Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm 19 years old. I have never done anything with a girl. No girl has ever flirted with me. No girl has ever wanted anything to do with me.

I am insecure that I'll never get a girlfriend, I feel inferior to other guys who have girlfriends, I am lonely because I've never had a girlfriend, and I cannot be confident in myself because I don't have a girlfriend.

No girl wants to date me, because I am not handsome, not funny, not interesting, and have low self-esteem.

I will be lonely forever, and it hurts so bad.
Why don't you try changing the things about you that you don't like? If you find yourself uninteresting, then find something you deem "interesting" to do. If you think you are "not handsome," then change your hairstyle....get a piercing...get a tattoo. If you don't think you're funny, grow a sense of humor about something, ANYTHING.

Having low self-esteem is difficult, but not impossible. Take control of your life and mold yourself into the person that you want to be. No one else can do this for you. You have to do it yourself.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Same, but I'm 16. And I kinda prefer to stay out of relationsips, at least for now. I'm okay with that. Just be patient..

EDIT: Noooooooo sympathy. Please get a life. You go on the forms just whine about your "sad" life. Well boo-hoo.
Let me be the judge of that.

Pix please via PM, thankyou!
<3
Not even replying?

Nice.
>.>
if you just wait the right girl will come to you every one falls in love at one point or another in the life time
You'll find someone, and I'm sure you're very handsome smile
HellfishTerror
EvaXephon
I'm 19 years old. I have never done anything with a girl. No girl has ever flirted with me. No girl has ever wanted anything to do with me.

I am insecure that I'll never get a girlfriend, I feel inferior to other guys who have girlfriends, I am lonely because I've never had a girlfriend, and I cannot be confident in myself because I don't have a girlfriend.

No girl wants to date me, because I am not handsome, not funny, not interesting, and have low self-esteem.

I will be lonely forever, and it hurts so bad.

that is what rape was invented for

but from you description of urself I would have to say you are right
geez what a loser

wow, wtf.
that was totally uncalled for.
D:
Try meeting new people, via interest groups (either within Gaia or the REAL WORLD!) Its scary at first but once you build on your social skills you'll gain friends and maybe even a girlfriend.You have to conquor your fears, and not sit back and hope it will will sort its self out, or moan about it in a forum. In short. This sounds harsh. BUT GET A LIFE! Go for the things you want and don't doubt yourself. How will you cope in the world in future if you don't start now. Job? Relationships?Life?
your right no one will wanna date you if you talk like that....

good things come to those who wait.
Awww, it's okay. I would try working on your confidence. If what you say is true, and you're not "handsome, funny, etc.", then try fixing it. Anyone can be funny! Maybe work out, or do other things to help you be the person you want to be. Besides, girls that are too shallow to like you because of your personality are not girls you want to date anyway. :]
xkagamix
your right no one will wanna date you if you talk like that....

good things come to those who wait.
That's a little rude... They say that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye.
you always make this topic huh? stop complaining and work on getting the ladies and yes its not that easy but with that attitude its going to be extra hard sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff