Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gekko

Meh, I've talked about sex with my friends. Nothing special.
I can't talk about sex with my boyfriend though...if you get what I mean. xD
Talking to strangers about sex is kinda creepy...

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Its getting annoying everyone is always talking about it and really it is getting very mundane having to hear this same stupid topic pop up. x<
Ulfver
linayoshi
Ulfver
I usually don't mind talkikng about sex so long as people can be mature about and not demean others in the proses like I don't mind talking about good sex I've had but I don't want somebody telling me abou some scank they banged the s**t out of

nice...so i banged this one hot chick lol

HA HA HA HA . . . not funny babe lol okay maybe a little bit . . . Oh but last night I was banging this really hot little beezy and she did she that I'd never gotten anyone to do before OMG it was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she did she? lol nice you knows ur english there well lol i loaf you
Im comfortable talking about it with guys my age. Its kinda akward when i talk about it with girls my age. Older people, i'm pretty comfy unless its a convo with my parents xp
Ulfver
SinfulGuillotine
I don't mind talking about sex at all. I don't see things that are sex-related as things that one should be ashamed or embarassed of. It's a natural part of being human, it's something that most people will end up being involved in, and...well, sex is fun, and everyone likes to talk about having fun, right?

Don't get me wrong - I don't start spewing the details of my sex life to everyone I meet, but it's the sort of thing where if it comes up in conversation, it can be a fun thing to talk about, and I'm perfectly happy and comfortable talking about it to just about anyone.

Except perhaps my mother. She's the one person who I will not talk about sex with, no matter how hard she might try sometimes.

lol funny story on that one my mom and I talk about sex more than I do with my best friends we even tease eachother when one's getting it more than the other . .. it normaly ends with her beating me with a shoe of some sort (cause I'm always the one getting it more) and me laughing my a** off

nice....

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yasano
Its getting annoying everyone is always talking about it and really it is getting very mundane having to hear this same stupid topic pop up. x<

I would say "always" is an exaggeration; and it's a perfectly normal part of life, why not? People talk constantly about 1,000 other things in this world, how is sex any more a stupider topic?

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tamuril Ancalime
Meh, I've talked about sex with my friends. Nothing special.
I can't talk about sex with my boyfriend though...if you get what I mean. xD
Talking to strangers about sex is kinda creepy...

I guess I stretched that out a bit by extending it to strangers sweatdrop But it was just examples - and so many people say they will talk to strangers about it! xd And I think everyone talks with friends about sex, but why not your bf?
there's a place and a time for talking about it. i only discuss it with my girlfriend now because it's our sex life. i'll say what we like and the positions we try, but i'm not going farther because nobody else is involved besides her and i. personally, i'd like it to stay that way.
my little sister talk about sex and shes 5 0.o
redsarowings
my little sister talk about sex and shes 5 0.o

50 or 5 lol

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Me & my gay friends were at the mall once & we accidentally talking about our gay sex experiences really loud w/o realizing it in front of a lady & a bunch of her kids.
Me & my friends will talk about anything w/ anyone.

sweatdrop
i like talking about sex lol its even better doing it lol
Nah, I don't mind at all, be it my lover, friends or just random people. I'm a very open and honest person about my sexual life, mostly because I don't feel I should be ashamed, or that people should make me feel bad about it. smile
smile I don't want to be banned from this website so i will be descreet.I'm a GAY/HOMOSEXUAL who likes other guys and has SEX with other guys alot.The GAY population is growing even for lesbians. We was all born this way and some was raped and forced into gay sex like inmates from prison and if the inmates try to fight off there rapist they will get killed and young children that turn that way because they get raped by a father,mother,uncle,aunt, and theres some people who commit suicide because there gay.I trully wish i wasn't gay but my father turned me that way. I had alot of girlfriends in school and he broke up every girl i had so now i have sex with guys and i LOVE it ALOT! Not my choice though.

What does everyone think about having sex with someone from the same sex?You know that expression try it you might like it?Don't knock it until you tried it. redface surprised eek confused talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff