Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
There's this girl who works with my fiance, who i guess went to high school with us. She would always tell him how miserable she was, and how she would cut herself because she was so sad...Alot of my friends know this girl, and she happens to have a pretty good life, she's just a HUGE attention whore...So, being the nice person my fiance is, he felt sorry for her.

I guess she took this the wrong way and kissed him...And he just stood there...He says he knew it was a mistake the moment it happened, and he told her he never wanted to talk to her again. Kind of inevitable (sp) though, since they work together. It's been about a month since then, and she's moved on to another co-worker (this one's married, the little tramp...) but i still can't forget it...

Everytime i think about, i want to STAB her...I just got over being depressed, and i was doing really good with the whole cutting thing, but now, i just feel like i've lost the one thing that was important in my life...The one thing i had left to hold on to....We've been together for around 3 years, and we're supposed to get married..But i feel like something just...broke....When they kissed....I don't know what to do..I don't want to leave him, but i can't just forget what happened...He's apologized more times than i have hairs on my head, and i know he means it, but still...Please help me, i don't know what to do....
if she kissed him well then yeah thats gross you should tell her to shuv it dump youre fiance because well is this little factor eating you up inside or r u gunna move on with youre life? if it eats you up to much then r u saving yourself truble or what seriously u should dump his sorry a** but thats just one girls appinion well gtg caio
~bh xd
Look into your heart, and listen to it. I know that with the guy I'm having problems with I always forgive him even though he has hurt me before. But I just listen to my heart, and I love him, he is my everything. So, even though what happened to you was a bit of a shock, your fiance didn't want to kiss the tramp. He was just shocked by the kiss and wasn't able to pull away as fast as he could have. I wouldn't look to far into it. If it helps go see a psychologist.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Okay, for starters, don't listen to the hanyou. She doesn't sound right in the head. If you feel you can't trust your guy, then backtrack. Go back to dating casually--no 'friends with benefits' thing goin' on. Talk to him, and let him know your fears and thoughts. I can promise you now, if you don't talk your issues out, you will get no where at all with him, ever.
If i were you i would sit down and talk to him about it and if you really feel that it is necessary talk to the attention whore about it but the only thing that i can think of (being a guy and all) is that he feels ashamed or embarassed aor even that you think of him lower now i would just talk it over with him just sit down with him one day unplug the phone or whatever is necassary for you and him to go without interruption but talk to him how he feels and tell him how you feel about what he did reassure him that your not mad or dont think lower than him and all that other stuff but i hope this helps and if you would like to talk about this more PM me well hopefully this will help some

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
If she kissed him he isn't really at fault. But if you can't keep it from eatting you inside out, what can you do. I say talk it out with him. Then hunt the girl that kissed him down. (That's what I'd do.) But you need to do what's best for you. Follow your heart.

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, i made the mistake of saying i hated the girl in the store that they work in, and their manager threatened to ban me from the store...Which i find amusing considering this girl does SPEED on her lunch breaks...Anyway, he knows that i'm really upset about it, but i think he just doesn't know what else to say to fix it...I would talk to her, but i have the feeling i'd be doing more yelling/hitting than talking...I just have so much pent up emotion about it, that i feel like i'm going to burst....I was doing really well with my depression until this happened, and i'm afraid i'm going to get really unhappy like i used to be...And i dont want that...
Ask yourself.. do you want to leave him? Do you want to walk and just leave? do you love him? do what you want.... if you need help finding out what you want please feel free to pm me.
Why are you engaged anyway? You're 17, according to your user info. You're too young to be thinking about marriage.
If I Die Will You Hold Me
Well, i made the mistake of saying i hated the girl in the store that they work in, and their manager threatened to ban me from the store...Which i find amusing considering this girl does SPEED on her lunch breaks...Anyway, he knows that i'm really upset about it, but i think he just doesn't know what else to say to fix it...I would talk to her, but i have the feeling i'd be doing more yelling/hitting than talking...I just have so much pent up emotion about it, that i feel like i'm going to burst....I was doing really well with my depression until this happened, and i'm afraid i'm going to get really unhappy like i used to be...And i dont want that...

If yuour that pissed off Find a wall or pillow or something that wont break your hand or anything and just beat the s**t out of it and just scream your head off or anything that you have to do to get rid of it before you talk about it and dont resort to Drinking ive done that and it wasnt very fun drugs are the same way dont do it

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
QueenSerenity
Why are you engaged anyway? You're 17, according to your user info. You're too young to be thinking about marriage.

I'll be 18 in june, and we don't plan on getting married for a while anyway...Probably not until we're 21 or so...And gee, thanks for all that great advise you just gave. I feel loads better now...lol
i thoght who would poke there eyes out wid a spoon

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
rusty2312
i thoght who would poke there eyes out wid a spoon

uh....what? What about poking who's eyes with a spoon? If you can't type out a literate response, then don't respond...
QueenSerenity

I'll be 18 in june, and we don't plan on getting married for a while anyway...Probably not until we're 21 or so...And gee, thanks for all that great advise you just gave. I feel loads better now...lol

I just don't get why a child wants to be thinking about marriage. Chances are you guys will get divorced before you're 10th marriage anniversary. Relationships that consider marriage when one or both are as young as you, very very very VERY rarley work out. You shouldn't assume you'll be one that does. You should put off the marriage talk until you're in your 20s, and see if you two are even still together and interested by then. Otherwise you'll just be comming back here at some point talking about how you're going through divorce.

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
QueenSerenity
QueenSerenity

I just don't get why a child wants to be thinking about marriage. Chances are you guys will get divorced before you're 10th marriage anniversary. Relationships that consider marriage when one or both are as young as you, very very very VERY rarley work out. You shouldn't assume you'll be one that does. You should put off the marriage talk until you're in your 20s, and see if you two are even still together and interested by then. Otherwise you'll just be comming back here at some point talking about how you're going through divorce.

ok, i'm pretty sure i'm not a child, but thanks for judging me without even knowing me...I'm not the 12 year old having sex like in the other thread, i'm old enough to make my own decisions about who i want to be with. And maybe it won't work out, maybe it will. No way to tell right now. But i know people who got married to their high school sweethearts and have been together for 20 years...I'm not just assuming ours will work out....And why are you calling me a child? According to YOUR profile, you're only three years older than me...So if i'm a child, i guess that makes you preteen....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff