Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
closed
Well I normally only talk about it with friends, but I don't really see a problam talking about it with other people.
It makes me uncomfortable and awkward. Probably because I can't relate or contribute with anything to such a conversation.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Abusive Mana
It makes me uncomfortable and awkward. Probably because I can't relate or contribute with anything to such a conversation.

I know several of my friends have never done anything sexual but they are definitely open about their curiosity about it and that's how we get into discussions about it sweatdrop
Abusive Mana

Same.

Although I have no problem talking about it with Internet people. >_>
Being a virgin, I don't really see the point in me talking about with random people.
If it's personal, then I'd like to keep it between my girlfriend and myself, unless pushed to talk about it; and in those cases, it's only to people I trust. Sex in general, I don't care who's there to hear it XD
I don't mind talking about sexual stuff.
Well, I wouldn't exactly bore a random stranger with details of my very interesting sex life, but I don't have a problem with talking about it with people I know or friends.
I talk about it normally to my parents and my sister, just to tease them.. They feel akward about it.

I don't mind talking about it in general, but I don't really like talking about my personal sex life.. Then again, i've never even done it..
I talk about it with my friends all the time. Sexual innuendo is a staple of our lunchtime conversations, actually. xD

Now, when it comes to the actual mechanics of it, that's where I draw the line when we're in public/in a thirty foot radius of my parents.
Only with my female friends and my fiance. heart It's really no one else's business!
i'm in the adult film business and run a site, so its sorta my job. lol

Antique Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
In general no. There is nothing wrong with it, its all perfectly natural. Details I save for close friends.
Before you start talking you have to take in consideration who might this person be, what are their beliefs, how might I still talk them about it without offending them (of course depending in what way), how could I make them consider something, how could I offend them so they don't notice? Things like that, hey if you want to talk about sex go ahead, just don't start cybering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff