Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend and I are planning to run away, for good. Should we still go through with it? Need advice.

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Quote:
My friend and I are planning to run away, for good. Should we still go through with it? Need advice.
I have a document that can help, but viewing it will probabely put you on goverment watch. I'll try not to tempt you, but if you or anyone else wants it, PM me. I'm sure as hell not giving the URL publicly. I may dissapear like many others who've read it >_>.
What are your financial plans?
all i have to say is good luck
1) How old are you both

2) How much money do you have and do you have means of income, like qualifications and skills to get a well paid job?

3) Whats the problems your running away from and they really that bad that you are willing to put yourself and your friend in serious danger?

4) Do you actully have a plan?

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
why are you running away? *will base judgement on that*
Ya gotta have a reason and a plan hon. Don't do this lightly or over something that will pass all too quickly.

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
if you gave a little more info, like, why you are running away, if you even have money to or a place to go.... then i could probably try to help out
yea.. and to be honest it prob wont be worth it! ive run away before thinkin i'd never go back and been eatin tea wiff my mum 2 weeks later.. plus, do you really wanna put you family through all the bother?
Quote:
if you gave a little more info, like, why you are running away, if you even have money to or a place to go.... then i could probably try to help out

Agreed.
Here's my advice: Don't do it.
If they catch you you'll be in massive trouble, not just from your parents, but with the law.

Question:
What the hell went so wrong in your life that you feel the need to run away?
are you able to take care of yourself? are you willing to leave everything behind? because if you run away, itll be stupid to go back to your parents. asking help from other people is also bad because the fact you cant prove to be having a better life than what you had before. are you able to feed yourself? work for money? most likely unless you are over 18 (maybe 16) you wont be able to survive without any help. you shouldnt go through with it
I've thought so many times of running away, but I mean, you really shouldn't do it. When you're gone, one day you realize how much you really miss your family. If your friend and you are getting abused you can fix it with police and such. But you have to realize you can't be selfish. You family will miss you terribly. Sometimes parents might even commit sucicide if your like an only child. If your parents are strict then talk it over. sad Be sides if you do run away how will you get on gaia? xd but seriously. Try to work things out
Hell, let her do what she wants. Heres how to get started:
Get a huge backpack or something and shove the sucker till its filled with food/clothes/other useful stuff. Then having done that, get your a** out of the door and run like the wind...until you finally decide you're an idiot and made the wrong choice.
1) How old are you both
We're both 13

2) How much money do you have and do you have means of income, like qualifications and skills to get a well paid job?
[color=#444444]I have some money. I'm planning on stealing my mom's food card and taking all the money off of it. Were both geniuses and are hard workers so we could probably get a job easily where we're going.

3) Whats the problems your running away from and they really that bad that you are willing to put yourself and your friend in serious danger? our moms are party girls so we never spend time with them. We don't know were our biological father is. I've done this before a lot of times so we should bo fine.
4) Do you actully have a plan?
Yes we are going to ride our bikes up to Stanley, where my cabin is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff