Welcome to Gaia! ::

just because the right girl hasnt come along doesn't mean that she never will
oh GOD you're right you will be alone forever. it took all my strength just to finish reading your post. Stop with the SELF PITY and grow some BALLS maybe then you can get a girlfriend
Learn to play guitar or drums. Then, the women will flock to you. You don't even have to be amazing at it.

(This is just based off of things I used to notice in high school, by the way.)
with that attitude your rite, youll never have a gf. youve gotta stop draggin yourself down.
the more you do, the more your settin yourself up!
ya you have low selfesteem but maybe if you loook at things dff than you usally would you wouldnt.
i think that all you need to do is get a hobby or sport or something
join a club or something
self pitty isnt an attractive quality
but if you want my advice its there
take it or not i agree with chibi alexandria..
try takin up an instrument!!!
girls love guys that play in bands

Don't drag yourself down.
EVER.
EVER.
EVER.
My boyfriend was exactly like that before we started going out.

You really have to open up a little more talk to some girls and start living.
Self Pity goes no where in life.
and have fun. People notice you more when you have a positive vibe and they start hanging around you more.
Mind you the instrument playing thing also helps in a lot of situations. : P
THE FIRST STEP TO GETTING LAID IS:
getting off of gaia.
Crusaedia
THE FIRST STEP TO GETTING LAID IS:
getting off of gaia.
wokfie2
just because the right girl hasnt come along doesn't mean that she never will

took the words right out of my mouth
You sound nice, kid. People will love ya for that. Take baby steps and open up a little. Quit wasting your life on getting a girlfriend and be more productiveine your life. Have a ball, this is your life and you'll have many girfriends afterwards

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
as miley would say "Build a bridge, and get over it"
Good attitude.

I think of it as a vicious circle. If you don't get a girlfriend, your confidence will continue to get worse and worse. But if you don't work on you self-confidence, you're not gonna get a girlfriend.
What you need to do is try and sort out how you feel about yourself..buy new clothes, get a haircut...something like that to boost your confidence. Then that should mean you find it easier to talk to people and maybe meet someone you like.
dorkycutie54
with that attitude your rite, youll never have a gf. youve gotta stop draggin yourself down.
the more you do, the more your settin yourself up!
ya you have low selfesteem but maybe if you loook at things dff than you usally would you wouldnt.
i think that all you need to do is get a hobby or sport or something
join a club or something
self pitty isnt an attractive quality
but if you want my advice its there
take it or not i agree with chibi alexandria..
try takin up an instrument!!!
girls love guys that play in bands

Agreed.

Guys complaining about how bad their life sucks because they do not have a girlfriend is a HUGE turnoff. I can't stand being around negative people, I definately will not date a negative person. Getting a girlfriend will not solve your problems either.

You must love yourself before you can love another.
Rule of thumb: Complaining never gets you anywhere in life. If you don't like the facts, change them.
You say that you're ugly. Well then, take a look around at what you can do to improve your looks. If it's body shape that's your issue, work out & eat healthy. If it's acne, get treatment. If it's something else, find a solution, don't just say 'oh I'm ugly, no one will ever love me'.
You say you're not interesting. Well, clearly things interest YOU, which by given nature of human beings means that they interest someone else as well. Find people with similar interests. Hang out with them. Socialize with them. Build confidence in areas that interest you. You don't have to be a jock or play music to find a girl who likes you. Be yourself. Explore who you are. Find your strengths, know your weaknesses.
Low self-esteem is nothing more than a byproduct of everything else. If you don't like yourself, you'll naturally have low self-esteem, particularly if you focus on griping instead of doing. So get out there and DO stuff. Make yourself into the person you want to be.
EvaXephon
I'm 19 years old. I have never done anything with a girl. No girl has ever flirted with me. No girl has ever wanted anything to do with me.

I am insecure that I'll never get a girlfriend, I feel inferior to other guys who have girlfriends, I am lonely because I've never had a girlfriend, and I cannot be confident in myself because I don't have a girlfriend.

No girl wants to date me, because I am not handsome, not funny, not interesting, and have low self-esteem.

I will be lonely forever, and it hurts so bad.

First of all...you have it all wrong. I'm 18 myself, a girl, and haven't ever had a real relationship w/ a guy. I've dated a few guys here and there, but the best relationship I had was with a guy who refused to ask me out. Yeah, its lonely, but just think of it this way. Maybe your just too cool to have a girlfriend? Feel better yet?

My brother's almost 22 and he's never dated a girl in his life. In fact, it wasn't until college that he started to really start to get to know a few. In fact, his most recent attraction he had to ask me for advice on because he didn't know how to go about it.

There's really no shame in being single. You just have to make peace with that fact. But if it really bothers you that much, try getting to know a few girls. Try talking to them. Be their friend and if you find one that really interests you, then try asking her out.

As for what you look like and feel like....you don't have to be funny or handsome. In fact there's this guy at my work who has a positively awful attitude and is about as handsome as a pug. He's engaged... But what you think of yourself is probably what everyone else sees.

No one will EVER want you if you continue acting like that.

It doesn't matter if you are unattractive. When you open up & show confidence, it attracts friends and girls. One of the ugliest guys I have ever met has been in a relationship for 3 years now.

Don't let your appearance bring you down.
Don't tell yourself you're not interesting.
Everyone has a special quality.
Everyone can find someone to love. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff