Welcome to Gaia! ::

stare so im 16 , never been kissed , is this a life issue what is wrong with me ?????:/
There isn't really an issue here.
Just be patient, my younger cousin is 18 and she hasn't been kissed.
Ok haha just seems like everyone around me is talking about there first relationship and kiss😁 i want a story of my own 😜someday😸

Dapper Ladykiller

Relax and don't worry if you didn't do anything naughty at your age.

It's even better that you never got knocked up this way. neutral

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❝ I didn't get my first kiss until I was 17. Everyone goes at their own pace. There is nothing wrong with you. ❞

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
That's not a life issue...it just means you haven't done it yet.

Hell, I'm the same age as you and I've given kisses to is my pet bunny (if that even counts, if it doesn't then no I haven't kissed anybody here)

There is nothing wrong with not ever kissing anybody, but don't make it a personal mission to kiss someone. Focus on the rest of your life, as everyone's life has a different pace. Just follow along with the pace~
You are pretty normal.

Dedicated Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seriously...you think this is an issue..? I know people who are past their twenties who haven't kissed yet and are perfectly happy.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
You just haven't met the right person. Don't worry you will when the time is right

Girl-Crazy Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I think it's better to concentrate on the actual important things in life such as school, work, family and friends.
As I look back into the high school relationships of the people around me, none of them really lasted.
Save it for someone who matters, when you're ready, and don't feel like you have to pressure yourself just because everyone else around you is. You feel?

HoloTheWiseAss's Husbando

Familiar Phantom

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. There's not much wrong! Just be patient and eventually it will happen!
Thanks i didn't relize how normal it was i guess what you hear and what you see are two diffrent things -thanks😀

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I know someone, at the age of 32, that still only ever held hands with a guy. You are fine.
Your just a weenie dramallama
Jk your funny nice-ish and pretty you just gotta wait 3nodding

Btw love ya sis rofl 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out