Welcome to Gaia! ::

is it possible to fall in love with someone you barely know or who doesnt know you?? i have liked a guy for about a year now and well he's goregous...talented in a lot of things.....but he has a girlfriend and really popular....i dont think he has even recognized me....oh yeah he is also 4 years older than me.....is it possible that i like him to much or that it is wrong that i like him since he is older??? i absolutley adore him...all i do is think about him....write about him...talk about him...daydream about him....and its driving me crazy.....how can i get him to recognize me and remember me?? plzz help me im a mess right now and i need to know!
You can't. Don't bother trying.
Oi. Give it up. You have a crush. One on a guy who will not like you back anytime soon. Move on! Get a life and try to live it without the focus on a guy you can't have...

Feral Wolf

3,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
obsessive?
What you feel in love with, if you actually did, is the person you want him to be. Since you don't really know him, you didn't actually fall in love with him, just the superficial image you happen to see of him.
It's called an infatuation - look it up.
Lebenswelt
Oi. Give it up. You have a crush. One on a guy who will not like you back anytime soon. Move on! Get a life and try to live it without the focus on a guy you can't have...
Thats mean, she could at least TRY!
No, it's a crush...and I advise you to get over it >_<;;; He probably wont like you back any time soon...
Love is somthing that is retured, is he dosen't know who you are; you can't be in love. It's like a crush.
X-x=ally=x-X
Lebenswelt

Wrong.
never mind forget i ever sad anything!! *looks at ground...starts to walk away* your all right...its just a foolish feeling! a fake....pretend! your all right!
Luther Dark
X-x=ally=x-X
Lebenswelt

Wrong.
Why?
X-x=ally=x-X
Luther Dark
X-x=ally=x-X
Lebenswelt

Wrong.
Why?

Wrong.
Love is the choice, not a feeling. You have an image of what this guy is in your head and that's what you're so highly attracted too. I'm not saying your feelings aren't real...but you've got to remember that you don't know him at all. You don't know how he acts when he's his angriest, his most depressed, how he acts under pressure...all these things are important to know when letting yourself fall head over heels for someone.

But hey, don't feel bad...we've all been there. It's not uncommon to get a fixation on someone based on what you believe them to be in your head. Heck, I liked a guy for 2 years, then found out he was really a jerk... sweatdrop
yeah well your actually the first person who has actually consider my feelings in this! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff