Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mingan29
Sazuka_Yasumi
i have the worst metabolism ever, but yeah, snowboarding, wakeboarding are in my agenda as well, along with rock climbing indoors etc, rollerblading, love it, stuff like that.. but yeah, i really need to work to just keep my weight, even at about 1500 calories.. its pretty harsh at times, but, its my body, and i should love it because it lets me do those awesome thigns.

That's cool. Have fun in that.
gotta have fun with whateva ya do ^_^
Depends on you, i'd say when eating meat, broil it. Eat lots of vegis and fruit, excercise.
I'm just assuming, because I don't need as much food to run full throttle, I usually eat once a day(dinner, no it's not fatty crap, my family "diets). So good luck to you. Hardly exercise, normal weight, good metabolism. Sure i'm not as strong as most people, but I get around.
I would definetly suggest eating healthier, your going to keep putting on weight if you keep up your current eating habits. Try excersising also ^^
Being vegetarian could work, but you can still be very unhealthy. You can still have sweets and not all fatty foods are meat. I suggest you drink a lot of water, like, bottles and bottles everyday. Healthy foods for snacks, like apples, and don't eat as much for meals. Eat until you're full, not stuffed. Exercising will also help you.
Here's a good idea:

Breakfast Plan
Eat a small bowl of chopped up watermelon.

Lunch Plan
Bring a juice, a half of a sandwhich, and carrots.

Dinner Plan
Whatever your parents make, just down go overboard.

Excercise Plan
If your parents aren't boundary hogs, explore! See if you can make it to the closest mall without collapsing! That' what I do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff