Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Noob

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
I was nineteen. Honestly, putting a time limit on that kind of stuff is just going to make you rush it and possibly regret it. Relax. You live in a world where the socially awkward rule.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
loven life and losers
stare so im 16 , never been kissed , is this a life issue what is wrong with me ?????:/

What's the rush sweetie? You got all the time in the world! The world is your oyster and you are the pearl. When you do find that one person, make sure they are worthy. My rule has always been this: nice shoes, nice teeth, and how he treats his mother are things that make the picking and choosing process much easier, because a man that can take care of himself will take care of you too.

Gracious Gekko

When I was your age I got super desperate and kissed two guys who were really disgusting, I'm almost five years older now and I honestly wish I had never kissed anyone for my whole life instead. cry I felt the same way you do but it's honestly not worth it.
Don't get desperate, kiss someone when you want to, not because you feel like you need to or are missing out.
Its more normal than u might think. live ur life at your pace, never feel the need to do something because everyone else is/has. your time will come when the moment is right, and a beautiful moment it will be 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff