Welcome to Gaia! ::

i feel for you, i dont know what i would do if my dog died now. shes like my best friend also. its like she knows what im talking about... crying

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Loosing my dog was one of the hardest and most painful things to happen to me, it came at a really low point in my life too..umm I'm sorry Im not gong to be much help. sweatdrop But here *hug* It may get easier to not have your beloved pet around eventually. Remember the good times, Live and love, cherish all the happiness your dog brought to you. Im sure of all things to make you unhappy was never a goal.
When Bullwinkle died, my mom told me, when I'm ready, we could get another dog. She tried to explain to me that we wouldn't be replacing him, we'd just be giving some dog (from the spca) a loving home. But wink was the jealous type. He didn't like it when we had other dogs over. One time I walked my neighbores dog cause they were gone and my dog cried the whole time.(he was tied outside my house I could hear him from down the street.)so, I wouldn't even think about it.(getting another dog.)
But now I kinna am. and I feel sorta guilty, cause I don't think wink would like his house being some other dogs. Also, even though my mom was the one who offered, we just got our house redone, and she freaks out when we drop stuff. I can't imagine how she would cope with a dog. How am I supose to let her know I'm starting to second guess my decision, that I'm thinking about adopting a dog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff