee
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

biggrin I can keep my mouth shut at home but only because the people in my family (adults) don't like the thought of me having sex even though I am on The Pill.

lol have fun with those *note jaded and i have a kid* XD

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

lol have fun with those *note jaded and i have a kid* XD

Yeah, I saw on your profile - I want to have kids when I get through college, etc. etc. and so does my boyfriend biggrin
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

i could see how your parents would think that but if your over 18 then they will just have to deal with it

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior

I will agree with you on getting info from books. I was a virgin when i met brokenskiss and i ended up showing her something that made her go wow. not to mention i gave her her first orgasm. whee

Her first? That's too bad! I wasn't even a teenager when I had my first one.
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior

OMG YES!!! your talking to a sex god here rofl

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

i could see how your parents would think that but if your over 18 then they will just have to deal with it

* crosses fingers * Less than a year to go and I'll be 18 - then, freedom!
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior

Her first? That's too bad! I wasn't even a teenager when I had my first one.

It just shows that all the rest of the guys i had been with were crap
HeianWarrior
Jaded Mausopaunt
HeianWarrior
BrokensKiss
HeianWarrior
flamingstar1916

* crosses fingers * Less than a year to go and I'll be 18 - then, freedom!

LOLZ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces