Welcome to Gaia! ::

If that were to condemn you to hell, then I shudder to think where I'm going to end up, lol. blaugh
It was funny but still a stupid thing to do because you're making fun of everything Christianity stands for basically, so yeah you could have offended the Christians in your class (I'm a Christian too)...you probably won't go to Hell for just doing that... but only God can judge that...
If I was in your class, I guess I'd be a little miffed but not horribly offended by it...so don't worry too much about it I guess...
u won't go to hell if you don't believe in it! jeebus christ, man! xd
Man that was funny, contrary to popular belief jesus wasnt the sour spout many make him out to be. dude he used the power of miracles to make wine.... SO THE PARTY COULD CONTINUE! Im sure he liked a good joke as well, prob even made one at the last supper.

Jesus- Someone is going to betray me.

Peter- no sir no, none of us will do such a thing

Judas starts to sweat

Jesus- judas! pull my finger
lol like Dahccrass says, Jesus was the party guy. notice what his first miracle was? turning water to wine. for a wedding (aka a major party). notice that the next big miracle is feed the 4 thousand people... seriously, Jesus was a party guy. everywhere there was free food, good conversation and nice people, Jesus was there.

besides, as a devout catholic I STILL think thats funny XD xp and I dont think you can go to hell for some mild disrespect. this is God we're talking about, He's got bigger things to worry about than that one bad joke you told in 9th grade XD
fangorn23
lol like Dahccrass says, Jesus was the party guy. notice what his first miracle was? turning water to wine. for a wedding (aka a major party). notice that the next big miracle is feed the 4 thousand people... seriously, Jesus was a party guy. everywhere there was free food, good conversation and nice people, Jesus was there.

besides, as a devout catholic I STILL think thats funny XD xp and I dont think you can go to hell for some mild disrespect. this is God we're talking about, He's got bigger things to worry about than that one bad joke you told in 9th grade XD
hey now, I'm a junior in high school xd
but I get your point lol
ur not going to hell!
I find that quite funny actually biggrin ... but according to christianity... if you're sincerely sorry... 1 prayer for forgiveness does the trick...
no ur not going to hell
Pink_Nails
no ur not going to hell

well from a non-religious points of view... can't go somewhere that doesn't exist... even if it does... can't be that bad...
I don't think you are going to go to hell for having a sense of humor.

Honestly, I'm religious myself but I would like to think he is more understanding than that, and can stand a joke.
None, you ******** twit. God I hate you stupid over obsessive Christian ********]
no years your not going to hell for that! laugh at those christian kids!
being some-one who doesnt believe in helli wud say u need 0 yrs of repentance... dw bout it ...
I read that, and it made me LOL... I must try that sometime... hehe "tastes like Jesus."

Oh and the people who say your going to hell, obviously never heard'a communion.

I must convince one of my little Catholic friends to say that when they take the body and such... my bf might do it xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff