Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shonsu
none, god has a good sense of humor

Yeah, just look at the platypus.
You didn't take communion. If I eat a craker and drink a Juicy Juice...I'm not taking communion.

There has to be certain rights and blessings...blahblahblah...

You were just ingesting calories as far as anything is concerned.
Well, do you believe in Jesus?

I don`t, so I`d say no.
well i dun belive in heavan in hell but i will look at it from your veiws ( i do know alot of religions that im not even in)

i don't think god will send you to hell for that i mean really its was just a joke and it tastes good right?

jesus = good
good = jesus xd

see where im going with this?...i mean even if you like ate jesus hes already dead any way right?
Sylain
Today, I think I did something that will DEFINATELY send me to hell... and I'm afraid.
Ok, during school today, I brought a loaf of bread and a grape juice box to school.
During first period, I tore off a small piece of bread, poured some grape juice, and shouted out loud "mmm! Tastes like Jesus!"
The class cracked up, but some kids that were firm believers in Christ said I was going to hell for it...

How many years of repentance do I need?

*laughing my a** off*

you're not going to hell...you're disrespectful...but you'll be all right
not being a christian, i find what you said hilarious, im sure your alright though, dont worry about it, if gods real, then according to all the books about him hes a nice guy, im sure hes not gonna screw you over for one joke, hell im sure he found it funny too
According to the Christian religion, if you have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour, you are automatically forgiven for all your sins, all you have to do is ASK. Nothing else. Just ASK. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're stuupid. O.o

Oh, and I think God has a wicked awsome sense of humor. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Brave Lionheart

29,150 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Sylain
Today, I think I did something that will DEFINATELY send me to hell... and I'm afraid.
Ok, during school today, I brought a loaf of bread and a grape juice box to school.
During first period, I tore off a small piece of bread, poured some grape juice, and shouted out loud "mmm! Tastes like Jesus!"
The class cracked up, but some kids that were firm believers in Christ said I was going to hell for it...

God has a great sense of humor. He/she/it knows that you were joking.

In other words, don't believe those kids, they just trying to scare you.
that was funny. and no, those kids were brainwashed into thinking anything funny or bad would send you to hell.
I don't believe in hell, so I'd have to say no.
But that sounds like a very funny situation. 3nodding
Sylain

A little humor will not send you to Hell.

~Very funny, by the way................... xd
I am horridly sorry, I found this rather humorous. I am still laughing. Again, very sorry.
um... i can go on forever on how much bullshit christianity/religion in general is. but i won't, cuz my opinion is very VERY biased.

however. don't be frightened child. go pay 20 bucks to like 10 priests, you'll be out of hell in no time blaugh
Sylain

theres nothing after death so dont worry about it. I've died before. there was nothing
*laughs* well, it may not have been the most tactful thing to say... but I think you don't have to worry. There are far worse sins in the world. God is known as forgiving for a reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff