Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1737 1738 1739 > >> >>> »|

Heartwarming Galaxy

User Image
SD+DarumaThe Final Chapter #471
User Image -finds shiney thread oh hai there. I have yet to see the Secretary(I think).. I want to though but I have been just so busy with work.. gonk and I need as much money as I can get -hoards the money- User Image
I raised my claws at the darkness and ripped the night apart

Adam Taylor's Spouse

Tasty Snack

Kazunomiya Nanashi
New thread. Hi, thread.

I haven't seen The Secretary yet, can you believe it?
I really, really wanna see it... ;-;
I will devour you, take all the pain away
I cannot stay my hand from reaching out so that I can

I own it, if you're ever able to get out of the house and do that hanging out thing, dear. wink

Re: Starting in the lifestyle - My introduction to BDSM actually came from my exceptionally sex-positive mother. She gave me a pair of fuzzy handcuffs at the tender age of fifteen and, after discovering Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy later that same year, wound up actually speculating with the maternal unit that it might be fun to start our own pro-Domme business once I turned legal. Obviously that never panned out, but it was the trigger to my interest in BDSM. Over the years since then, I've discovered more and more that this is most definitely the lifestyle that I am happiest in and I'm very pleased that I have found a wonderful and caring Master with whom to explore my submissive side in RL - all my previous experiences were online-only.

Re: Sadist/masochist - Definitely more masochistic than sadistic, though I have had many a fantasy about topping a hardcore masochist. I'm not sadistic by any means and I take no pleasure inflicting pain on others, but I do take pleasure in doing things that a partner would enjoy and if that partner enjoys pain, then I'm pleased by giving them that. Does that make sense? sweatdrop

Empower you for all eternity; It seems to ease my mind
To know that you've brought meaning to my life
Ugh. Thank the stars in the sky something here's educating on BDSM! An well written explinations to boot! Y'all're my heros.

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Actually, I haven't seen or read any BDSM stuff really. I have the Beauty series on my computer but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. The closest I've come is The Pet and I haven't really seen it, just saw all the previews for it on YouTube so that I might as well have seen it. >_<

Well, that's not technically true. I've read some stories on line before that was bondage themed. I still have one of my absolute favorites bookmarked because it's hard to find sweet BDSM (and it's furry ta boot).

@ Lemur: Lol, that's like the opposite of my mom. Lucky. Granted, me and my mom both agree on the wait until married deal but she's not very sex positive in general. Then again, her experience with sex has been less than wonderful anyways. >_>

And yes, that part about sadist/masochism totally makes sense. My Alpha is the same way. While he enjoys it a bit, a lot of his pleasure comes from me having pleasure. ^_^

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Okay quick question, what the hell is the erotic appeal of licking a boot? It's like BDSM is synonymous with boot licking, but I don't understand why.

Heartwarming Galaxy

User Image
SD+DarumaThe Final Chapter #471
Happy 4th of July to all the Master/Mistress and cute little submissive out there
User Image
About Sadist or Masochist - I say I am much more of a Sadist... honestly I need to control myself sometimes I torture my coworkers so much blaugh

I raised my claws at the darkness and ripped the night apart

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Woohoo! Nice new thread!

@ how I got into the lifestyle: My Owner asked me if I'd like to belong to him. He told me to do some research, which I did and... here we are. Realizing that I am a submissive occurred over a period of about a year before he asked me. Patient man that he is, he waited for me to figure it out.

@ sadist/masochist: Definitely masochist... hate to give pain, but do enjoy receiving it.

@ The Secretary-- LOL watched it, laughed at the parts that were a little too close to real life smile and told my Owner about it.

Adam Taylor's Spouse

Tasty Snack

Stelle Scure
Okay quick question, what the hell is the erotic appeal of licking a boot? It's like BDSM is synonymous with boot licking, but I don't understand why.

While I've never licked any boots, I did recently indulge my Master in body worship for the first time ever (I'd never done it for anyone else and it was supposed to be my 'training' day). Ultimately, body worship with Master = giving Him a head-to-toe, back AND front tongue bath. That was followed immediately with a very long and leisurely massage covering all the same places my mouth had been. Much fun was had; He got to relax and I got to explore every square inch of Him and see what places make Him squirm the most. whee

I honestly look forward to doing it again... and again... and again... ninja

Devoted Pirate

Stelle Scure
The title of this thread is a play on the stereotype of boot licking is synonymous with BDSM; which it isn't. Also, I wanted to keep this thread in line with its other reincarnations that have been left behind; congruency for the win.

Anyway, boot licking is a type of worship appeal. Like how some people like well, genitalia, the like is shifted down to the feet, and in some cases things covering the feet, like boots. To worship (or lick a boot) is akin to worshiping genitalia, with its erotic value included. Also, to be made to lick a boot (almost always a clean one meant for licking no worries on nastiness value) is a highly submissive task.

Oh, to the American folk in the crowd, Happy 4th all. Don't blow yourselves up! pirate

Hygienic Sex Symbol

His sweet prey
Stelle Scure

While I've never licked any boots, I did recently indulge my Master in body worship for the first time ever (I'd never done it for anyone else and it was supposed to be my 'training' day). Ultimately, body worship with Master = giving Him a head-to-toe, back AND front tongue bath. That was followed immediately with a very long and leisurely massage covering all the same places my mouth had been. Much fun was had; He got to relax and I got to explore every square inch of Him and see what places make Him squirm the most. whee

Holy s**t...

And thanks guys, it makes more sense to me now. Can't say I'm into BDSM, but it's cool that all of you are comfortable with it.
Stelle Scure
His sweet prey
Stelle Scure

Holy s**t...

And thanks guys, it makes more sense to me now. Can't say I'm into BDSM, but it's cool that all of you are comfortable with it.

Boot licking is a form of worship, humiliation, and utilitarian punishment (or sometimes reward). Usually, as a form of punishment, it is used to show the sub/slave that they are barely worth licking the grime and filth that has been collected on the boot. While doing that, they are also expected to clean and shine the boot, making their Master/Mistress more presentable and keeping their equipment up and running in the best aesthetic way(s) possible.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, since this is the new LMB, and my Sir (Diasnis) said I should post, I'll post! XD

Just a reminder to everyone, any new people or regulars with questions are welcome to ask my Sir and I, here or in PMs. ^^

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey you two, it's been a while. ^_^ Glad to see you back on here.

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Kiss Me too fiercely, Hold me too tight

His sweet prey

Re: Sadist/masochist - Definitely more masochistic than sadistic, though I have had many a fantasy about topping a hardcore masochist. I'm not sadistic by any means and I take no pleasure inflicting pain on others, but I do take pleasure in doing things that a partner would enjoy and if that partner enjoys pain, then I'm pleased by giving them that. Does that make sense? sweatdrop

I'm sort of the same way but I'm also a little bit sadistic. I could never Top or Dom but I don't mind being led or told to inflict pain. I'm way more of a masochist than a sadist though.

Also, yay, new thread!

I've lost all resistance, And crossed some border line

Adam Taylor's Spouse

Tasty Snack

Stelle Scure
Holy s**t...

*giggles* What can I say? Body worship is fuuuuuuuuuuuun. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out