Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Magic Fairy

Tsundere Succubus
Hey, what would you guys suggest in this situation. Daddy wants me to be good with my mouth, I think I'm pretty decent, but I want him to have the best. Is there tips I could get better practice with? I have arranged for a guy friend to let me practice on him, but I'd rather not....touch anyone, but my daddy. Popsicles...or what? (Daddy gave me permission of course)

User Image

User Image I used to practice deep-throating popsicles. It was much colder than the real thing, but now I can do it without gagging too much. My husband is definitely happy about that.
Department of Mysteries
Tsundere Succubus
Hey, what would you guys suggest in this situation. Daddy wants me to be good with my mouth, I think I'm pretty decent, but I want him to have the best. Is there tips I could get better practice with? I have arranged for a guy friend to let me practice on him, but I'd rather not....touch anyone, but my daddy. Popsicles...or what? (Daddy gave me permission of course)

User Image

User Image I used to practice deep-throating popsicles. It was much colder than the real thing, but now I can do it without gagging too much. My husband is definitely happy about that.
How did you work on the gagging? When I go too far I puke.
Tsundere Succubus
Department of Mysteries
Tsundere Succubus

User Image

well if your Gonna puke at all you need to do it when your practicing. You don't wanna puke on someone...... It's awful...... In my defense he shoved my head down on it...... I wasn't expecting it ;~; they also have throat sprays tht are supposed to make you not gag when giving head if your interested in something like that

Liberal Receiver

For gagging, aside from practice, it helps to bend your head as far back as you can comfortably to DT. This is what sword swallowers do 3nodding

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Tsundere Succubus

My suggestion for avoiding vomiting is to never attempt deep throating after a meal, wait to digest first.

Magic Fairy

Tsundere Succubus

User Image

User Image There are also certain mouth movements that make you less likely to gag.
Department of Mysteries
Tsundere Succubus

User Image

User Image There are also certain mouth movements that make you less likely to gag.

I was going to post this, but didn't quite know how to describe them. xd
So I said to someone at work today, "I let my girl do my nails sometimes, gives her something to do."

They responded with, "Wooow." Their face looked distraught, and I can only assume that they were thinking that I was sexist.

Funny things if life and being in a D/s arrangement - generally, the common person does not understand.
Hey guys, how are you all doing? I'm going to just introduce myself, because I'm interested in keeping up with this thread. I'm Techno and I'm the proud owner of my beautiful Kittybaby.

I'm naturally dominant, but my relationship with my Kittybaby is the first relationship I've been a part of that really has allowed me to expand on it and experiment with my sexual urges. I've been taking the dominance outside of the bedroom to a MUCH slower degree (but I'd like to really amp it up), things like ordering her to lie on her back randomly, not allowing her to talk or make noises for a time, making her cook for me, making her take her clothes off during random daytime activities. We have a little bit of kittenplay oriented into our dynamics as well, which also carries itself outside of the bedroom in some interesting ways.

We'll be living alone together for the summer, and I was hoping you guys could give me some training tips to boost my confidence/creativity when it comes to having her do things for me, sexual or no.

What have your D's/Masters/Mistresses made you do outside of the bedroom that was pleasing? Interesting? Challenging? "Humiliating?" Painful? Playful? If you and your D/Master/Mistress do any type of animalplay, what types of things have you done outside of the bedroom that relate to that, and what are some things your D/Master/Mistress has ordered you to do that relates to or is similar to animalplay?

And for Dominants, what are some things you've ordered your submissives to do, sexual or no?

It's taken me a while to get this far with her, and it's really boosted my confidence, and my sex drive, but there are still times when I don't feel confident enough (I think maybe this is caused by my past partners' repulsion to the idea) to order her to do things for me, and therefore I lose the drive to come up with ideas. I know it really hurts her and is kind of confusing when this happens. I was hoping that some ideas from other subs would give me some confidence to come up with more ideas to keep my orders consistent. I'm easing myself into making orders a thing of second nature, but have not quite reached that goal. Hopefully I will soon, as we'll have enough time to ourselves that I won't have to hold back!
I just have to throw this out here. Having your c**t flicked with a rubber band really makes your orgasms a million times better cat_4laugh
Has anyone ever dealt with being suddenly abandoned out of blue...with the whole...I'm going to ignore you, until you take the hint you have been ditched? What the fudge did I do.....Ugh, I've been crying.

Sanguarian Muffin's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

Tsundere Succubus
Has anyone ever dealt with being suddenly abandoned out of blue...with the whole...I'm going to ignore you, until you take the hint you have been ditched? What the fudge did I do.....Ugh, I've been crying.

I'm so sorry. emotion_8c heart

Yes, actually, I have, in a way. My Daddy just stopped talking to me and I only noticed on Fetlife that he'd replaced me with someone else. And it wasn't until someone ELSE said "oi, man the ******** up and talk about that," that he actually told me that it was over and that he'd essentially replaced me before I even knew we were broken up. eek

And people who do that are dicks, I'm sorry, being abandoned is such a horrible feeling. I don't know what you do, honestly. Have some ice cream? heart

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lillielle
User Image
"That's terrible, I'm so sorry. A long time ago a pet I had suddenly stopped talking to me, it's absolutely terrible isn't it? I should have been more strict with them..."
User Image

6,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
Going to your first get together, how did you handle it?
I went to a dinner with a few people tonight & it was great... but I'm going to a mumch soon & I'mm super nervous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff