Welcome to Gaia! ::

Things

I want the things 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Codger

Tattoos, I just want money for more tattoos T^T. Oh and a new handbag, and an iPhone, and a nintendo 3DS, and this awesome pair of shoes I saw, and some knee length socks andandand...

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:7th Doctor clothes set with ironic question mark handle umbrella...oh yes and TARDIS too biggrin

Generous Poster

right now probably a girlfriend, a physical copy of Linkin Park's new album, good professors next semester, and Verizon FIOS

Fashionable Hunter

I want a new extra firm pillow, a case for my old Kindle Fire, and a new phone because I dropped my other one into water on the 4th and the old phone I'm using now won't let me download apps.

Also tickets to Rudimental at Terminal 5 in September. They should be on sale now. I'mma check after I get off work.

Distinct Codger

A '98 Buick Regal, because I want to smoke Mustangs and Corvettes in grandpa's "to and from church" car.
A lock cylinder eater with every lock specific attachment available. I love destructive entry.
An STGw. 57, because it's a beautiful, ugly, rock solid rifle.
A new record player. This old Gran Prix is falling apart.
Some new labware, or at least just a digitally controlled hotplate and a magnetic stirrer.
A mill, lathe, and TIG welder for my fabrication.
A 3D printer so that I can make casts and molds.

I'll stop there, since I went beyond ten grand...
Frank Ocean's next album.
Clothes and food.
Plane tickets to Arizona when my boyfriend goes to college. :/
A job.
And most of all... a cat!

Greedy Giver

coil springs (since my air springs are all dry rotted and I'd rather have coils put on)
brake pads
power steering lines
^all this stuff to magically jump into place along with the new fuel filter

about 200-250 for travel to go and see my family/ get my dearly missed daughter back from the clutches of my family

If I could get all this in the next two weeks along with somehow magically paying all my bills and finishing the process of buying this house, I'll be a happy girl.

But I don't get to wish for it, although it would be nice to just wish for it instead of having to go and make it happen man being an adult is hard crying
I might use my credit card for the first time emotion_donotwant
kitti kat
coil springs (since my air springs are all dry rotted and I'd rather have coils put on)
brake pads
power steering lines

about 200-250 for travel to go and see my family/ get my dearly missed daughter back from the clutches of my family

If I could get all this in the next two weeks along with somehow magically paying all my bills and finishing the process of buying this house, I'll be a happy girl.

But I don't get to wish for it, although it would be nice to just wish for it instead of having to go and make it happen man being an adult is hard crying

wait why aren't you using your credit card?

Greedy Giver

Why Juxtaposed
kitti kat
brake pads
power steering lines

wait why aren't you using your credit card?
I spend money I DO have over money I don't. I go without when I need to, live frugally, budget and get my bills paid asap. I'm really not looking forward to a future of paying off debt, but here I go with the car and the house and the student loans and I hope I never need to add credit card debt to the list too.
purses I can't afford
new/more underwear (lol my child self is horrified right now but for real there's never enough lingerie)
a new coffee pot
a bunch of stuff I found on etsy but can't justify buying right now
a vacation abroad
better makeup
A ******** job.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Just added to mine:

A new violin, with appropriate accoutrements.

Mine is terrible.
I really want a better apartment. Ours has some nice perks and is cheap, but there is just zero storage space so it falls into disorder quickly because there's just not a place for everything. Ideally, I'd really like to rent a house. Hopefully in the not too distant future.

I'm also sort of itching to have a wedding. That might seem superficial, but my partner and I have been together for 6 years, so it's starting to feel like it's time to really start planning a wedding and making things "official."

Boyfriend and I splurge on wine a lot, since we sort of collect it and work in the industry so we have a fancy "excuse" for it. I've also been splurging on clothes when I get some cash (like right after my birthday) since I'm only just now figuring out how to dress myself like an adult. I'm also finally going to start making some decorations for our apartment now that I have some time and a little extra cash, so some money will be going towards that too.
Want: More musical instruments, always.

Splurge on: BOOKS. Especially second-hand. Because I think I'm somehow spending less than buying a $10 book at Barnes and Noble, and then... 10 books later... I've still spent the $10. *sigh*
A real leather jacket, and concert tickets

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces