Welcome to Gaia! ::

its ok and if ur parents have a problem with u being gay or bi then they r the fags u have 2 keep reminding alek that it WASNT his fault ♥ sango
EVERYBODY that's said something positive to you or trying to help you is totally right i thik you should just do what these people say smile
Plus the few mean comments i've seen in here the people who rote them should go to hell lol any way i hope everything works out for you and your bf. biggrin

p.p.s i'm bi and have not told my parents yet so i hope mine will understand. plus your bf sounds really nice.
oxoxMariexoxo
EVERYBODY that's said something positive to you or trying to help you is totally right i thik you should just do what these people say smile
Plus the few mean comments i've seen in here the people who rote them should go to hell lol any way i hope everything works out for you and your bf. biggrin

p.p.s i'm bi and have not told my parents yet so i hope mine will understand. plus your bf sounds really nice.

yeah, Alek is amazing heart
fullmetal-ninja
u shouldn't be gay that is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek

U NEED HELP!!! gonk confused whee

-Gloria 3nodding 4laugh

gonk NUH-UH!! crying

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Whoa i'm surprised I have no advise...
I usually have a lot gonk -has a bunch of gay/bi friends. even helped a guy with a love problem-
I'm sorry T.T
Good luck though! <3
Nuriko 12
I usually have a lot gonk -has a bunch of gay/bi friends. even helped a guy with a love problem-
I'm sorry T.T
Good luck though! <3

Thanks i guess...
Aww I'm soo sorry to hear about that dear,..but you know...if anyoen wastches Degrassi,..they know this,..but somethign liek this happened on Degrassi,..Marco's friend (I can't remember his name) was weird about coming out to his parents..and Marco told him he should,..that night,m..Marco's friend comes by upset sayignt hat his parentds kicked him out becuase he was gay...it's just like this....
soo sad,..I'm actually on the verge of tears,..I don't have any advice fore you really,..but I just wnat to tell you that I'm sorry that this happened to you ,..
but actually you know what,..they can't kick you out at 14,..you're still a minor,..unless you get emancipated,..then at that time you'll be better off because your parents will still hav eto support you finacually until you're of age...
Again,.I'm totally not really helping this,..i'm just saying this as a fact,..
as for Alek...he's going to be upset for a while...the only thing you CAN do,..is try to comfort him.
Tell Alek that it's ok, because being gay shouldn't be a problem. And, in a way, he actually helped you because know yu don't have to hide it from your parents any more.

Plus, if your parents really loved you, they wouldn't have kicked you out, so screw them. They aren't worth his tears.
Hectarose
suks to be you lol thanks for the good lagph

How the ******** is this funny??

Wheezing Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Xo.RAZORBLADE_KISS.oX
The other day I made this
thread about being walked in on while kissing a guy.. Yeah pathetic I know, I know! crying Well my dad finally talked to me this morning and he said that if I can't stop being a f** that I shouldn't live with him and my mom any more.. Basically i just got kicked out crying now I'm at Alek's house and we're ok I guess.. (Since they kicked me out I guess they don't care if I'm with Alek anymore...) Now Alek can't stop crying for some reason and I feel really bad about it! He says it's because he thinks that it's his faul for getting us caught kissing, that he "started it" and got my parent's mad at me! I feel sooo bad now! What should i do? I really wanna help him and I've told him that iit wasn't his fault at all that we got caught but he still feels really bad and i don't know what to do besides just be there for him! I FEEL SO 'EFFING BAD NOW! crying he feels responsible for me getting kicked out and I know that it isn't his fault at all but he won't listen to me emo

how rude.

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Xo.RAZORBLADE_KISS.oX
Nuriko 12
I'm sorry T.T
Good luck though! <3

Thanks i guess...

But!...if I think of something to help you, i'll post it...
fullmetal-ninja
u shouldn't be gay that is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek

U NEED HELP!!! gonk confused whee

-Gloria 3nodding 4laugh
You are SOO MEAN!!...There's nothing wrong with beiung GAY!!! I'm not bi or a lesbian,..but I'm a supporter...if you love someone,..it shouldn't matter if they have the same gear as you...if it's what amkes you happy, then go for it I say...sure there are religions that are against it,..I am a firm Christian believer and my church says it's not right to be with someone the same sex as you,..but I ignore it,..it doesn't bother me that others want to be who they really are and if that's wrong,..well then ******** them!...
Xo.RAZORBLADE_KISS.oX
Hectarose
suks to be you lol thanks for the good lagph

How the ******** is this funny??

your life its funny as ********
Merirraa
All I can say is that you can't change who you are, and if your parents can't accept that, then they have some maturing to do. After all, this is your life, not theirs. Don't let their close-mindedness bring you down.

As for Alek, don't worry, he will feel better soon. Your parents were bound to do this sooner or later anyway. Just keep reassuring him that it's not his fault, this will all get better. =)

Agreed, and to hell with your bigoted parents, you're better then them.

And if you are under 18, you can get them in serious legal s**t for doing that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff