Welcome to Gaia! ::

thepersonish3
Sunlight Infinity
thepersonish3
Sunlight Infinity
Flirt with her first. Show her you like her. See how she reacts. You don't want to ruin a good friendship if she's not into you.

Right, I could see people saying what could I lose? And the fact is I could lose a friend. And while I'd of course want her as a gf, losing her as a friend as well would be ... not preferred.

And perhaps if she doesn't react well to it, I'll go back to being slow and try again much later, if she turns out to be someone who needs to be very slowly approached..

The only problem with being very very slow is you might get friend zoned. If you know what I mean?

I'm aware, but if she does react badly, what other choice do I have? I can only assume a.) shes not interested romantically or b.) she needs more time to get to know me.

And so by going slow I'll address b. and slowly accelerate. I think the friendzone could be a factor if I go that path, but its something I'm aware of and can overcome easily with gradually getting closer to her in ways a friend wouldn't.

This is very true. I believe this is probably the best way to handle this situation. Flirt with her at first, see what the reaction is. If she goes with it, then just continue going forward. If she reacts badly, take a few steps back and try again later by slowly approaching her again.
******** friend zoned, it's not like her friendship is a consolation prize for not getting into her v****a.

>________>

I value my friendships with my female friends who I was attracted to. I let them know in the form of asking them out, they weren't interested, I kept being interested in them as people because I like having friends.

If she says no, fine. If she reacts bad she's not that good of a friend. Being all slow and lame about it means you'll be the guy she tells about the other men who had the balls to ask her out. Flirting is a good idea, but just man up and ask, dude. Playing chickenshit games is just annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff