Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Devoted Pirate

Gumby Ningata

Edit so as to not double post: Has anyone had a sub that constantly breaks the same rule over and over again. Like you give them a set of rules to follow and only one is ever broken.
As a sub, I only break rules I don't respect as rules.

Maybe its time to evaluate this rule you have? Or at least have a sit down with your sub?

Lavish Ladykiller

Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

Edit so as to not double post: Has anyone had a sub that constantly breaks the same rule over and over again. Like you give them a set of rules to follow and only one is ever broken.

Maybe its time to evaluate this rule you have? Or at least have a sit down with your sub?
What do you mean by don't respect as a rule?

Devoted Pirate

Gumby Ningata
Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

I think its dumb, illogical, or unfair rule. Like I willfully violate it because I don't respect it. But that is because I can be bratty.

An option for you is the rule is simply... "to hard" or "unattainable".

Lavish Ladykiller

Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata
Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

I think its dumb, illogical, or unfair rule. Like I willfully violate it because I don't respect it. But that is because I can be bratty.

An option for you is the rule is simply... "to hard" or "unattainable".
The rule is one they came up with themselve. It is a simple rule as well. May I have an example of a rule that you do not follow?

Devoted Pirate

Gumby Ningata
The rule is one they came up with themselve. It is a simple rule as well. May I have an example of a rule that you do not follow?
Honestly, the last rule I said "******** this its dumb and I am not following it" was when I was teen under my parents. I was not "allowed" to listen to Limp Bizkit. rolleyes

I have honestly not run into rules like that with my Dom. We always have pretty good negotiation on all rules and my voice is heard when I express I think a rule is unrealistic. I always have the option to come to him if I find myself failing at a rule, and we discuss keeping it or not. The one I can think of most recently was my workout regimen. I wanted to work out, and I think we both were ambitious and set my work out time too high.

What I would do if I was you, I would have a sit down with your sub. Kinda start it like this "I notice you often don't follow this rule. What's up with that?" Leave it open, and non-accusatory.

Lavish Ladykiller

Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata
Honestly, the last rule I said "******** this its dumb and I am not following it" was when I was teen under my parents. I was not "allowed" to listen to Limp Bizkit. rolleyes

I have honestly not run into rules like that with my Dom. We always have pretty good negotiation on all rules and my voice is heard when I express I think a rule is unrealistic. I always have the option to come to him if I find myself failing at a rule, and we discuss keeping it or not. The one I can think of most recently was my workout regimen. I wanted to work out, and I think we both were ambitious and set my work out time too high.

What I would do if I was you, I would have a sit down with your sub. Kinda start it like this "I notice you often don't follow this rule. What's up with that?" Leave it open, and non-accusatory.
Thank you for the info and advice.

Wicked Sweetheart

I wonder why this thread is in the negative?

Anyhow, hello sweethearts...

Devoted Pirate

bee pollen

Because i am curious. A prolific troll around here has my permission to down vote this thread with every mule he makes. Thread upvotes or down votes doesn't really do much - its a status thing and I legit don't care.

Magic Fairy

bee pollen

People hate what they don't understand. Plus, a lot of people think BDSM = abuse. I did a paper on BDSM in college, and many of the articles I read were awesome and talked about how it's not abusive, but the comment section was just hell. Someone literally said something about "You shouldn't do anything that you wouldn't do with Jesus. WOULD YOU SPANK JESUS???!!" Ummmmm....I dunno. Does Jesus want it?

User Image
forever a fawn
bee pollen

People hate what they don't understand. Plus, a lot of people think BDSM = abuse. I did a paper on BDSM in college, and many of the articles I read were awesome and talked about how it's not abusive, but the comment section was just hell. Someone literally said something about "You shouldn't do anything that you wouldn't do with Jesus. WOULD YOU SPANK JESUS???!!" Ummmmm....I dunno. Does Jesus want it?

User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

i REALLY needed a good laugh after the crappy weekend i had so thank you for that!

Wicked Sweetheart

Blackrose_Knight
bee pollen

Because i am curious. A prolific troll around here has my permission to down vote this thread with every mule he makes. Thread upvotes or down votes doesn't really do much - its a status thing and I legit don't care.

What are you curious about?
The effect it does or does not have?
Why does he want to down vote threads, what is HIS intent?
If you have an agreement it's not really trolling.

Also, hello. How are you?

Wicked Sweetheart

forever a fawn
bee pollen

User Image

Hmmm, I am not Christian so if anyone used that line on me they'd be in for an unsavory commentary.

Magic Fairy

bee pollen

Hmmm, I am not Christian so if anyone used that line on me they'd be in for an unsavory commentary.

Neither am I. I guess that's just how some people think though. Those people probably have the most unsatisfactory sex lives too. My sister in law is very Christian, and apparently when her husband went to Iraq a lady from their church bought her a vibrator and my sister in law legit kicked her out of the house and told her to never try to make contact with them again. I kind of feel bad, because like she thinks it's a sin to pleasure yourself or get too much pleasure from sex or pretty much use it for anything other than creating kids.

User Image

Devoted Pirate

bee pollen
Blackrose_Knight
bee pollen

What are you curious about?
The effect it does or does not have?
Why does he want to down vote threads, what is HIS intent?
If you have an agreement it's not really trolling.

Also, hello. How are you?
I was curious what ratio is needed to maintain a "heated" thread. Also, since that has passed, how low can you down vote. Apa is, I don't speculate on intent.

Doing okay. Adjusting to less communication of with my Dom. I knew it was coming. He now has his internship AND full time classes. This is the hard part.

Wicked Sweetheart

forever a fawn
bee pollen

Neither am I. I guess that's just how some people think though. Those people probably have the most unsatisfactory sex lives too. My sister in law is very Christian, and apparently when her husband went to Iraq a lady from their church bought her a vibrator and my sister in law legit kicked her out of the house and told her to never try to make contact with them again. I kind of feel bad, because like she thinks it's a sin to pleasure yourself or get too much pleasure from sex or pretty much use it for anything other than creating kids.

User Image

Yeah, it's like okay...say God IS real.
Say God created mankind.
Say God only wanted sex to be used between a man and wife for breeding only...

...why did you put such an electrifying bundle of nerves in the female clitoris?
It serves no purpose other than pleasure.
The c**t is CERTAINLY not needed to get pregnant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff