Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today, when I took a nap, something really weird happened. Several times, I started to get tingly, and I could barely move. I actually had to will myself to breathe. I had to think about doing it in order to do it. Seconds later I would be fine.

When I finally had the energy to get up, I was still rather weak, and lightheaded. I almost collapsed a couple of times.

Was I just really exausted, or what? That doesn't quite explain the breathing difficulty and tingling feelings, though. So, what was it? Be my doctor. Please? sweatdrop
I should add more with the tingly feeling. It was almost like how when your foot falls asleep, and it starts waking up.. that sort of tingly. It didn't hurt like a foot hurts when it's waking up, though.

Witty Sage

i really don't know, maybe you got up to fast? or maybe you were still dreaming? who really knows, you don't have asthma do you because that could be the cause.
LilKitsuneLost
i really don't know, maybe you got up to fast? or maybe you were still dreaming? who really knows, you don't have asthma do you because that could be the cause.
I was fully awake, and semi-alert. I don't have asthma. I wasn't up when I was getting the tingly, paralyzed, difficulty breathing thing, either.
I couldn't think of what forum to put this in. I figure it isn't the appropriate place, but where COULD it go?
I think you might actually need to see a doctor as your iron levels could be really low that what happened to me and i got my iron levels checked and if they get any lower i would of had to have a blood transfusion but now i just take iron tablets
I would see a doctor. They can do bloodwork to determine if you have any vitamin or mineral deficiencies. Most can be corrected by taking a supplement.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
We can't BE your doctor. We aren't professionals.

See a REAL doctor.
I would say see a real doctor because you might be developing sleep apena.
Taoset

See a REAL doctor.
I didn't mean it in a literal sense. I just wanted your inferences and speculations.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bitchy McBitch
Taoset

See a REAL doctor.
I didn't mean it in a literal sense. I just wanted your inferences and speculations.

But see... no matter what we say, it won't help.

Whatever. Let the thread live. You have a question, other people might be able to help.
Taoset
Bitchy McBitch
Taoset

See a REAL doctor.

Whatever. Let the thread live. You have a question, other people might be able to help.
They have helped a little, just to let you know.
It could be sleep paralysis, a condition in which different parts of your brain "wake up" at different times- the part of your brain that tells you if you are awake or not "wakes up" before the part of your brain that controls movement.
Lumination
It could be sleep paralysis, a condition in which different parts of your brain "wake up" at different times- the part of your brain that tells you if you are awake or not "wakes up" before the part of your brain that controls movement.
Yeah. I was thinking it could be that, too. sweatdrop As long as it doesn't hurt me, then I'll be okay.

I could talk to it about my doctor when I go in and see her again, though.. just to be safe.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bitchy McBitch
Taoset
Bitchy McBitch
Taoset

See a REAL doctor.

They have helped a little, just to let you know.

I'm glad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces