Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been listening to the Beatles Radio on Pandora for hours. Philosohy class telling me I only have one life. I always knew this but the ramifications just hit me really hard.

I need to tell her I'm falling for her. As soon as we get out of class on Monday. We've been eatting lunch together everyday togther for weeks and it almost always goes well.

I can't stay at the same level anymore I need to do something and stop repressing all these emotions and feelings I've been wanting to express more and more everyday...

TLDR.....Lifes too short, and I feel like I need to advance myself and this relationship past its current level. Good idea or bad idea?

The thing is I've been going super...extremely slow so that I wouldn't get shot down. But I don't want to be slow anymore, its finally coming to that point where I can't take it anymore. And I'm not sure if I'm in my right mind to make such a choice. Or if its exactly what I've been needing to do.

Shameless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
thepersonish3
Been listening to the Beatles Radio on Pandora for hours. Philosohy class telling me I only have one life. I always knew this but the ramifications just hit me really hard.

I need to tell her I'm falling for her. As soon as we get out of class on Monday. We've been eatting lunch together everyday togther for weeks and it almost always goes well.

I can't stay at the same level anymore I need to do something and stop repressing all these emotions and feelings I've been wanting to express more and more everyday...

TLDR.....Lifes too short, and I feel like I need to advance myself and this relationship past its current level. Good idea or bad idea?

The thing is I've been going super...extremely slow so that I wouldn't get shot down. But I don't want to be slow anymore, its finally coming to that point where I can't take it anymore. And I'm not sure if I'm in my right mind to make such a choice. Or if its exactly what I've been needing to do.
ll awww just tell her you feel about her ^^ don't wanna regret waiting starman c:
Think realistic. If you think that the girl is the one to you, you can gently talk about it, give her a thought.
Don't expect her to answer immediately, some girls find it to be really big step from a friendzone to boyfriendzone.
If she is not interested to be with you, you can still be friends.
thepersonish3

Tell her.
Why?
Because there are a few things that could happen:
- She says she likes you. From then on you either stay forever together or end up breaking up. One or two may have their heart broken in the process. You get over it and start liking someone else.
- She says she doesn't like you. Your heart is broken, and you either stay good friends or you avoid each other. You get over it and start liking someone else.

You say you feel like you're falling for her: tell her you like her before you're in too deep and have too much of a hard time getting over her or even being able to tell her. If she likes you too and tells herself you don't and changes interests to go out with someone else, you're screwed. So really, you should take a deep breath and tell her you like her before it's too late.
Remember, the best case scenario is being with her forever and stay in love with her forever, which would be awesome, and the worst case scenario is getting over a break-up/rejection. It's not too bad. Be brave!
Stop being a wimp and just tell the girl. The worst that can happen is that she says she isn't interested - and then you get to stop pining over her and start looking for someone that returns your feelings.

Good luck! :3
I swear, you sound like my crush. HAHAHA. (but I doubt it)
So ask her out. Damn.

Dapper Millionaire

Just ask her out already, only two outcomes can become of this:
1.) She'll accept.
2.) She'll decline, you'll move on eventually, and find someone new.
Tell her.
Maybe she returns your feelings, and is too shy to admit it.
If you don't you will never find out wellw ill you? : D

Rainbow Smoker

Put your feelings out there so you can know whether there's a possibility it could lead somewhere or if she's just not into it. Better to find out sooner rather than later after you've invested so much time.
Now, don't go considering confessing your love something that defines your whole life. The fact is, it is a confession, nothing more or less. She may like you back . . . and she may not. But you will never know until you tell her. It's not a matter of whether it's a good idea or a bad idea - it's a matter of, you like her, and you don't deserve to sit there suffering wondering if she likes you back or not! There is really no other option except to tell her.

I find your courage very commendable, and I wish you the best! ; w;
Thanks for the advice guys, well I guess I'll come back and say what happens after Monday.
Flirt with her first. Show her you like her. See how she reacts. You don't want to ruin a good friendship if she's not into you.
Sunlight Infinity
Flirt with her first. Show her you like her. See how she reacts. You don't want to ruin a good friendship if she's not into you.

Right, I could see people saying what could I lose? And the fact is I could lose a friend. And while I'd of course want her as a gf, losing her as a friend as well would be ... not preferred.

And perhaps if she doesn't react well to it, I'll go back to being slow and try again much later, if she turns out to be someone who needs to be very slowly approached..
thepersonish3
Sunlight Infinity

Right, I could see people saying what could I lose? And the fact is I could lose a friend. And while I'd of course want her as a gf, losing her as a friend as well would be ... not preferred.

And perhaps if she doesn't react well to it, I'll go back to being slow and try again much later, if she turns out to be someone who needs to be very slowly approached..

The only problem with being very very slow is you might get friend zoned. If you know what I mean?
Sunlight Infinity
thepersonish3
Sunlight Infinity

The only problem with being very very slow is you might get friend zoned. If you know what I mean?

I'm aware, but if she does react badly, what other choice do I have? I can only assume a.) shes not interested romantically or b.) she needs more time to get to know me.

And so by going slow I'll address b. and slowly accelerate. I think the friendzone could be a factor if I go that path, but its something I'm aware of and can overcome easily with gradually getting closer to her in ways a friend wouldn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff