Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I tell him I love him?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Okay well I'm planning on breaking up w/ my bf (if he'd ever come to school stare )

Well I think I may still be in love with my ex. Do I tell him?? He is my best friend... the only reason we broke up because I was moving. Now he is moving- but he is moving father- like 4 hours from where I am. While we went out I never told him I loved him... I look back now and I wonder if I had- if it would of ended differently... i guess I'll never know... It's been almost a year since we broke up, is it to late to tell him; Should I tell him I love him? eek

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Do what you feel is right. Follow your heart. The worst regret is not doing something terrible, it's not doing anything at all.
If you really think you love him, tell him before you run out of time.
Snowytigress
Do what you feel is right. Follow your heart. The worst regret is not doing something terrible, it's not doing anything at all.

But has that ship sailed?? I know he likes someone else, and we agreed last time we couldn't deal w/ the distance (more so he couldn't I would of- for him sweatdrop )
think_of_me
If you really think you love him, tell him before you run out of time.

I fear I already have crying
if you think that you 'might' be still in love whats the big deal? if you keep thinking about it i guess you could be in love though..if not shove it in the far corner of your mind and focus on whats ahead of you
I think you should tell him... or you will have this feeling inside you forever. If you really love him, tell him. I'll just tell you though, you shouldn't keep your hopes up. There is a possible chance that he hasn't moved on from you if you guys just broke cuz of distances. But you apparently don't care about that, so you should let him know that. My advice, your choice how to use it.
I know what you feel like because this happened to me a few years back, and if I knew then what I know now, then I would have told her everything. I have learned that it is never too late to say how much you care for someone. biggrin
if you think telling him is the best thing to do, regardless of anyone else, then tell. that's what i would do if i were you, but i'm not, so good luck!!!!!
You can't help what your heart feels and if your heart feels that you love him, then tell him. It's better to tell him and at least let him know how you feel instead of wondering what IF you had. You may think it's too late to tell him how you feel now, but what if one of you dies tomorrow and you never got to tell him how much you love him. Don't live life like that. Do whatever you can for love, even if that means bringing more heart ache for a lil bit. That'll heal and you'll look back and feel better about it. If my current boyfriend hadn't told me how he felt, I mean how he REALLY felt, then I wouldn't have gotten back together with him and who knows how or if things would be different if he had told me sooner, but I'm glad that he told me when I did, because now I've found love and I'm not gonna let it slip through my fingers. You never know what'll happen til you try. You shouldn't keep your feelings bottled up inside, it's just not worth it. Let him know that you remember the distance agreement thing, but that you had to tell him how you feel and that you truly love him. If he just blows you off, then he's not worth your love. If he gets mad that you're telling him this at this time, it means that he cares and maybe wishes that you had said it sooner...I'm not sure how he'll react or what his reactions will mean, but my opinion is to tell him. You never know til you try.
distance is a hard thing to deal with but if its "love" than go for it it may be the only time to truly have happiness...
DarSala-at
Okay well I'm planning on breaking up w/ my bf (if he'd ever come to school stare )

Well I think I may still be in love with my ex. Do I tell him?? He is my best friend... the only reason we broke up because I was moving. Now he is moving- but he is moving father- like 4 hours from where I am. While we went out I never told him I loved him... I look back now and I wonder if I had- if it would of ended differently... i guess I'll never know... It's been almost a year since we broke up, is it to late to tell him; Should I tell him I love him? eek
It's never too late to try anything go and do what your heart wants. Remember Passion Rules Reason.
So then even a year after we've broken up and I thought I'd moved on and he has moved on (to my knoledge) I should still put my self out there? eek
I'm pretty sure this is from a commercial, but, "It's never too late to say I love you."
squirrelhappy
I'm pretty sure this is from a commercial, but, "It's never too late to say I love you."

lol
sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas