Welcome to Gaia! ::

earthangel042
is it possible to fall in love with someone you barely know or who doesnt know you?? i have liked a guy for about a year now and well he's goregous...talented in a lot of things.....but he has a girlfriend and really popular....i dont think he has even recognized me....oh yeah he is also 4 years older than me.....is it possible that i like him to much or that it is wrong that i like him since he is older??? i absolutley adore him...all i do is think about him....write about him...talk about him...daydream about him....and its driving me crazy.....how can i get him to recognize me and remember me?? plzz help me im a mess right now and i need to know!
you can't make him. all you can do is wait...for the right moment, then throw yourself into his arms!!! no, all you can do is wait for him to come around. good luck~!~
What's up with everyone giving inconsiderate advice today? stressed

I suggest getting to know this guy a little, instead of lurking around the corner, try to find out what he's like on the inside... plus he'll get to know about you too. You might find out he's not even worth it.

Maybe when you pass him give him a friendly smile and/or say 'Hi'. See how he responds, if he gives a smile back and/or says hi back then it's safe to say that he's approachable... if he doesn't acknowlegde you (given that you made yourself noticeable) then he's probably not worth the hassle.
It's a crush, but often crushes can feel like true love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff