Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

HappyLittleRaincloud
Honey Bones
HappyLittleRaincloud
I don't cry slut lightly, but for people who cheat and/or help others cheat? Yeah that's slutty. If you don't want him you have no reason to be a b***h like that. Helping him cheat just hurts everyone. (I know he's equally to blame, but he's not here so yeah.)

But really, if you don't even want him why would you sleep with him? Like, even if he was single? Did you just want a casual ********? Nothing wrong with that but next time make sure the damn guy is single :/ Really, if it's a recent ex who's crying to get you back, personally I wouldn't even sleep with him then because it would just make things complicated and he would get hurt (of course, I'm going on the idea that he truly missed you, instead of crying to manipulate you into sex. If that's the case, you still should have said no). Looks like he came on to you, but why couldn't you just say no? That's just a really terrible thing for both of you to do. You should both be ashamed of yourselves and he doesn't deserve his girlfriend.

If either of these people has done anything to you that you're angry over and wanted revenge or something, grow a pair and walk away. You don't NEED revenge. Only weak, immature people scheme and pull revenge bullshit. I think you need to make your apologies and walk away from the situation. Just leave these people alone. They don't have to be part of your life anymore. Ignore them if they talk to you, avoid them if they approach you, but please apologize for the damage you helped cause.

Also, Honey Bones, just because Angel is blunt doesn't mean she's wrong here. In my experience, almost all the time she gives good advice. Just because it's something someone doesn't want to hear doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to say. People just don't like hearing that they're wrong.
........slutty ....really? Please tell me how thats slutty ? maybe vengeful but not slutty , Slutty is when shes had sex with over 5 people in a span of a week and I assure you shes never done that. Open your eyes sweet cheeks because the world she and I live in is OBVIOUSLY not the one you live in .

So your definition of slutty has to be EVERYONE'S definition of slutty? :/ Sorry, I just happen to view casual sex as not slutty as long as everyone's safe about it. Helping someone to cheat IS slutty, to me, because that is a TAKEN person,someone who's OFF the market, not someone who's single or in an open relationship who has permission to sleep/be with other people. And she totally disregarded that. She obviously has no respect for her ex or his new girlfriend if she's going around doing things like that. Inb4 "WELL IT WAS HIS FAULT TOO!1!1!!" yes indeed it was, he is just as to blame, but he's not here right now so she is the focus of my posts.

I'm not arguing the vengeful, though. But it was extremely small and immature of her to be vengeful. The need for revenge takes our eyes away from far more important, healthy and positive things, and it hurts other people. It was a terrible thing to do no matter what he did.

Going back to your previous extremely (and unnecessarily) rude and condescending quote of me, yes, she's blunt. Her profile says she pretends to be mean. Blunt does not equal mean. Blunt is mistaken for mean when little kids with thin skin get butthurt over people not telling them what they want to hear. And who cares if she pretends to be mean? It's better than pretending to be nice. Sometimes people need to pretend to be mean on this forum because that's the only way to get the immature ones to listen.
AKA shes fake , be for real , She isnt "mean" on here because sometimes people need it , Shes "mean" on here because she cant in real life . I'm done talking to you , you get on my nerves
Honey Bones
HappyLittleRaincloud
Honey Bones
HappyLittleRaincloud
I don't cry slut lightly, but for people who cheat and/or help others cheat? Yeah that's slutty. If you don't want him you have no reason to be a b***h like that. Helping him cheat just hurts everyone. (I know he's equally to blame, but he's not here so yeah.)

But really, if you don't even want him why would you sleep with him? Like, even if he was single? Did you just want a casual ********? Nothing wrong with that but next time make sure the damn guy is single :/ Really, if it's a recent ex who's crying to get you back, personally I wouldn't even sleep with him then because it would just make things complicated and he would get hurt (of course, I'm going on the idea that he truly missed you, instead of crying to manipulate you into sex. If that's the case, you still should have said no). Looks like he came on to you, but why couldn't you just say no? That's just a really terrible thing for both of you to do. You should both be ashamed of yourselves and he doesn't deserve his girlfriend.

If either of these people has done anything to you that you're angry over and wanted revenge or something, grow a pair and walk away. You don't NEED revenge. Only weak, immature people scheme and pull revenge bullshit. I think you need to make your apologies and walk away from the situation. Just leave these people alone. They don't have to be part of your life anymore. Ignore them if they talk to you, avoid them if they approach you, but please apologize for the damage you helped cause.

Also, Honey Bones, just because Angel is blunt doesn't mean she's wrong here. In my experience, almost all the time she gives good advice. Just because it's something someone doesn't want to hear doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to say. People just don't like hearing that they're wrong.
........slutty ....really? Please tell me how thats slutty ? maybe vengeful but not slutty , Slutty is when shes had sex with over 5 people in a span of a week and I assure you shes never done that. Open your eyes sweet cheeks because the world she and I live in is OBVIOUSLY not the one you live in .

So your definition of slutty has to be EVERYONE'S definition of slutty? :/ Sorry, I just happen to view casual sex as not slutty as long as everyone's safe about it. Helping someone to cheat IS slutty, to me, because that is a TAKEN person,someone who's OFF the market, not someone who's single or in an open relationship who has permission to sleep/be with other people. And she totally disregarded that. She obviously has no respect for her ex or his new girlfriend if she's going around doing things like that. Inb4 "WELL IT WAS HIS FAULT TOO!1!1!!" yes indeed it was, he is just as to blame, but he's not here right now so she is the focus of my posts.

I'm not arguing the vengeful, though. But it was extremely small and immature of her to be vengeful. The need for revenge takes our eyes away from far more important, healthy and positive things, and it hurts other people. It was a terrible thing to do no matter what he did.

Going back to your previous extremely (and unnecessarily) rude and condescending quote of me, yes, she's blunt. Her profile says she pretends to be mean. Blunt does not equal mean. Blunt is mistaken for mean when little kids with thin skin get butthurt over people not telling them what they want to hear. And who cares if she pretends to be mean? It's better than pretending to be nice. Sometimes people need to pretend to be mean on this forum because that's the only way to get the immature ones to listen.
AKA shes fake , be for real , She isnt "mean" on here because sometimes people need it , Shes "mean" on here because she cant in real life . I'm done talking to you , you get on my nerves

Oh noooo, someone else is right and you're not and you can't handle it. First time I've ever made someone ragequit, I'm quite proud of my new backbone biggrin

Hygenic Werewolf

He is and will always be a fu**in cheater.
Stop having contact with him.

Familiar Lunatic

HappyLittleRaincloud
Honey Bones
HappyLittleRaincloud
Honey Bones
HappyLittleRaincloud

Oh noooo, someone else is right and you're not and you can't handle it. First time I've ever made someone ragequit, I'm quite proud of my new backbone biggrin
The fact that you call it ragequit is apparent we are from different worlds .
He's a scumbag! OMG! His current GF probably doesnt want to put out. So he is like ... HEY I STILL LOVE YOU! BLAH BLAH BLAH! You're just an easy lay to him, since you do have feelings for him and he knows it!

You did the right thing! Don't ever ever look at him again. Treat him like dirt. He's using you and that other girl. He thinks that if he uses tears he will get what he wants. It's childish, you don't need someone like that in your life. And if you have ever meant ANYTHING to him in his life, than he wouldnt have CHEATED ON YOU! He's a SCUMBAG!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff